What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WEEK 10 ACTIVES & INACTIVES - Please post here! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenix

Footballguy
Have not seen the weekly thread of individual players or it's own thread, so since they will be released in about 15 minutes or less, post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
FBG moderators already post actives/inactives each week. It's 1 hour 45 minutes until kickoff... Give them some time. Sheesh
Considering they will be released in 10 minutes, I'll take the initiative.

Sorry to offend you by doing so and helping others. Sheesh.

FBG moderators already post actives/inactives each week. It's 1 hour 45 minutes until kickoff... Give them some time. Sheesh
Considering they will be released in 10 minutes, I'll take the initiative.

Sorry to offend you by doing so and helping others. Sheesh.
It's just redundancy. We have so much of it already, yet you add to it.

It's the same thing every week in these forums:

FBG mods post players who are questionable, doubtful as sticky threads. They update them as we find out more.

FBG also sends an email of inactives. So you can check your email in about 9 minutes to see who is inactive/active.no need to be redundant and start a thread when many if us will either read our emails or look for the sticky

You just don't get it, do you? Phoenix wants everyone to post inactives HERE. Please follow his instructions and ignore the fact that they get posted in separate threads every week.

Also, still see no pinned threads yet? Hmmm.

Eagles inactives: Vick, Fletcher, Tucker, Knott, Tobin, Kelly and Cunningham

Check your email. You'll get every inactive player in one concise email at even breaks it down by teams. Unless you aren't on the FBG email list. In that case I completely understand your ineptitude

Check your email. You'll get every inactive player in one concise email at even breaks it down by teams. Unless you aren't on the FBG email list. In that case I completely understand your ineptitude
Dude go away, not everyone is signed up for email or cares what you think.

Must live a sad life to let a helpful thread bother you. Someone spit in your coffee this morning?

Falcons Inactives: RB Josh Vaughn, S Kemal Ishmael, LB Thomas Howard, G Harland Gunn, OT Sam Baker, WR Brian Robiskie, DE Cliff Matthews

I wonder if FBG could essentially ban the OP for giving out subscriber material for free in their forums... If you are a paid subscriber, you knew of these actives/inactives already

Dude go away, not everyone is signed up for email or cares what you think.

Must live a sad life to let a helpful thread bother you. Someone spit in your coffee this morning?
"Dude" again, you are posting something that will be a sticky for any questionable/doubtful players in about 30 minutes. You are also posting subscriber sensitive material for free in the forums. I can't imagine FBG would be happy with someone doing that. Why pay for it when I can count on Phenix to post it for free in the forums?. Not good for business. And finally, an email will be going out shortly. Hold your horses.

Nice try at making yourself feel important though :lol:

I wonder if FBG could essentially ban the OP for giving out subscriber material for free in their forums... If you are a paid subscriber, you knew of these actives/inactives already
LOL, then why talk about who is active in other threads then like you suggest? You are really angry, lol. wow.

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider39s

Giovanni Bernard (ribs) is active for Bengals
Julius Thomas is active today. Yet he is a game time decision. If you frequent these forums at all before kickoff, you will know that the mods will post a sticky titled "Julius Thomas week 10" and will update it when he is declared out or active. No one cares about Nassib or other scrubs. The only thing people care about, will be posted by the mods. But feel free to waste your time. No one cares, no one is contributing to this but you. You can try and feel important for the next 10 minutes, that's fine. I'm done bumping this thread up. Have fun. I'll wait for my email that breaks it down nicely, and for the Julius Thomas thread so I know if he is actually playinhn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread