What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 01 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
These threads seemed to go over pretty well last season so, why not?

This is where we ask questions and offer help. And thank you to all of the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Mayfield vs Den or Matt Ryan @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

Let's kick off 2022!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

For 2021 I went 234-192-21 on my calls and the coin toss went 213-214-21

I'll start:

12 Team, Super-flex, PPR

I need a flex and my options are:
Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Hunter Renvrow @ Chargers
Elijah Mitchell @ Chicago
Nyheim Hines @ Houston

I am leaning Mitchell because, when he plays he gets volume and performs well, so I might as well get value out of him while I can.

Mitchell because of your reasoning,
Renfrow because you know the Raiders,
ARSB further down because Philly defense should be as stout and opportunistic as they've been in a long time,
Hines because the other three on your list are just better.

14 team PPR- start 5
Javonte @ SEA
ARSB v PHI

Aiyuk @CHI
CPatt vs NOS
Mitchell @CHI
Hall vs BAL

Mitchell is a lock if he's not Q (still shows as Q)
After that, feels like a bit of a crapshoot between Patterson, Hall and Aiyuk.

Tolbert and McKenzie also there but they feel much less interesting for now.

Also going to be rolling with Mitchell in my RB2 slot Week 1, as long as he is cleared to Start, should feast up in Chicago and help the Niners close out the game whenever they open up a 10 point lead in the 2nd half.

PPR-Start 2RB-3WR-TE-Flex...
Flex Options
WR-Christian Kirk...has a pretty good match up on the road in Washington. Will be a little worried if JAX comes out flat Week 1.
WR-Elijah Moore...would like to observe Week 1 and make sure he is targeted like we think he should be in 2022. Also might be dealing with Flacco for a couple weeks which might hamper his development.
RB-Chase Edmonds...I believe Miami is going to win and shouldn't need a last second drive to pull it out. I see a lot of opportunity here for Chase to do well. He does have Mostert around but I don't want Chase taking king's share of the snaps by himself, need him to last throughout the season. 14-15 touches with some of those touches via receptions is more than enough for him to cash in.

I feel like Kirk is the no brainer for the 1st Week but I am wanting to see how a couple others perform and hopefully give me a few options most weeks to choose from.

And Kirk is my WR4, pretty stacked on the WR1-2-3 slots

12 team PPR, pick my RB2 (just one):

Pierce vs IND
Edmonds vs NE
Melgo @ SEA
Henderson v BUF

Leaning Pierce but Edmonds and Melgo both have some appeal.
With any luck, this will keep being a good problem to have. With my luck, most of these will end up being my starters with the guys off the waiver wire when my team all flakes out :shades:

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston
Shocked that ARSB and Renfrow aren't already in the starting lineup in a PPR. The top three (Mitchell included) should all be started in a PPR in most cases. You must have an embarrassment of riches. Good on you.

PPR (0.5 RB, 1.0 WR, 1.5 TE) - Start 1RB-2WR-1TE-2 Flex...

Need 2 Flex Options
  • RB - Cam Akers @ BUF: Tough matchup against BUF, but also coming back from the Achilles injury
  • RB - Tony Pollard @ TBB: He should get plenty of receptions this year. Thinking Zeke between the tackles, but Pollard in a timeshare.
  • WR-Chris Godwin @ DAL: Coming back from ACL. Will he get the targets?
  • WR-Drake London @ NOS: Could be a shoot out, but can we trust the ATL offense yet? I do think Drake will come into his own, but probably not for Week 1.
  • WR-Kadarius Toney @ TEN: He was unreal in one game... can we see him put that back on the field again?
First week of the season is always interesting to see how it plays out... Right now I am leaning Pollard and Godwin, but I don't feel great about it. Interested in your thoughts.

