What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Thanks in advance for the input, Bloom. 

Scenerio:

12-team, non PPR, 3yr Keeper league (2018 keeper rounds listed after player). Current record: 10-2 (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster:

• QB: Ryan, Stafford, Watson (18)
  • RB: Zeke, Crowell (4), Kamara (15), Collins (18), Conner (16), Drake (18), David Johnson (1)
  • WR: AB, Baldwin, Diggs, Corey Davis (8), J. Gordon (18)
  • TE: Gronk
  • K: Butker
  • DST: JAX
Question:

With the news of AB possibly not playing on MNF, would you:

• bench AB & start 1 of  Drake, Crowell, J. Gordon, or Davis
  • or wait till Monday and then drop someone for: LaFell or Eli Rogers if AB is out?

if you'd wait, who from my current roster would you drop?

Scenerio 2:

12-team, .5 PPR, redraft league.  Current record: 11-1 (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster:

• QB: Wilson
  • RB: Bell, Zeke, Drake, Woodhead, Duke Johnson, Abdullah
  • WR: Thielen, T. Hill D. Thomas, Crowder
  • TE: Ertz
  • K: Elliot
  • DST: PIT
Question:

Would you drop anyone to handcuff Bell with Conner?
drake, drop AA

Thanks Sig,

A.Brown dilemma,no waivers in either league,FFPC scoring:

League A: No other Monday Night options,do I roll with Brown or

bench him for M.Sanu?

League B: Can do same as Legue A or bench McCaffrey,Mixon,D.Lewis or J.McKinnon,

put Brown in as flex and have J.James if he's a no go.

I'm hedging my bet and benching Antonio Brown for Lamar Miller.  Theo Riddick is still out on waivers and should get the bulk of the load.  Would you make the move to Riddick or stick with L. Miller.  This is a 1pt PPR league.  Bonus for TDs over 40yds and receiving TDs for RBs.
riddick over miller

In general; What are your thoughts about starting Josh Gordon?

Another tight end question, Julius Thomas or ASJ?

2 pt PPR

Need to start 2:

Antonio Brown, Devin Funchess, Larry Fitzgerald

I picked LaFell to hedge my Brown bet. Do you like Funchess (with no Lattimore) vs Saints or Fitzgerald vs Rams? Or do I start both instead of waiting on Brown?

Users who are viewing this thread