What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Musings...Fanduel (1 Viewer)

SeniorVBDStudent

Footballguy
$28 balance and a $5 voucher = 6 milly entries copy 1 to $3 contest

Both sides of the PHI NE game. Hurts is chalk and Jones is out there.
Herbert (chalk)
Howell (chalk)
Two Derek Carr entries (also out there).

Like Dobbins, Aaron Jones, Williams, Henry.
Like Dotson, chargers, fish, jags receivers.
Engram, Gesiki, Juwan Johnson
Ravens, Commanders, Falcons

flyers k j osborne , bourne

Fanduel cheated me out of $5 2 seasons ago...I cashed out my account and haven't been back since. Sure it was only $5, but it was the principle that irked me. I actually liked FanDuel's format better than Draft Kings and I thought it was easier to win there, but Draft Kings is my home now.

Strategy this week was to get lots of Brian Robinson ($6400), Josh Jacobs ($8400), Alexander Mattison ($7300), Ken Walker ($7100), and DeAndre Swift ($6300). I like Trey McBride at TE ($4700) and Las Vegas at DEF ($3700). Have a lot of London ($6200) and Pickens ($5800) at WR mixed in with some elite guys. Rotating among several mid-low end QB1 options like Lawrence, Burrow, Tua, and Cousins.

Really just banking on McBride and those RBs being undervalued. If they flop, I'll have a losing day.

Strategy this week was to get lots of Brian Robinson ($6400), Josh Jacobs ($8400), Alexander Mattison ($7300), Ken Walker ($7100), and DeAndre Swift ($6300). I like Trey McBride at TE ($4700) and Las Vegas at DEF ($3700). Have a lot of London ($6200) and Pickens ($5800) at WR mixed in with some elite guys. Rotating among several mid-low end QB1 options like Lawrence, Burrow, Tua, and Cousins.

Really just banking on McBride and those RBs being undervalued. If they flop, I'll have a losing day.
Probably the worst week I've ever had in DFS in terms of point performance. :bag:

All my cute plays bombed hard.

Users who are viewing this thread