I'll start:

12 Team, Super-flex, PPR

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston

I am leaning Mitchell because, when he plays he gets volume and performs well, so I might as well get value out of him while I can.
For week one, Mitchell seems like the easy call

I'll start:

12 Team, Super-flex, PPR

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston

Thanks for doing this again Chaka! -- I like your Mitchell choice

I need 2 flex in standard from--

B. Cooks vs Indy
R. Stevenson @ Miami
E. Moore vs Balt
T. Pollard vs Tampa
D. London vs NO
G. Pickens @ Cinnci
K. Herbert vs SF
C. Watson @ Min

Last edited:
14 team PPR- start 5
Javonte @ SEA
ARSB v PHI

Aiyuk @CHI
CPatt vs NOS
Mitchell @CHI
Hall vs BAL

Mitchell is a lock if he's not Q (still shows as Q)
After that, feels like a bit of a crapshoot between Patterson, Hall and Aiyuk.

Tolbert and McKenzie also there but they feel much less interesting for now.
I think Mitchell is a lock even if he is Q. The reality is he reminds me a bit of Mostert in that he produces when he gets opportunities but just doesn't look like he can put together long stretches of starts. Mitchell is still young, if he is Q he'll play and Shanny will feed him IMO. If he goes D, then you need to rethink.

Picking two out of the other three is tough. How bad is ATL? How bad is Trey Lance as a passer? Do we know anything about Hall or the Jets?

Personally I lean towards Aiyuk and Patterson., but that may change as I think this through. We don't know much but everything I have heard since August is Aiyuk and Lance are really clicking. Deebo is a heckuva player but I see a massive regression for him this year and I think Aiyuk will build a little on his second half from last season. Aiyuk has lower ceiling most likely, but I think he should be a steady target for Lance.

Patterson has a tough matchup on a bad team. He had his breakout season in year 9 age 30, everything about it feels like a career year and a fluke. He also finished the season with, pretty much four duds that hurt magic football teams. However, those four games were against three very good defenses and a Lions team that had seemingly started to buy into Campbell and were biting kneecaps. Ryan is gone but Mariota is serviceable and should definitely be checking down early and often. Damien Williams and Tyler Algier are the only competition in the backfield and they'll cannibalize each other not Patterson, who has a much different role.

Hall is really an unknown, I don't follow the Jets too closely but I do remember seeing more than a few blurbs about not discounting Michael Carter's role in the offense. As I think about Hall I honestly can't give much of an opinion; the Jets were bad last year and Baltimore looks like a tough matchup. But this isn't last year and I can't help but thinking Hall probably has the highest ceiling of your three options.

This is very difficult, I don't envy the decision:
Mitchell>>Aiyuk>Hall because I think Atlanta got worse and the Jets got better.

I'll start:

12 Team, Super-flex, PPR

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston

Thanks for doing this again Chaka! -- I like your Mitchell choice

I need 2 flex in standard from--

B. Cooks vs Indy
R. Stevenson @ Miami
E. Moore vs Balt
T. Pollard vs Tampa
D. London vs NO
G. Pickens @ Cinnci
K. Herbert vs SF
C. Watson @ Min
NP.

I don't think you can play London, Pickens* or Watson at this point. They're all just hopeful blind dart throws. But I do envy you having all three because I think at least one will pay dividends. I'm leaning Watson early.

I like Herbert but not as a stand alone play against, what should be a very strong play. Until we see what happens on the field he's a bye week fill in unless Montgomery goes down. Who knows, maybe he's Nyheim Hines, who I like but also view as mostly a bye week filler.

I think Pollard has standalone value and he probably has a safe floor with as much big play upside as anyone in the league.

Joe Flacco locked in on Elijah Moore in his one start last year 11 targets for 8-141-1, but that's a thin data set and the Jets got more surrounding skill position talent. I would pass on him in week one.

I may have, incorrectly, talked myself out of all Patriots since August. They just seem so unsettled in the offensive coaching ranks, Patricia and Judge (even with Belichick in their ears) simply can't carry McDaniels laminated play sheet IMO. Every report I have heard out of camp for the Pats offense has been mediocre to outright bad. Plus they are in Miami where it is supposed to be 87 with 75% humidity. Maybe that spells 'ground'n'pound' but maybe it spells a 7-10 final. Pass on Rhamondre this week.

Cooks is one of the most unappreciated commodities. I wish your league was PPR because then he would be a weekly auto-start IMO. Still, I think he gets more guaranteed volume than any of the guys on your list

Cooks & Pollard IMO

*If Dionte Johnson can't go you may want to rethink this. We've all heard beastly things about this kid coming out of TC. But I think I still go with Cooks & Pollard

Mind pretty made up but I suppose I can be convinced.

