What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 surprise (1 Viewer)

Hakeem Nicks.

Just got a feeling... this feeling could very well be because I'm a giants fan who's benching DeAngelo Williams for him :confused:

Jermichael Finley! Honestly I think the biggest surprise will be a defensive performance, hopefully SD or maybe the Titans. Other than that, I'll go out there & say Matt Stafford.

Just a gut feeling that Tampa Mike Williams is gonna have a coming out party (while on my bench in all likelihood) against the Browns...

nicks - 8 / 150 / 1

Finley - 10 / 175 / 2

Foster - 25 rushes / 120 yds / 2 tds ... 5 rec / 40 yds / 1

mega - 8 / 130 / 1

fitz - 9 / 120 / 2

stafford / 300 / 3 tds

williams (TB) - 7 / 120 / 1 (flex)

wells - 75 / 1

Sorry, this my entire team, lol

Dez Bryant...the Cowboys are going to unveil their new weapon on prime time television.

Dez Bryant...the Cowboys are going to unveil their new weapon on prime time television.
Actually, I can see this.... Jerry is all about marketing. Don't know if the kid is up to it but he'll get his chance. Good call.

I'll raise you one...Jahvid Best: 150 all-purpose yards, TWO TDs

I think Spiller gets 150 total yards and a TD.
I'll raise you oneCJ Spiller: 200 all-purpose yards, THREE TDs.....hello ROY. This guy is the 2nd coming of LBJ.
So do we call him RBJ. (That is Royal Blue Jesus)
For the love of God....please don't. An offshoot of the worst nickname in football? I even prefer CJ4 to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis Murphy

5/100/1TD

ETA: I wanted to say Spiller, but that wouldn't exactly be a "Week 1 surprise".

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like to add....

Jamaal Charles

Rushing

17/90/1TD

Receiving

4/45/1TD

Enough of this Thomas Jones nonsense. JC takes the reigns and never looks back.

I don't consider players expected to have solid seasons or players currently being projected to do well as sleepers. Spiller and Mike Williams wouldn't be surprises to the majority of people on these boards. They were drafted with the expecation of production. I will go with:

Early Doucet

Jordan Shipley

Eddie Royal

Earl Bennett

Chris Chambers

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Users who are viewing this thread