What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Just saw the earlier post. Thinking I agree if no Walker/ Dallas confirmed before 1 it’s homer>Pierce. If homer has more than tony Jones as competition for snaps it’s Pierce. Where’s cook in there tho?

TE hell boys …

.50ppr

Kittle v TB
Dulcich v KC
Everett v MIA

underdog in this matchup. Looking for booms.

Thanks bros
I have trouble getting excited about Everett as he will likely be the fifth read behind Keenan, Ekeler, Williams & Palmer. Could be a shoot out but I don't speculate on game script.

Kittle is your biggest upside play by far. I assume you are asking because you have, legitimate, concerns about the implications of Purdy under center. IMO it hurts and I wouldn't be surprised if Kittle stays in to block more as the Niners try to ramp up their running game. All that's total speculation but it's what I'm thinking.

Dulcich is your high volume play. He should see around 8 targets, something I can't say about the other two options. I just wish he wasn't on the worst scoring team in the league. Their high water mark is 23 points. They've scores 11 or less six times and exactly 16 points 4 times. But Dulcich is the volume play.

It's a bitter pill but, IMO your moonshot is your best player. However, IMO the smart play is:

Dulcich>Kittle>Everett

PPR
Mason vs TB or Dobbins vs PIT
Been leaning Mason all week but the Niners just elevated Tevin freaking Coleman, who does not play special teams. Mason does. I think you have to lean Dobbins now. I expect Baltimore will try to run more with Huntley and Ronnie Staley should be back.

Dobbins>Mason

Need 1:
Mixon vs CLE
Conner vs NE
6pt TD, non PPR lg. Rbs get 1/10yds rush and rec

I like Mixons matchup, but concerned he may spit time after coming back from concussion.

Conner has been solid for ARI, but Kyler tends to snipe the TDs when they get close.

What's the call?
IMO this is overthinking, at least a little as Conner is a viable play. But I don't think Mixon is losing significant opportunities to Perine. I just don't see it

Mixon>Conner

Ppr, pick 2
Pierce at Dal
j cook v NyJ
Homer v Car

Feeling clueless
I'm not convinced yet that Cook's usage isn't entirely dependent on if the Bills are winning and by how much. These were my observations above
He got plenty of usage in a very easy win against New England, almost nothing in a nail biter against Detroit and against Cleveland he saw 4 opportunities while they were down 7 in the first half then 1 opportunity when up 3 in the 3rd quarter and 7 more when the Bills were leading by 12 or more. If you look at his play-by-play stats I get the feeling that he is still viewed as more of a closer and not as much a guy they use when the game is close. He also really isn't used much inside the 10

I recommend looking at their splits maybe they help you in this decision:
Cook
Personally I think both Walker & DeeJay won't play. How many guys don't practice all week and suit up on Sunday? HOWEVER this is crunch time, if you can't risk possibly not knowing before the early kickoff window then:

Pierce>Homer>Cook

But if you learn both guys are out before then:
Homer>Pierce>Cook

0.5 PPR Flex:

Knight vs BUF
DJ Moore vs SEA
I'd go DJ Moore. Seattle's D is nothing special, and the Jets could be in a pass heavy situation if Buffalo gets up early.

Non-ppr

Devin Singletary or Jerrick McKinnon?
Being non-PPR, I'd go Singletary. McKinnon has almost no floor in standard scoring.

FFPC scoring:
Motley's Crew to choose from but I need ONE of these Tight Ends:

J.Akins @ Dall
M.Gesicki @ LAC
A.Hooper vs Jax
I'd roll with Gesicki. He's in the best offense, and the Chargers will likely have their attention focused elsewhere.

Ok grabbed D. Chark today -- kinda thinking with the potential scoring in that game, he'd be a decent start over either DPJ or Z. Jones? (Standard)
Zay>Chark>DPJ. I'm with you that Min/Det could be a shootout.

Okay I'm gonna double dip here sorry lol. Just reconsidering my TEs now. 1PPR, 6/TD.

Dulcich (vs KC)
-or-
Henry (@ AZ)

Sutton is likely out this week, so Jeudy is his only competition for targets. Very nice game last week.

Henry, while I'm not generally enthusiastic about, is going against a horrid AZ defense who is notoriously bad at slowing TEs.

Thanks for any thoughts!
I'd roll with Dulcich. Point chasing against KC. Cards haven't been great against TE's, but Henry is the definition of TD or bust.

At flex. .5 ppr

Zonovan Knight, James Cook, Darius Slayton
I'd go Knight. Not super excited about him, but Slayton has a horrible matchup, and Cook has a very shaky workload.

With word that Mike Williams is a go for SNF, WSIS:
Palmer vs MIA
Gabe Davis vs NYJ

Jets very stingy against the pass, and I feel like Williams / Allen drawing top coverage could open things up for Palmer.

Currently have Palmer in.
I'd roll with Davis just off higher shot of a big play/TD. Palmer should see lesser coverage, but he could also see 3-4 targets with Allen/Williams/Ekeler/Everett all potentially ahead of him ion the pecking order.

From the waiver to flex:

Dortch vs NE
DJ - bring that back - Chark vs MN
Chark by a wide margin in my opinion. With both Hopkins and Brown playing, I'm not seeing Dortch being all that involved.

I'm not excited about playing Mike Evans in the playoffs, but my options are bad: Gus Edwards, Kareem Hunt, Jordan Mason, Darius Slayton. I'm interested in hearing from y'all who are benching Evans, and who are you benching him for?
I don't think I could bench Evans for any of those guys. I actually think this is a bit of a bounce back week for Evans. They aren't gonna have any success rushing this week, and I could see TB getting Evans going early just to try to snap him out of his funk. I'm still looking at Evans as a top-25 WR for sure.

Rough week with Olave on bye and Walker injured.

RB2 slot, ppr, pick 1:
Pierce vs Dal
Perine vs Cle

WR2&3, ppr, pick 2:
Aiyuk vs TB
Pickens vs Bal
Juju vs Den

Flex, ppr, pick 1:
scraps from above

Or put another way, pick 4 from the above.

They all seem about equal in that they could put up 5 points or 20 points but most likely somewhere in the 9-12 points range. JuJu probably scares me the most because he has not had more than 4 targets or 7 points since his concussion week 10. Perine only had 2 games over 9 points prior to Mixon's concussion but may have earned a bigger role after his performance the last 3 weeks.
I'd sit Perine. I just don't see a ton of upside with Mixon playing. Great bench stash though.

Ok…a win and Im in scenario with some odd scoring. Old old old school league.
TD only scoring for QBs, no yardage points. And an odd rule I dislike…will explain with my options.

Tua @ LAC
Dak vs Houston

Was going with Dak…but part of that issue is I am forced to play Pollard at RB (scoring is TD only for QBs…4 passing 6 rushing…and TD heavy for others and Pollard has been great there. But the other odd scoring is that we only get points for one guy per TD. Meaning, if Dak throws a TD to Pollard…im taking 6 points from Pollard and don’t get the points for Dak. Has me now thinking Tua as a good shot to throw at least 2 and Dak if he throws 3, there is a good chance one is to Pollard.
That's a really silly rule. Even without it though, I'd still like Tua. I can see Dallas taking their foot off the gas as early as halftime.

PPR League. Need a TE:

* G. Dulcich vs KC -- Sutton out, he's been split out wide. Crazy target share last week. You'd think he'd get targets at minimum and Wilson will need to throw. That said, this DEN offense stinks (and I'm starting the KC D against them).

OR

* G. Everett vs MIA -- Solid matchup. Could be a shootout. MIA tougher against the run, but not so much the pass. Everett getting consistently targeted the last couple weeks, but it looks like Mike Williams could be back.

Note: Need upside. Underdog and I have to outscore another team due to total points scored tiebreaker.

Which TE?

Thanks
Very close, but I'll say Dulcich. Just way less target competition.

PPR

Mike Williams
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Williams has a much higher ceiling, and probably an equal floor, as long as he doesn't re-injure himself again.

Half ppr

Need one for flex spot: Devonta Smith (@NYG), Mike Williams (v. Mia)

Another league, need one RB & one flex: Jamaal Williams (v Min), Pacheco (@Den), Kirk (@Ten), G. Wilson (@Buf), Godwin (@SF).

Also, rain is forecast for the Northeast games & SF. Of course, that could change.

TIA!!
DeVonta Smith is a much safer option than Williams, as he's been a target monster with Goedert out.