0.5 ppr. Pick 2 from Breece, Mooney, Hollywood Brown.

Also going to be rolling with Mitchell in my RB2 slot Week 1, as long as he is cleared to Start, should feast up in Chicago and help the Niners close out the game whenever they open up a 10 point lead in the 2nd half.

Flex Options
WR-Christian Kirk...has a pretty good match up on the road in Washington. Will be a little worried if JAX comes out flat Week 1.
WR-Elijah Moore...would like to observe Week 1 and make sure he is targeted like we think he should be in 2022. Also might be dealing with Flacco for a couple weeks which might hamper his development.
RB-Chase Edmonds...I believe Miami is going to win and shouldn't need a last second drive to pull it out. I see a lot of opportunity here for Chase to do well. He does have Mostert around but I don't want Chase taking king's share of the snaps by himself, need him to last throughout the season. 14-15 touches with some of those touches via receptions is more than enough for him to cash in.

I feel like Kirk is the no brainer for the 1st Week but I am wanting to see how a couple others perform and hopefully give me a few options most weeks to choose from.

So you need one of these guys? I like all the options but, as I wrote in my response to JIslander above I think I need to wait a week on him.

I like Kirk and I think Lawrence will have a breakout campaign, someone in here said Manning year 2, and I can see that. Kirk should get plenty of volume. The only issue is that we don't know what we don't know. I wasn't particularly impressed with Kirk in Arizona and he had a pretty darn good QB. Still he should be in line for a lot of targets and you have to like that.

IMO Edmonds flashed in Arizona when given the opportunity but it always seemed like he was injured or they were trying to save him from injury and didn't get much volume. I think he is the lead back in Miami and, using the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" mindset, he may be in line for a lot of usage. Not bell cow levels but 14-16 opportunities per game (which includes 5-7 targets) with upside. Like you, I think Miami wins but I don't think they will be necessarily in position to run Gaskin into the middle of the line repeatedly, before mid fourth quarter.

It's a tough one but I go:
Edmonds>Kirk

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston
Shocked that ARSB and Renfrow aren't already in the starting lineup in a PPR. The top three (Mitchell included) should all be started in a PPR in most cases. You must have an embarrassment of riches. Good on you.
I hate my team.

But I always hate my team.

Marquise Brown going away for me. No deep analysis needed IMO.
Fair enough. Ok pick one between Mooney and Breece then 😄 but I suspect I know your guess since after posting I saw you don’t have a ton to say about Hall yet. Thanks for doing this 👍

Pierce vs IND
Edmonds vs NE
Melgo @ SEA
Henderson v BUF

With any luck, this will keep being a good problem to have. With my luck, most of these will end up being my starters with the guys off the waiver wire when my team all flakes out :shades:
Yeah, generally I would suggest waiting to see something from a rookie RB before starting them. Unless of course we're talking a rookie Saquon or Zeke type of guy.

But, man hasn't all the news coming out of Houston been so amazingly positive? It feels far too good to believe but I don't see how you can't. The only concern I have is what happens if Indy gets up big, early? But, I don't think I would let that stop me here. The Texans only path to success to clock control even when down early.

Pierce>Gordon>Edmunds>>>>>>Henderson

Marquise Brown going away for me. No deep analysis needed IMO.
Fair enough. Ok pick one between Mooney and Breece then 😄 but I suspect I know your guess since after posting I saw you don’t have a ton to say about Hall yet. Thanks for doing this 👍
I don't have a ton to say about Hall but that question is still difficult for me.

I like Mooney, he is really the only show in town in the receiving corps. Seriously, look at that receiving room, Mooney should get every single wide receiver target. I just don't know what kind of show we're going to see in Chicago. I didn't hear much good news about the Bears offense coming out of camp. Their offensive line is bad, so bad that they picked up a guy that the Raiders, who also have a bad offensive line, gave up on after only one season. It makes me nervous. On the flip side, right now it looks like the Bears should be playing a lot of catch-up football this season, including this week. Mooney, along with Kmet, very well could see double digit targets. Because of that he feels like a safe, solid floor guy but I can't feel good about his ceiling either.

