What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

ramsus said:
2 from Hyde, McCaffrey and funchess? Or maybe even Jamaal Williams

Am thinking the 2 Panthers, as potential shoot out and reckon these 2 are now 70% of the offence. Thoughts?
funchess and williams

kyoun1e said:
A should I drop A. Abdullah question...

I have a first round bye in one league and I'm starting to get ducks in a row for matchups in week 15 and 16.

I have the following RB depth in addition to Abdullah:

* A. Kamara, C. Hyde, J. Ajayi, A. Collins, A. Morris, D. Booker

I also don't love AA's schedule week 15 and 16 vs CHI and @CINC respectively.

Areas I could improve dropping AA:

* Defense: Chicago (vs CLE week 16), DET (vs CHI week 15)

* WR: While I have AJ Green, A. Theilen, C. Davis I could add some upside in C. Hogan (who I could envision back for the Steelers in week 15), M. Bryant, or D. Westbrook.

* RB: Could gamble on M. Davis who faces LAR and @DAL respectively.

Drop AA?

If yes, would you lean towards a particular position/player?

Thanks
drop aa for a WR

Bloom: 

Preemptive Week 14 defense question: Better defense to start In the first rd:

Balt D vs Pitt (great d but bad matchup)

Houston D vs San Fran (Does Jimmy G make this a less attractive matchup)

Buffalo D vs Indy (least appealing D, but best matchup) 

Appreciate your insight. 
BUF

nonppr...

I made it to to the playoffs with the bye.....wk15 semi and wk16 title...Thoughts

Here are couple players of note on wire - WR: Kupp, Goodwin -RB: Booker, Ekeler, Woody, Aaron Jones -QB: Keenum, McCown -TE:RSJ

* Who to drop hold etc..

start 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1wr/rb, 1TE, 1D, 1K
QB - Brady, BigBen
RB - Gurley, AP, Hunt, McKinnon, Perine, Zeke (sus)
WR - Baldwin, Crowder, Jones Jr, Josh Gordon, JuJu
TE - Engram
D - Jax, K - Bryant...
get kupp drop ben 

Do you like picking up P. Barber in a PPR dynasty league more than any of these dudes I'm currently rostering?  I'm going to make the playoffs and could use some RB depth.

Charkandrick West
Travaris Cadet
Rod Smith
Johnathan Williams (Guessing Ingram will leave this offseason if he makes the Pro Bowl)
Thomas Rawls (2018 FA, but not sure what he's worth dynasty wise)
i would drop smith for barber

Hey Bloom,

I have a great problem to have, 4 great WRs but only 3 starting spots for them

PPR scoring, pick 3 of:

Adam Thielen at ATL
Mike Evans at GB
Davante Adams vs TB
Robbie Anderson vs KC

Thanks for your time and help!
id sit anderson

I made the brilliant call to pull the plug and cut ALF yesterday before the game...he of course proceeds to put up 20 points more than his last 3 outings combined.... to make matters worse Cousins' poor game has me in the hole already...

0.5ppr

pick 1 RB: DJ Foster, Jaquizz, Woodhead, L Blount, Tarik Cohen (assume both AP and Martin will be out... hoping to have good intel before early games on AP). perhaps its my bear fandom polluting my brain, but i can see cohen going nuts against the niner crummy D.

pick 2 WRs: Corey Coleman, Gordon, D Jax, Golden Tate

Pick a defense: bears D home v. 49er or Eagles D @ Seattle..... defensive scoring weighted towards TO's and TD's as sacks only worth 0.5 and points allowed only net 10 for shutout with it tapering down as you get to 21 points allowed.Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR - D.Henry vs Houston OR A.Ekeler vs Cleveland

Also 6 pts passing TD - Stafford at Balt OR Siemen at Miami as my QB2 (Ben is my QB1)

Thanks!

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following:

D.Thomas @ Mia

M.Sanu vs Minn

D.Funchess @ NO

Need 1 of the following:

D.Thomas @ Mia

D.Jackson @ GB

M.Sanu vs Minn

E.Ebron @ Balt

Need a QB:

M.Mariota vs Hou

A.Smith @ NYJ

C.Keenum @ Atl

Flip flopping @ QB between Goff, Rivers & McCown. Can only start 1. Have Rivers in now.

Also unsure who to go with @ WR. (Start 3) Evans is in of course, but Landry has a tough match up this week. Have to pick 2 out of Landry, T. Hill, Kupp, Diggs.

Then must decide who to go with @ flex between who is left above or L. Miller, A. Collins, Murray.

TIA!
rivers

diggs and kupp

hill

I made the brilliant call to pull the plug and cut ALF yesterday before the game...he of course proceeds to put up 20 points more than his last 3 outings combined.... to make matters worse Cousins' poor game has me in the hole already...

0.5ppr

pick 1 RB: DJ Foster, Jaquizz, Woodhead, L Blount, Tarik Cohen (assume both AP and Martin will be out... hoping to have good intel before early games on AP). perhaps its my bear fandom polluting my brain, but i can see cohen going nuts against the niner crummy D.

pick 2 WRs: Corey Coleman, Gordon, D Jax, Golden Tate

Pick a defense: bears D home v. 49er or Eagles D @ Seattle..... defensive scoring weighted towards TO's and TD's as sacks only worth 0.5 and points allowed only net 10 for shutout with it tapering down as you get to 21 points allowed.Thanks!
woodhead

tate

CHI

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following:

D.Thomas @ Mia

M.Sanu vs Minn

D.Funchess @ NO

Need 1 of the following:

D.Thomas @ Mia

D.Jackson @ GB

M.Sanu vs Minn

E.Ebron @ Balt

Need a QB:

M.Mariota vs Hou

A.Smith @ NYJ

C.Keenum @ Atl

AB toe injury really has me torn on what to do

0.5ppr

Start Josh Gordon Sunday or wait out A. Brown and possibly have to end up starting M Bryant if Brown is out

In PPR, I'm in 7th place and need not only to win this week but get a top-4 score in the league to have a shot at making the playoffs. Lost DJ and then Zeke in this league and started off 0-5, so it would be incredible to make the playoffs.

Starting lineup: Wilson, Mixon, McKinnon, Tevin, Thielen, M Thomas, D Thomas, Kroft

I need one more flex starter, and given the top-4 requirement upside is a consideration (unfortunately, already didn't start Morris): Quizz, DJ Foster, Ekeler, Inman, C Patterson.

Mr. Bloom,

Please rank the below flex options (standard):

Freeman

Burkhead

Mixon

Fitzgerald

Baldwin

M. Jones

Baldwin

Also, can you please rank the below flex options (ppr):

D. Jackson

Ginn

D. Parker

Thanks again, for your help.

I currently have Dion Lewis in at my PPR Flex spot, but Mixon sits on the bench. Does his break out game change that for you at all?

12 team standard league and part of the reason why I have a 1st round bye is because of your podcasts and feedback.

QB:  Brady, Cousins, Rodgers

RB:  Gordon, Burkhead, McKinnon, Ekeler

WR:  Cooks, Adams, Doctson, Goodwin, C. Davis

TE:  Kelce, Henry

Flex:  Kamara

The bolded is my starting lineup looking ahead weeks 15,16.  I'm not sure if I should keep a backup TE in case something happens to Kelce.  Should I drop either Henry or Goodwin (or any other bench player) for any of these available waiver stashes?  Booker, Parker, Dede.  I'm very concerned about my WR3 which is currently Doctson.

Scoring: 1 pt per 25 yards pass, 4 pt pass TD, 1 pt per 10 yards rush / rec, , 6 pt rush / rec TD, 0.5 PPR, 3 pt bonus after 100, 150 and 200 yards rush / rec.

My team

QB: A Smith / Stafford / Keenum

WR: Tate / Bryant / Agholor / Corey Coleman / Dede Westbrook

RB: Gordon / LMiller / Collins / Ekeler

Carrying only 1 TE / K / DST

My two questions:

1) Who do I start at WR2 (Dez was my WR1)? Leaning towards Westbrook since he's gotten many targets and has a softer match-up.

2) I have a chance to pick up D Booker. ? Ekeler may be a good handcuff but he's still just the backup. Do I drop him?

Bloom,

Footballguys forum free for all league (1.0 PPR)

Flex spot - Pick one (T. Cohen or D. Freeman )

QB (standard) - Keenum or Mariota

another league (.5 ppr)

Flex spot - Pick one (J. Williams or D. Freeman)

TIA

Need 1 rb from peterson, latavious, crow

1 wr from Tate, Baldwin, Kupp, Corey davis

1 te from walker, henry

and one flex from all the above!

thanks so much for your help this year, playing for a bye week.

Hope you can help me with this one.

I'm a league where I've locked a spot for the playoffs in a 0.5 PPR league.

Which player do I drop?

• David Johnson
  • ASJ
  • Charles Clay
(One of those TE will be my starter the rest of the way)

Mr Bloom,

Please pick 1 QB.  4pt passTD, 1pt per 25 pass yards, 1pt per 10 yd rush. 6pt rush TD.

Wentz @ Seahawks (12th man)

Big Ben @ Bengals (Ben not as effective away)

Hundley vs Bucs (sweet matchup)

TIA

PPR.  Please pick 2:  Ajayi, D Henry, Mixon, K Drake, D Lewis, McKinnon

Or pick 3 from above if you would bench either Baldwin, Thielen or Funchess

Morning Sig!

.5 PPR playing for the last playoff spot

McCown or Mariota?

Funchess, DT, L Murray, and Woodhead?  Pick 2 but need a RB.

Engram or Clay?

Team 2  .5 PPR

Sanu, JuJu, Duke & Cory Davis  Pick  2.

Standard -

Diggs, Tyreek, Dion Lewis - pick 2

Thanks!

Bloom, crunch time - lol. TD heavy league, non-ppr, yardage helps. WR #1 is Thielen, can you believe that? Used to be Jordy, who I am holding.

WR #2 has been Tate in the past and rolling with either R Anderson or C Kupp?

Tate - BAL D... not liking

Anderson - hot commodity

or 

Kupp - leaning this guy.

nonppr

PLS pick a WR start and a Flex (from the group of 5).. :thumbup:

Kupp at Az
Baldwin vs Phil 
Jones Jr @ Bal

McKinnon at ATL

Hunt at NYJ

:thanks:

PPR league. Need one for flex:

* D. Booker @MIA -- Still a RBBC, but good matchup and he's out touching CJ.

or

* S. Shepard @OAK -- Geno starting. 

Who?

Thanks

In two leagues QB is a problem so I need some advice for the playoffs: 

League 1: weeks 13 and 14Case Keenum or Mariota? (Have Rodgers on the bench if I can get to week 15)

League 2: Week 14 QB: Big Ben or Alex Smith... or pick up McCown? 

Give yourself a raise for all you do for us! 

Hi Sig thanks for a great season of help so far,

A few quick ones as we head into playoffs, 12 team .5 ppr keeper league (16 total roster spots):

1. DST:  Stick with Jags DST WK14 (v Seahawks) or would you prefer to stream any of the below for an easier matchup?

Packers (v Browns), Seahawks (@ jags), Texans (v SF), Bills (v Colts) are all available. Thx

2. Worth holding DeVante Parker as a backup WR or would you drop for depth at RB (Blount) or replace with Cobb w/ Rodgers potentially returning, Inman or Tyrell Williams w/ Mike Williams out?

3. QB: Would you trust A Rodgers for weeks 15-16 even in tougher matchups Panthers/Vikings? I'm currently holding 3 QBs so...

...Rodgers, Rivers or Dak? Or should I hold em all and play matchups? I guess I'm asking, is Rodgers an auto-start over both Rivers and Dak rest of the way?

Appreciated.

Hi Sig.  MUST WIN week.  I have a couple questions so THANKS in advance and have a great Sunday!!!!

1.  Big Ben or Carr (Brown possibly out for Ben and on road? Crab/Cooper out for Carr) 4PTS/TD throwing, 6PTS/TD rushing, 1PT/25 YDS passing, Bonus @ 300 yards

**if not for Brown question, I was going to start Big Ben on the road for sure**

2.  WDIS @ DEF?  

Chargers @ home vs CLE (not sure if Heyward is playing and that concerns me)

Rams @ AZ

Ravens @ home vs DET 

For the following two questions, scoring is as follows: (PPR & 1PT/10 yds receiving & 1PT/10 yds receiving & 6PT/TD & bonus @ 100 yds rushing or receiving)

3.  WDIS @ RB (pick 2)

Dion Lewis @ Buffalo        

Alex Collins @ home vs Detroit

Carlos Hyde @ Chicago 

NOTE: @ WR, I am starting Michael Thomas and Keenan Allen - No debates here.

4.  WDIS @ Flex

a) Mo Sanu 

b) Jordy Nelsion

c) Martavis Bryant

d) OR whichever RB (Lewis, Collins or Hyde) is not recommended as a start.

***I'm leaning Sanu and generally prefer a WR @ flex vs a RB***

THANK YOU

Hi Bloom. I'd like your opinion on a tight end for this week.

Ricky Seals-Jones or Jared Cook?

Seals-Jones has been red hot, but I like the match up for Cook vs. the Giants defense.

Thanks

Sig, do you chance it that Antonio  Brown goes on Monday night or do you play Corey davis or Seth Roberts over him? 

Performance league.  Length of TD matters greatly (from 4pts on under 10 yard TD's up to 12 pts on a 60+ yard TD)

.5 pt per catch and 1pt per catch for TE's

Big Ben or Mariota

at flex D. Freeman or D. Walker

.5 PPR WR3: who do you recommend?

Shepherd: Geno factor

Diggs: Norman factor

Goodwin: seems to be on the rise

Roberts: Crabtree and Toomer out

Any faith in Stafford this week on a bum ankle against a good Baltimore D or should I roll with Bortles?   Need the win to lock down 1st and the bye.    Thanks Bloom!

Pick my QB and two flex

Qb (pick one)

- Big Ben at Cincy

- McCown vs KC

Flex (pick 2)

- Danny Woodhead vs DET

- JD McKissic vs Phi

- Martavis Bryant @Cin

- Rishard Matthews vs Hou

non-ppr

Start: 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 2flex, 1td

Here's my team:

QB: Big Ben @Cin

RB: Jordan Howard vs SF

RB: Marshawn Lynch vs NYG

WR: Corey Coleman @LAC

WR: Cooper Kupp @Ari

WR: DeVante Parker vs Den

TE: Jimmy Graham vs PHI

FX: ???

FX: ???

TD: Steelers @Cin

Siggy Smalls!

Are either Mike Evans or Mike Thomas benchable for Robbie Anderson in the fantasy playoffs?

Assume Wk 14-16 Playoffs, possible bye 15-16

Cut one: 

A. Peterson, David Johnson, Aaron Jones, Jameis Winston, Case Keenum, Isaiah Crowell, Aaron Rodgers

Ppr, need 2 RB, 3 wr and a flex

Booker, Devontae DEN RB@MIA 

Coleman, Tevin ATL RBvs MIN 

Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB@LAC 

Henry, Derrick TEN RBvs HOU

Riddick, Theo DET RB@BAL 

Adams, Davante GBP WRvs TBB 

Davis, Corey TEN WR (R)vs HOU 

Evans, Mike TBB WR@GBP 

Jones, Marvin DET WR@BAL 

Westbrook, Dede JAC WR (R)vs IND 

Evans and Coleman are locks, leaning Booker, Crow, Adams and Jones. :oldunsure:

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

I currently have Sammy Watkins (@ Ari) as my WR3 in my lineup and Jermaine Kearse as my flex (RB/WR/TE). I have Dontrelle Inman (vs SF), Corey Clement (@ SEA) and Marlon Mack (@ JAX) currently on the bench as potential other options.

With Watkins likely to be shadowed by Patrick Peterson, should I leave my lineup as is, or get Inman in there, being Chicago's WR1 and having a favorable matchup at home vs SF?

Thanks for your time.

Who would you drop to pick up Eli Rodgers as a hedge against Brown not playing?

Burkhead

R Woods

D Henry

I’m 7-5 along with 3 other teams fighting for a playoff spot  

Users who are viewing this thread