What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
We talked about having one big Injury thread vs a new thread each week here and most folks said they'd rather have a new thread each week. So here we are!

I'll start one each Monday.

A couple of things to please keep in mind that would be really helpful if everyone can do.

1. Please use the players real name when you're posting. And please be specific as you can about the injury. If you don't know, say you don't know.

In other words, "A-Rob just got blown up!!!!!" sucks. "Allen Robinson in on the ground with what looks like a knee injury" is way better.

2. Please let us know the source and share a link if possible. If you're watching the game and saw the injury, please say that. If you read it on Twitter, please say that and give a link. If you got a Sleeper Alert, please say that and click through on Sleeper to the source that's usually a tweet and share that link.

3. Please let us know what happened after the injury. This is super important. Was he:

Carted off

Helped off with assistance

Walked off with a limp or something

4. Please update if they come back to the game or sidelines. Hopefully it's a "He's back in the game and looks ok". Or it may be "He's on the sideline without his helmet". That kind of thing.

You get the idea.

Jakobi Meyers - Possible concussion - Headed to locker room.

Update: Shoulder injury - Questionable.

Last edited:
JRob a healthy scratch today. I know it isn't an injury, but I always come to this thread before game time in case somebody went down in warm-up. Perhaps others do, too.

Tua tackled at weird angle, was able to spike then walk off with a bit of a limp, probably nothing but might have strained something

Etienne shown walking unaided through the exit tunnel for what it is worth. Apparently (i.e. from twitter) they were treating the right foot, while the Lisfranc injury was the left foot.

Darnell Mooney being helped off field, assume leg injury, didn't see incident, just Redzone showing him leaving field putting no weight on it

Tristan Wirfs (RT Bucs) being carted off.

Fox not showing replay because apparently it was "gruesome" no air cast though.

Allen Robinson - Out for rest of season - Foot surgery

(Didn't play today, but season-ending injury announcement)

Users who are viewing this thread