It's still a bit of a coin toss because Hall may have a high ceiling but, push-to-shove:
Mooney>Hall

YMMV

Flex Options

So you need one of these guys? I like all the options but, as I wrote in my response to JIslander above I think I need to wait a week on him.

I like Kirk and I think Lawrence will have a breakout campaign, someone in here said Manning year 2, and I can see that. Kirk should get plenty of volume. The only issue is that we don't know what we don't know. I wasn't particularly impressed with Kirk in Arizona and he had a pretty darn good QB. Still he should be in line for a lot of targets and you have to like that.

IMO Edmonds flashed in Arizona when given the opportunity but it always seemed like he was injured or they were trying to save him from injury and didn't get much volume. I think he is the lead back in Miami and, using the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" mindset, he may be in line for a lot of usage. Not bell cow levels but 14-16 opportunities per game (which includes 5-7 targets) with upside. Like you, I think Miami wins but I don't think they will be necessarily in position to run Gaskin into the middle of the line repeatedly, before mid fourth quarter.

It's a tough one but I go:
Edmonds>Kirk
I only posted because I watched you do this thread last year and I like it when folks can give some detailed reasons for why they want to jump in one direction or the other. I also like to answer others and will be ready to jump in and help where I can. Mirrors a lot of what I like to do in another thread.
Now I have a real decision I have to make :thumbup: where I thought it was clear cut but that's why I believe in drafting deep and continuing to put guys on your roster that you would actually start when push comes to shove. You hate having to always scan the waiver wire when you have better options on your roster.

Excellent take on Chase and I don't think Gaskin gets a lot of touches with both Mostert and Chase healthy in front of him.
I saw Mostert enter Top 20 status this week on a couple sites that feel he will be punching them in when the Phins get inside the RZ or the 10-yd line let's say. Still should be plenty for Chase.
Another topic or thread I like is "Next Week's Waivers" and getting guys ahead of the breakout game so you don't have to try and bid or put in a claim from 10th back in the pack. They all tie in together during the week.

Thank you for launching this again,

I only posted because I watched you do this thread last year and I like it when folks can give some detailed reasons for why they want to jump in one direction or the other. I also like to answer others and will be ready to jump in and help where I can. Mirrors a lot of what I like to do in another thread.
Now I have a real decision I have to make :thumbup: where I thought it was clear cut but that's why I believe in drafting deep and continuing to put guys on your roster that you would actually start when push comes to shove. You hate having to always scan the waiver wire when you have better options on your roster.

Another topic or thread I like is "Next Week's Waivers" and getting guys ahead of the breakout game so you don't have to try and bid or put in a claim from 10th back in the pack. They all tie in together during the week.
I'm a fan of your exploit/avoid thread for sure. It definitely runs parallel to this one, but with a broader focus.

I'm leaving the Waiver thread to some other PB to start, but I'll follow it no doubt. This one takes enough of my time, TYVM.

PPR, need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of these 3

Tony Pollard vs TB
Hunter Renfrow @LAC
Rashod Bateman @NYJ
FTR I am biased as a Raider fan and Renfrow owner.

I am loving Renfrow's potential this season. I don't think he'll be peak Wes Welker or peak Edelman (although, next year...?) but I think there are very few players more suited to their offense than Renfrow. We all know what McDaniels did with Welker & Edelman so we can expect to see those elements, but I also think the Raiders have a bottom 5 offensive line and this offense will lean into the short passing/quick timing game even more. Maybe the only WR in the league who can take advantage of the cramped spaces off the line in the 5-8 yard range better than Renfrow is Davante Adams. He won't beat you deep and if he gets hit in stride over the middle and breaks contain he still probably won't house it. But he should be heavily targeted, and his short area skills could be exploited at the goal line, although I am not sure how much as he isn't a big target.

For your other choice I prefer Pollard to Bateman but wouldn't blame you if you felt otherwise. Bateman is the #1 WR in Baltimore, although not the #1 target. As a Lamar owner I am hoping for big things from Bateman, I am just not sure how big of a pie there will really be in Baltimore and would like to see a game or two before committing to starting Bateman.

