What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

One other. I can't decide on John Brown. Right now, I have the following in my lineup. I was trying to fit Brown in, but can't make the call

In a PPR. Apparently we are now concerned with wind for Diggs.

Martavis

Dez

Diggs

Eifert.

I'd have to sit one of these to get brown in
you're fine w brown out

Hey Bloom -

This is for a Standard Scoring, QB Flex, Redraft league -

Should I drop CMike for one of these guys:

David Johnson, Javorius Allen, Taiwan Jones, Jerick McKinnon?

I'm a Peterson owner, which bumps McKinnon, but I'm not sure if its enough to make him more valuable than the other guys.

I'm also an Ellington owner, which I mention just in case it changes DJohnson's value in your mind.

Also, need 1 for flex:

You like John Brown, Andre Ellington, Brandon Bolden, Jay Ajayi, or Crockett Gillmore this week?

Thanks so much!
johnson

brown

CJ Anderson or Aiken in non-ppr?

If Lynch is ruled out, Rawls over AJ Green in non-ppr?

Lynch or Garcon in PPR?

Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very torn on WR2/3 alongside Dez..

need 2 of Diggs,Crabtree, Eifert (as WR),Floyd

Leaning Crabs/Eifert

but love matchup Diggs has

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigmund Bloom said:
MadcoHokie32 said:
Trade question I am 8-1 in PPR league and lost Dion Lewis and Luck last weekend. Standard 2 rb 2 wr and Flex lineup.

Would you trade Mike Evans and Stevie Johnson for Alshon Jeffery and Jeremy Hill?

My current RBs:

Woodhead, Spiller, David Johnson, Bolden, Chris Thompson

My Current WRs:

Hopkins, Evans, Stevie, Garcon, Tavon Austin

TE - GRONK

The other RBS they have are Ivory, Gore, Doug Martin, Rawls, Ajay. Not sure if they would give up others but should I counter?

Pull trigger today even though won't go through until Monday? Last time did that Dunbar blew his knee up before I got him.
i see how it can help your team, but jeffery is dinged again... if you have confidence in hill to really get going, sure. im not sure i do
Who do I drop to pick up Kicker? Bolden? C Micheal?
bolden

understand Jeffries was struggling pre-game. need to start three from Jeffries, Crabtree, Evans, M Bryant and M Floyd (AZ). Standard league. thanks Sig.

I see you are very high on Ertz this week.. just curious as to why? I am trying to decide between him and Crockett and Richard Rodgers. Crockett should be the #2 option on that team and Rodgers always has the chance for a TD.
NO giving it up to TEs, Ertz been close to a TD for a few weeks now

Well, I thought I didn't have any questions for you today, but now I do. Here's my dilemma:

League starts 1 QB and 2 RBs, and a flex that can also be a QB. All TDs are 6 pts so QB carries some premium, also RBs get PPR. Who would you start from this grouping:

QB - Dalton and Mariota

RBs - DeAngelo, Forsett, Starks.

Originally had Dalton at QB, Mariota at Flex, and DeAngelo and Forsett at RBs.

With the news on Lacy should I put Starks into the lineup? Over whom?

Thanks for all the help!
starks in over forsett

Users who are viewing this thread