I'd go Pacheco, Kirk, and Godwin. I hate to say bench Wilson, but I don't think he has the same floor that Kirk/Godwin have, at least not in this matchup.

Ok, last one:
Brady @ SF
Mac Jones @ AZ

😬
I don't think a matchup exists where I'd start Mac Jones over Tom Brady, and that's more about Jones than Brady.

PPR League. Need a flex.

* T. Homer vs CAR -- K. Walker and D. Dallas are both listed as questionable, but didn't practice. Let's assume they are NOT active or there are reports Homer is the lead guy in the SEA backfield with maybe some T. Jones sprinkled in. Matchup is decent. Homer has had one game in his career with 10 or more touches.

* G. Everett vs MIA -- Good matchup. Could be a shootout. Has had the targets last two games, but Mike Williams could be back.

* JK Dobbins @PIT -- Off IR. Would be a serious roll of the dice. Probably not a consideration unless there is pregame chatter of him carrying the load a la Gus a few weeks ago.

* H. Henry @AZ -- Maybe the best positional matchup of the week...TEs vs AZ D. Almost wish I had another flex here to throw him in due to the matchup. J. Meyers has already been ruled out as well. I expect the NE offense to move the ball with similar success as they did against MN.

Note: Looking for ceiling.
Note 2: I'm already starting Geno Smith.
Note 3: ESPN's projections for T. Homer jumped from < 3 to 13.6...more than the other three options.

Which?

Thanks
I'd roll the dice with Homer. He's a good pass catcher, and could have something like 10 carries, 5 catches, and 80+ total yards.

.5 PPR

D. Pierce in a tough matchup vs DAL

T. Homer vs CAR without knowing what his workload is going to be
I'd go Pierce here, as he's the only hope of keeping up with Dallas, who is weak against the run. Despite the 30+ point blowout, Taylor had over 100 yards against them last week. Pierce isn't Taylor, but his workload could be similar.

TE hell boys …

.50ppr

Kittle v TB
Dulcich v KC
Everett v MIA

Thanks bros
I'd stick with Kittle here. Mathup isn't awful, and Purdy might not be that different than Jimmy G. Kittle had success with both Mullens and Beathard before.

PPR
Mason vs TB or Dobbins vs PIT
Yikes. I guess Mason, as I'm under the impression Dobbins gets eased in, and could even be the RB3 this week.

Need 1:
Mixon vs CLE
Conner vs NE
6pt TD, non PPR lg. Rbs get 1/10yds rush and rec

I like Mixons matchup, but concerned he may spit time after coming back from concussion.

Conner has been solid for ARI, but Kyler tends to snipe the TDs when they get close.

What's the call?
I'm not sitting an active Mixon. Too much upside.

Here's a good dumpster fire one, PPR, need 2 RB and a flex, need upside facing team vying for #1 seed:

Fournette @ 49ers (late game, game time decision, bad matchup)
Tony Jones vs Panthers (also late game, Walker game time decision, workload uncertain)
Corey Davis @ Bills
Hilliard vs Jags (maybe gets more touches in relief of Henry than usual given matchup?)
Ty Johnson @ Bills (gamescript may lead to lots of targets?)
Dobbins @ Stealers (only just back from IR, may be eased back in, probable split backfield regardless)
Jameson Williams vs Vikings (what the heck)
Random Houston WR off waivers @ Dallas (because everyone else is injured, may get targets by default)

Here's a good dumpster fire one, PPR, need 2 RB and a flex, need upside facing team vying for #1 seed:

Tony Jones vs Panthers (also late game, Walker game time decision, workload uncertain)
Corey Davis @ Bills
Hilliard vs Jags (maybe gets more touches in relief of Henry than usual given matchup?)
Dobbins @ Stealers (only just back from IR, may be eased back in, probable split backfield regardless)
Random Houston WR off waivers @ Dallas (because everyone else is injured, may get targets by default)

I think that Fournette will be good to go so i would start him...he's got a good floor. What a mess after that...Dobbins for me i suspect. He's not coming off major surgery or anything and Huntley in at qb

Need 2 here. PPR, normal yardage and TD league. Pick 2 Nicke Chubb, Joe Mixon, Tony Pollard .... need 2 of those 3. thanks

1/2 PPR in a must win game. Choose one

Mike Evans @ SF
Deebo vs TB
Gallop vs HOU
Oof. Either of the 1st two should be a slam dunk. What a weird year.