You could say similar things about Pollard but Dallas was the #1 scoring offense last year, Pollard was a human highlight reel and, if you believe camp reports, Pollard should be much more active in the passing game. I think he has a decent floor and is one of the best big play threats in the league.

Renfrow>Pollard>Bateman

PPR and I need one of the following as my RB2:

Rhamondre at MIA
M. Carter vs BAL
Dobbins at NYJ
N. Hines @HOU

I'm leaning either Rhamondre or Hines. Rhamondre, because he is supposed to slide into the James White role while Ty Montgomery is on the mend. Hines because he is supposed to be more heavily involved in the offense as a receiver. Leaning against Dobbins (still recovering) and Carter going up against Baltimore D. Would also like to see what the Jets backfield rotation looks like before starting Carter.

PPR, need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of these 3

Tony Pollard vs TB
Hunter Renfrow @LAC
Rashod Bateman @NYJ
I would definitely go with Renfrow. He's going to be a PPR beast again, especially if he does get the Wes Welker/Julien Edelman role in McDaniels offense that we expect.

The other is very close but I think I'd go Bateman.

PPR and I need one of the following as my RB2:

Rhamondre at MIA
M. Carter vs BAL
Dobbins at NYJ
N. Hines @HOU

I'm leaning either Rhamondre or Hines. Rhamondre, because he is supposed to slide into the James White role while Ty Montgomery is on the mend. Hines because he is supposed to be more heavily involved in the offense as a receiver. Leaning against Dobbins (still recovering) and Carter going up against Baltimore D. Would also like to see what the Jets backfield rotation looks like before starting Carter.
Definitely not Dobbins IMO. He barely came off the PUP and I just don't see him ready to go. I see Baltimore riding Drake & Davis this week in, what should be a winnable game.

This is what I wrote about Rhamondre above, I don't think I can add more to it:
I may have, incorrectly, talked myself out of all Patriots since August. They just seem so unsettled in the offensive coaching ranks, Patricia and Judge (even with Belichick in their ears) simply can't carry McDaniels laminated play sheet IMO. Every report I have heard out of camp for the Pats offense has been mediocre to outright bad. Plus they are in Miami where it is supposed to be 87 with 75% humidity. Maybe that spells 'ground'n'pound' but maybe it spells a 7-10 final. Pass on Rhamondre this week.

I think Michael Carter may surprise us and not let himself be relegated to the bench just because they have a shiny rookie RB. At the very least the kid can clearly catch and should hold onto that role on some level. But I simply am not sure what we are going to see from the Jets and it may be a tough matchup on paper.

Indy, OTOH, has a pretty tasty matchup, on paper and, even though I am not 100% sold on this, the coaches really talked up Hines during TC. Buncha comments about increasing his role in the passing game, which was already pretty significant. Right now Hines feels like the safest play IMO.

Hines>Carter/Rhamondre>>>>>Dobbins

I'll start:

12 Team, Super-flex, PPR

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston

I agree with your reasoning, smoke em while you got em.
Mitchell>Renfrow>>ARSB>>Hines

Last edited:

Pierce vs IND
Edmonds vs NE
Melgo @ SEA
Henderson v BUF

Pierce>Edmonds>>>>Henderson>Melgo

Pierce vs IND
Edmonds vs NE
Melgo @ SEA
Henderson v BUF

Interesting, why so down on Gordon? Denver should roll and Gordon should get touches IMO.

Pierce vs IND
Edmonds vs NE
Melgo @ SEA
Henderson v BUF

Interesting, why so down on Gordon? Denver should roll and Gordon should get touches IMO.
Not "so down" on Gordon just like the other guys on this list better. I expect them all to share carries close to 50-50 except Pierce, who should be a bell cow. I like Edmonds second due to it being a PPR and the fact the Dolphins went out and signed him early in FA to be their guy. Also expect Denevr to roll, but roll with Wilson leading the way in his return to Seattle.

Ok, I’ve got one:

PPR flex;
Breece Hall who might be the Jets RB2, or Brandon Aiyuk in the rain at Chicago?

