What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week #1 - Upset of the Week (1 Viewer)

Boltz Fan beat me to it.So I'll vote with the majority and cast another vote the Chiefs.I think that the Chargers could beat the Texans though!

Lions have to win on the road sometime...against the Bears is as good as time as any!

lions and tigers and bears...oh my!

Saints over Seahawksalso,49ers over Falcons is a good one, but I'll stick with the Saints since the 49ers are a much more popular pick than I'd have imagined. For those of you who chose Oakland over the Steelers, my avatar will tell you all you need to know about how I feel about that pick.

I'll go with the Saints.It would be interesting to somehow also rate a streak based on how the picks in it correlate to the board's "consensus" upset picks. E.g. a streak that contains a couple of true upset picks in it, vs. a streak that has gone with one of the board's consensus upset picks each week would highlight the most impressive streaks.This week the Browns and Chargers are probably the lowest chosen upsets, Lions, Chiefs, and 49ers maybe being the most often picked.Just a thought, thanks for running this again.Boot.

Users who are viewing this thread