What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Game Thread - Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills (1 Viewer)

Jamal Lewis is a beast. That was like 3 stiff arms in a row, one being Paulie Poz that got a good one right in his grill.

Quinn is a "One Trick Pony" take away Winslow and he is useless..........so far.
i've only been watching for 10 min or so, but his passes have looked pretty crisp. the deep one down the right side looked awkward though.
It's hard to be more then a "One Trick Pony" when your other ponies drop passes that hit them in the numbers. Consider Winslow the only "Pony" earning his salary at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid's got an arm.
so what, I have 2
Sorry, but you don't. You can't run from approaching defenders, stop on a dime, turn, and execute a perfect on-the-money pass 30 yards downfield. If you could, you'd be in the NFL and not here.
Did you seriously just say that Brutha does not have more than 1 arm???? Wow. Bold statement :shrug:Clearly you don't understand :mellow:Sig worthy
:goodposting:Are you slow or something?

Kid's got an arm.
so what, I have 2
Sorry, but you don't. You can't run from approaching defenders, stop on a dime, turn, and execute a perfect on-the-money pass 30 yards downfield. If you could, you'd be in the NFL and not here.
Did you seriously just say that Brutha does not have more than 1 arm???? Wow. Bold statement :goodposting:
Maybe it's the several bottles of Bud Lite I'm tripping over, but this got me laughing pretty good. :mellow:

dilemma: you're down two scores and need to pass, but your qb has more completions to the other team, what do you do? wildcat baby!

whatever happened to face guarding?
That's a college rule.
i'm probably too late now, but i'm pretty sure that if you make ANY contact with a receiver without making an attempt to find the ball, its pass interference. there was definitely contact on that play. college, pro, whatever. that's what i was always taught anyway.
but what you described isn't faceguarding...what you described is pass interference...but then you knew that, didn't you?

Kid's got an arm.
so what, I have 2
Did you seriously just say that Brutha does not have more than 1 arm???? Wow. Bold statement :shrug:Clearly you don't understand :mellow:Sig worthy
Ok looks like I have to spell it out for you. It's ok, you're from MIN, that's your excuse...You said the kid has an arm... then brutha attempted a small bit of humor and sarcasm claiming so what if he's got A arm, brutha's got 2 arms (physically, yes, he has 2 arms). Then you came back and said "No you do not" which is rather hilarious because you took his comment seriously as if he had 2 arms capable of throwing a football. For those of us who understand sarcasm it came across as if you were claiming brutha only had 1 arm physically... which can be a touchy subject for an amputeeLike I said, clearly you do not understand sarcasm

Kid's got an arm.
so what, I have 2
Did you seriously just say that Brutha does not have more than 1 arm???? Wow. Bold statement :lol:Clearly you don't understand :mellow:Sig worthy
Ok looks like I have to spell it out for you. It's ok, you're from MIN, that's your excuse...You said the kid has an arm... then brutha attempted a small bit of humor and sarcasm claiming so what if he's got A arm, brutha's got 2 arms (physically, yes, he has 2 arms). Then you came back and said "No you do not" which is rather hilarious because you took his comment seriously as if he had 2 arms capable of throwing a football. Like I said, clearly you do not understand sarcasm
:shrug:Ladies and gentlemen, the Shark Pool.Fred Jackson looks good tho.

whatever happened to face guarding?
That's a college rule.
i'm probably too late now, but i'm pretty sure that if you make ANY contact with a receiver without making an attempt to find the ball, its pass interference. there was definitely contact on that play. college, pro, whatever. that's what i was always taught anyway.
but what you described isn't faceguarding...what you described is pass interference...but then you knew that, didn't you?
the difference being that incidental contact is allowed (or ignored) if the db makes an attempt to look back. i'm not trying to argue semantics, just find out why it isn't called anymore.

Kid's got an arm.
so what, I have 2
Did you seriously just say that Brutha does not have more than 1 arm???? Wow. Bold statement :unsure:Clearly you don't understand :lmao:Sig worthy
Ok looks like I have to spell it out for you. It's ok, you're from MIN, that's your excuse...You said the kid has an arm... then brutha attempted a small bit of humor and sarcasm claiming so what if he's got A arm, brutha's got 2 arms (physically, yes, he has 2 arms). Then you came back and said "No you do not" which is rather hilarious because you took his comment seriously as if he had 2 arms capable of throwing a football. For those of us who understand sarcasm it came across as if you were claiming brutha only had 1 arm physically... which can be a touchy subject for an amputeeLike I said, clearly you do not understand sarcasm
Please stay in the shark pool....... forever

Kid's got an arm.
so what, I have 2
Did you seriously just say that Brutha does not have more than 1 arm???? Wow. Bold statement :unsure:Clearly you don't understand :sarcasm:Sig worthy
Please stay in the shark pool....... forever
Not going anywhere :unsure: :suds: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread