What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

TJ Watt was in the medical tent (looked like a muscle strain), but is not back sitting on the bench.

Pooka just made of glass what a shame
Hes tough as nails
yeah but a copper one
Pooka just made of glass what a shame
History? Or gen X or Z reaction?
He fell in the draft due to being injured often in college. He's been dinged up quite a bit this year. Didn't think this was breaking news.
Well, considering he was picked off waivers in most leagues (not by me), I would consider him a win for 2023.

Christian Watson down on no contact injury. Immediately grabbed right hamstring.

Christian Watson down on no contact injury. Immediately grabbed right hamstring.
That was such an awkward play. I honestly think he injured himself by his strange slide down as opposed to the injury causing the awkward slide.

Yeah, it looks like it popped in mid-run. I thought it was the slide that did it in real time, but on replay you can tell it happened before that.

I have no idea how Pacheco avoided a serious injury on the play he got rolled up on and leg got bent in every way possible. Then after that he comes out running like a man possessed!

That was such an awkward play. I honestly think he injured himself by his strange slide down as opposed to the injury causing the awkward slide.
Nah, he starts grabbing for it as soon as he crosses the 1st down line, about 5-6 yards before the kneel/slide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cv8gA8d-E
I stand corrected. Dude is made of glass.

Nick Piazza, who was holding the first down marker on the sideline, was seriously injured when he couldn’t get out of the way in time as Saints running back Alvin Kamara was being chased to the sideline. The TV broadcast briefly showed Piazza’s leg before quickly cutting away when the extent of the injury became apparent.

Today the Saints confirmed that Piazza suffered a fractured fibula and dislocated knee and is likely to undergo surgery next week. The team said Piazza’s blood vessels remain intact.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...ans-set-for-surgery-after-injury-in-collision

Dude, Trevor Lawrence can't stand up.

The past couple weeks have just been brutal for injuries.

The week of the ankle continues with Trevor Lawrence.

Sad part is, the Cincy lineman was so distraught he picked him up like "Come on, please be OK".

Users who are viewing this thread