What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

I've lost Bell/Lewis/Forte (got lewis and forte through trades) and have A. Brown on a bye. I need to start 1 of these guys:

Ajayi

Rawls

Green-Beckham

Trade question I am 8-1 in PPR league and lost Dion Lewis and Luck last weekend. Standard 2 rb 2 wr and Flex lineup.

Would you trade Mike Evans and Stevie Johnson for Alshon Jeffery and Jeremy Hill?

My current RBs:

Woodhead, Spiller, David Johnson, Bolden, Chris Thompson

My Current WRs:

Hopkins, Evans, Stevie, Garcon, Tavon Austin

TE - GRONK

The other RBS they have are Ivory, Gore, Doug Martin, Rawls, Ajay. Not sure if they would give up others but should I counter?

Pull trigger today even though won't go through until Monday? Last time did that Dunbar blew his knee up before I got him.
i see how it can help your team, but jeffery is dinged again... if you have confidence in hill to really get going, sure. im not sure i do

With the news that lynch is iffy to play tonight.? Do I put in Andrews or wait til gametime and play Rawls if lynch don't go. It's a PPR. Worried that if I wait for lynch he tries to go and is ineffective

Pick 3 for standard scoring. Hurns, Jeffery, Calvin, or Diggs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sig, thanks for all you do!

3 questions (with sub questions)

1. Do you start sanders as flex if he plays over Seth Roberts or Josh brown (kicker)? If not, do you go ahead and start heath miller ahead of the rest?

2. Do you pick up Andrew Luck off waivers (drop k wright) or wait a week or two? Starting qb is Aaron Rodgers.

3. How likely is lynch to sit? Right now I am starting him and Jeremy Hill, could sit hill for Philly brown to ensure I have a player to start if lynch doesn't play.

Fwiw, my opponent has a good team, we're fairly evenly matched.
sander if in yes

not if you have rodgers unless its to play keep away from rival and nothing good on WW

i think he's truly 50/50, but philly brown isn't that strong of an option. can you drop him for sanu or shorts or a SEA WR?

Hey Sig...My 4 WR's are DEz, Odell, ARob, and John Brown. I'm starting the first 3 and leaving brown on the bench. Which 3 would you start??

And also, i need 2 RB's . Pick 2 from, Miller, Langford, West, Duke. I had Miller and West starting.

Who would you pick?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Bloom,

1/2 pt PPR:

Need 2 RB Stewart, Starks, Char West, CJ Anderson, Ryan Matthews

Plus a flex from above or Brandin Cooks, Gary Barnidge

Thanks Bloom!

Landry Jones or Johnny Football...

That was painful to type.

Start 2 QB. 3 point passing TD. -1 for INT.

Also, Diggs or LaFell.

Thanks

Need 1 Flex

RBs score 0.25 PPR, WRs 0.5 ppr

Crowell, Rawls, Brown(ARI), Lockett, Givens

Worried about Brown being "active" again but never seeing the field ala week 8
brown. you have lockett as a hedge if inactive and it gives you option of rawls if lynch inactive. i think brown will be fine
If Lynch is inactive, still Brown over Rawls?Thanks Sig!

One more question Sig, pertaining to a trade. I have been streaming tight ends all year. Its kind of like my black hole in my lineup. My WR's are Dez, Odell, Arob and John brown.

MY RB's are Miller, Langford, Charcandrick, Duke, and Eliington. I was proposed a trade. I would send Charcandrick and J brown for Olsen and Matt Jones. SHould i do this trade?? Or just keep streaming. Crockett is the TE i have on my roster now.

Wait for Lynch or start Matt Jones early? If I bench Jones and Lynch ends up inactive, the best SNF/MNF waiver wire options would be Sanu, Shorts, or Polk.

Hi sig. I lost Bell and Charles in my keeper, so I'm hurting to say the least. This is a PPR

I need 2 RB

Matthews

Gio

Duke

QB stream until Romo is back. 6 pts for TD, -2 int, 1 pt per 25 yd passing.

Cousins, Flacco, Stafford, Mariota, Bradford, Cutler are all available.

Thanks, Bloom!

