What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Cowboys Aaron Glenn looks like sprained left ankle after getting tackled after a pick. Limped off field with help.

Vikings punter Chris Kluwe down on the field after being run into after punting a ball. Trainers on the field..... Now being carted off of the field. EDITED TO ADD: Left ankle injury. Paul Edinger to punt if need-be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vikings punter Chris Kluwe down on the field after being run into after punting a ball. Trainers on the field.....

Now being carted off of the field. EDITED TO ADD: Left ankle injury. Paul Edinger to punt if need-be.
wait, brain freeze. Is Edinger the sidewinder kicker? if so, wonder if he'll have to punt the same way? ha :P

OK that's all, back to injuries, forgive my breaking radio silence

Braylon Edwards is down writhing in pain -- his right knee buckled laterally before he went down. It looked pretty nasty. Being helped off the field now.

Braylon Edwards down. Doesn't look good. Possible ACL.
Dammit. I'm a Michigan guy and I really like Edwards and he is also my #2 WR. Keep the updates coming if you hear anything. DAMMIT!

G. Frerotte????
Benched for bad play.
CBS reporting a concussion.News: Gus Frerotte had to leave Week 13 vs. Buffalo after suffering a concussion while being sacked in the end zone for a safety. He did not return.

Braylon Edwards down. Doesn't look good. Possible ACL.
Motorcycle?
man Winslow and Edwards..... man...... :X for the Browns...... two absolute studs and they both may be decimated...... :X :shock:
Who becomes a stud in Cleveland with Edwards out?
A stud? Cleveland?? HAHAHAHAHA. Reggie Langhorne?
You know what I mean. Which WR has FF value now with Edwards out?
I think it was answered for you on the previous page....Antonio Bryant.

Portis down. Anyone see?2-9-WAS 25 (6:39) M.Brunell pass incomplete to T.Jacobs.WAS-C.Portis was injured during the play.

QB Gus Frerotte MIA (concussion)QB Steve McNair TEN (shin contusion) - returnedDE Patrick Kerney ATL (ribcage)CB Chris Harris CHI (knee)DE Mike Rucker CAR (ankle)WR Braylon Edwards CLE (knee)P Chris Kluwe MIN (ankle)DE Julius Peppers CAR (knee) - returnedOT Jonathan Ogden BAL (hamstring)WR Chad Johnson CIN (leg) - returnedWR Brandon Rideau CLE (undisclosed)TE Erron Kinney TEN (undisclosed)TE Bubba Franks GB (arm stinger)CB Allen Rossum ATL (knee pcl) - out 2 weeksRB Shawn Bryson DET (undisclosed)RB Mewelde Moore MIN (ankle)S Chris Harris CHI (knee)LB Dexter Coakley STL (dislocated left ankle)CB Juran Bolden TB (lower back strain)QB Brett Favre GB (throwing hand) - continuedCB Terrence McGee BUF (hamstring)G Chris Villarrial BUF (hamstring)CB Leigh Torrence ATL (undisclosed)CB Zach Norton BAL (shoulder injury)LB Landon Johnson CIN (right knee) - returnedWR Roydell Williams TEN (undisclosed)LB Nate Wayne DET (ankle injury)LB Boss Bailey DET (ankle injury)S Jon McGraw DET (shoulder injury)DT Shaun Rogers DET (shoulder injury)DB Will Hunter MIN (tailbone bruise)LB Paris Lenon GB (finger)peace

LT on sidelines....seems to be his ribs. Turner in for him now.
I missed the play he went out on. Did anyone see it?
They showed a replay... didn't seem too bad, but he had a big guy land on him.He left the sidelines early and ran to the locker room.

LT on sidelines....seems to be his ribs. Turner in for him now.
I missed the play he went out on. Did anyone see it?
didn't look like much, but on the replay it almost looked like a raider was punching him in the side he was working on the sideline.

Users who are viewing this thread