Think of this as the precursor to the weekly waiver wire thread. Taking account of preseason/injuries here are some players worth the add before the regular season. For those of us that may have already drafted earlier in August. I can say all these names were on my waiver wire of a 12 person ppr league. Any names missed?
- Dak Prescott: I'd give him top priority if you want to take a shot on him as a lowend QB1/backup/tradebait. I expect his beginning of season performance to be better than after the NFL figures him out and then gameplans for him.
- RG3: Doesn't cost you much ,but if there is a renaissance in Cleveland he'll definitely prosper.
- Robert Kelly: Looks like Matt Jones is not going to be ready for week 1. JAG but it's a "Shanigan" offense. RBs here are opportunity based and then can be the guy for the season.
- CJ Spiller: I'm surprised too, but I have picked him up as a possible flex starter I know he has the talent, but I'm thinking the offense starts to click for him and he is healthy and the preseason momentum is encouraging.
- Chris Thompson: He has gone undrafted in all of my leagues this year. I play with a lot of guppies but he should be in that ppr valuable role. I like!
- James White: Dion Lewis lite
- Chris Hogan: preseason darling on a prolific offense. His owner rate is rising could be a steal of the season.
- Kenny Stills: Kind of a forgotten man by most this season but preseason is showing a connection between himself and Tannehill.
- Vance McDonald: Maybe more of a wait and see but, my chips would be on him this year.
- Eagles: Got them on all of my teams because of that Browns Matchup followed by Bears. Plus this D could be underrated this year.Why? due to last years Chip Kelly run team, the defense was gassed from the speedy 3 n outs of the offense.