7-2, 3rd place in my 14 team league, feeling secure about the playoffs. However I lost Dion Lewis, and am scrambling for an RB2. My trade offer overtures went unanswered so I am left with the following options (already have Ingram ):

Matt Jones

David Cobb

Jay Ajayi

Ameer Abdullah

Shawn Draughn

I'm even going without a DL to carry an extra RB. Which one of these has the best chance to emerge as a reliable RB2 for ROS (playoffs start in week 14)?

PPR

Watson or Kelce

2 of:

DJax

Hurns

John Brown

LaFell

Snead

Latavius Murray

Leaning Watson, Hurns, and LaFell.

Thanks!

I'm in some trouble this week! 14 teams standard scoring.

Need to start 2: Lacy, Bolden, Rawls, Morris and C. Mike

Flex: Cooks or Lafell

Sigmund Bloom said:
FUBAR said:
Hey sig, thanks for all you do!

3 questions (with sub questions)

1. Do you start sanders as flex if he plays over Seth Roberts or Josh brown (kicker)? If not, do you go ahead and start heath miller ahead of the rest?

2. Do you pick up Andrew Luck off waivers (drop k wright) or wait a week or two? Starting qb is Aaron Rodgers.

3. How likely is lynch to sit? Right now I am starting him and Jeremy Hill, could sit hill for Philly brown to ensure I have a player to start if lynch doesn't play.

Fwiw, my opponent has a good team, we're fairly evenly matched.
sander if in yesnot if you have rodgers unless its to play keep away from rival and nothing good on WW

i think he's truly 50/50, but philly brown isn't that strong of an option. can you drop him for sanu or shorts or a SEA WR?
The only Seahawk o player available is will tukuafu. For Houston, Anthony Denham, CJ uzumah for the Bengals, Gerald Christiansen for the cards. Slim pickings for sure.

IF Lynch sits do you play Rawls over Eifert in flex? PPR.

And ROS Ellington or Ajayi? PPR. Who has most injury upside?

Thanks Sig!

Hey Sig, appreciate the help as always!

Is anyone on my roster worth dropping to get Rawls? This is a 0.5 PPR, 10 team league and I'm playing the Lynch owner this week in a very big game. I am very weak at RB so if Lynch misses time, Rawls could be big for me.

Must start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX (rb/wr/te), 1 K, 1 D/ST.

My roster:

Blake Bortles, Andrew Luck

Danny Woodhead, Charcandrick West, Matt Jones, Andre Ellington

Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Brandon LaFell, John Brown, Michael Floyd, Stevie Johnson

Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed

Mason Crosby

Packers D/ST

Thanks!

One other. I can't decide on John Brown. Right now, I have the following in my lineup. I was trying to fit Brown in, but can't make the call

In a PPR. Apparently we are now concerned with wind for Diggs.

Martavis

Dez

Diggs

Eifert.

I'd have to sit one of these to get brown in

Good morning,

Start Tannenhill or pick up Alex Smith, Bradford, Mariota, or Cassel for this week only ? ( fingers crossed - I get Romo back next week)

Thanks

Hey Sig....

Non-PPR:

Yeldon, West or Diggs

As an FYI, I already have Bortles and Robinson in my lineup

Thanks!!

Hey Bloom -

This is for a Standard Scoring, QB Flex, Redraft league -

Should I drop CMike for one of these guys:

David Johnson, Javorius Allen, Taiwan Jones, Jerick McKinnon?

I'm a Peterson owner, which bumps McKinnon, but I'm not sure if its enough to make him more valuable than the other guys.

I'm also an Ellington owner, which I mention just in case it changes DJohnson's value in your mind.

Also, need 1 for flex:

You like John Brown, Andre Ellington, Brandon Bolden, Jay Ajayi, or Crockett Gillmore this week?

Thanks so much!

BLoom!! For TE

With Mccown out I'm thinking I have to go to with Jimmy G over Barnidge. Do you agree? Non-ppr league.THanks!

Start Doug Martin or Allen Hurns today?

With very limited bench space - drop John Brown today for Michael Floyd? (Could also drop TY......ugh)

Was going with Cassel over Winston.

Does Sean Lee being out and Rolando McClain being hurt change that? Or does that benefit the TB running game more than Winston?

Rawls, James White or Riddick at RB in a PPR league? Can switch in Ellington if Lynch ends up playing which seems unlikely based on early reports.

Users who are viewing this thread