Doesn't really seem like a dilemma. My personal mantra is to not worry about weather unless the wind is above 17 mph. 60% chance of rain and 12 mph shouldn't be too much cause for concern. Mostly, though, I don't think Hall is going to be productive until the last third of the season because of the schedule and Carter's role. Baltimore was surprisingly mediocre on defense last year but they're still tough to run on (fewest rushing yards and fewest YPC.)

QUESTION FOR YOU

If I'm stashing lottery tickets, would you want Wilson, Davis-Price or Mason? Kyle never features the same RB two consecutive years and Mitchell doesn't strike me as particularly durable.

QUESTION FOR YOU

If I'm stashing lottery tickets, would you want Wilson, Davis-Price or Mason? Kyle never features the same RB two consecutive years and Mitchell doesn't strike me as particularly durable.
I’ve commented on this one pretty extensively and the bad news is I don’t have a great answer for you.

Get as many pieces as possible. Wilson is the handcuff/next man up. And IMO a more talented RB than Mitchell.

But Wilson can’t stay healthy.

Short answer: Wilson.

QUESTION FOR YOU

I’ve commented on this one pretty extensively and the bad news is I don’t have a great answer for you.

Get as many pieces as possible. Wilson is the handcuff/next man up. And IMO a more talented RB than Mitchell.

But Wilson can’t stay healthy.

Short answer: Wilson.

Yeah, and seems like every year he steps up and has 1-2 good games. 119 total yards and a touchdown vs ATL during the fantasy playoffs last year. 3 TD game vs NE in 2020. Back-to-back two-touchdown games in 2019. Back-to-back games with 96+ yards in 2018.

Not looking for a starter, just hoping he'll be an option during a bye week or something.

Thanks in advance...

QB (4 pts passing TD; 6pts rushing TD 1pt/25 passing and bonus at 300 yds)
Burrow or Lawrence? Drafted Burrow as my starter but seriously considering Lawrence against WASH week # 1

FLEX (PPR; 1pt/10 yds gained rush or rec (not combo), bonus @ 100 rushing or receiving)
Renfrow? Penny? Mckissic? Kareem Hunt? Mondale Moore

Mostly debating between Renfrow (PPR) or Penny (TD) - - (but I really do like Mckissic but am not seriously considering that)

For context: RB = Taylor, Mitchell; WR = Allen; Thielen; TE = Andrews- open to any other suggested swaps...

Thanks in advance...

Burrow or Lawrence? Drafted Burrow as my starter but seriously considering Lawrence against WASH week # 1

WAS is tough on defense and Burrow > TLaw

Don't overthink this one. Roll out Burrow.

FLEX (PPR; 1pt/10 yds gained rush or rec (not combo), bonus @ 100 rushing or receiving)

Tough call. I like Renfrow PPR flex in what should be a shootout.

Lots of good options.

Thanks in advance...

Mostly debating between Renfrow (PPR) or Penny (TD) - - (but I really do like Mckissic but am not seriously considering that)

For context: RB = Taylor, Mitchell; WR = Allen; Thielen; TE = Andrews- open to any other suggested swaps...

Burrow & Penny

Thanks in advance...

WAS is tough on defense and Burrow > TLaw

Don't overthink this one. Roll out Burrow.

Tough call. I like Renfrow PPR flex in what should be a shootout.

Lots of good options.
thank you

PPR, rush attempts +0.2 each, need 1 FLEX out of:

Damien Harris @MIA
Jerry Jeudy @SEA
Chase Edmonds vs NEP
Darrell Henderson vs BUF
Melvin Gordon @SEA

Thanks!

Need to pick two between

J. Williams vs Sea
E. Mitchell vs Chi
C. Sutton vs Sea
(Small league, everyone is stacked. So is my opponent, so I want to get this right). Thanks guys.

I'll start:

12 Team, Super-flex, PPR

Amon Ra St Brown v Phili
Nyheim Hines @ Houston

You throwing out softball questions because it’s week 1? Schools back, start ‘em out slow! Lol. I think Mitchell by a wide margin for all the reasons already stated. Plus, you gotta get him in at least one week before he gets injured. Right?!?

Users who are viewing this thread