Evans & Brady just can’t connect this year. Likely OL-related, but regardless of reason it’s tough to recommend him in a must win game.

Deebo is going against a semi-tough TB offense, and has been dinged up. And he has Mr Irrelevant throwing him the ball - which is my biggest concern.

Hard to recommend Gallup over those two studs, but he & Dak are on the same page, Lamb is drawing coverage, and the matchup is tasty.

Gallup > Deebo > Evans

*I take no responsibility for your loss if you listen to my advice.
*I take 100% of the credit for your win if you listen to my advice.

Mike Evans @ SF
Deebo vs TB
Gallop vs HOU
Me I would cross Gallop of your list- same reasoning you gave me- worry Dallas gets up big. I would go Evans myself- SF new QB run first approach and TB has well greatest QB ever even though he older and not at his best but give me Evans all day of these choices.

TE hell boys …

.50ppr

Kittle v TB
Dulcich v KC
Everett v MIA

Thanks bros
Wow, all three are good. Miami is bad Vs the TE and chargers probably won’t be able to run. I would take the best qb spot here and go Everett.

Need 2 here. PPR, normal yardage and TD league. Pick 2 Nicke Chubb, Joe Mixon, Tony Pollard .... need 2 of those 3. thanks
Mixon & Pollard for me
I like Chubb and Pollard. Chubb has had big games vs Cinn in the past, and I would worry about Mixon getting eased into action off an injury.
He’s had 3 weeks to shake the concussion. I would expect him to be fine.

Hard to predict of course, but with Watson starting for the Browns against a tough Cinci pass defense, I don’t like the Browns chances of putting a lot of points on the board.

Mixon & Pollard for me
I like Chubb and Pollard. Chubb has had big games vs Cinn in the past, and I would worry about Mixon getting eased into action off an injury.
He’s had 3 weeks to shake the concussion. I would expect him to be fine.

Hard to predict of course, but with Watson starting for the Browns against a tough Cinci pass defense, I don’t like the Browns chances of putting a lot of points on the board.
I don’t either, but if the Browns do anything, it’s Chubb. I think they get too cute with him. He had 100 yards the first time they played, and a few multiple TD games vs Cinn in the past. The poster has three great options.

Corey Davis @ Bills
Fournette has been teh suck, but he’s probably your best bet of this motley crew.

After that, uh, yeah. Flip some coins I guess. I actually kinda like Dorsett today if you can get him.

QB matchup... Do I go with Tua or Cousins vs Det (6 pt tds)
Thanks!

If I had Tua on my roster I don't think I could ever bench him.

Some numbers to consider:

1. Week 3, Lions @ Vikings, Cousins had 260/2/0, not bad but not a boom.
2. Stolen from @Moonlight in the Lions thread:
Here’s where those stats rank in the NFL from Weeks 9 to Week 13:

• 57.4% completions — 1st
  • 74.9 passer rating — 2nd
  • 7 INTs - 1st
They’ve also tallied exactly half (11) of their season total sacks (22) in just these five games.

Put it all together, and according to Football Outsiders, the Lions' pass defense has been the third-best in the NFL since Week 9. Yes, you read that right: the Lions have the third-best pass defense in the NFL over the past five games.

As for Tua:
No team has played more man coverage this season than the Chargers, who host the Dolphins tonight. Here's a snapshot of Tua Tagovailoa against man coverage this season: * 92 QBR (best in NFL) * Completion %: 69% (best in NFL) * Yards/attempt: 10.7 (best in NFL)

two leagues, both standard scoring...I have several of the same RBs in each. In what order would you rank: Zeke (Dallas), Pacheko (KC), Stevenson (NE), Conner (AZ), and Williams (Det)?

need 3 WRs:

Metcalf vs CAR
DJ Moore @ SEA

Jeudy vs KC
Gallup vs HOU
Bumping this from earlier this week no that there’s no guarantee Metcalf will be active or, if he is active, could be limited.

Have to start three of the above and no one else of note is available to pick up in the late games.

Gallup was the odd man out for fear that Dak wouldn’t be passing much.

Roll the dice with Metcalf, Moore and Jeudy, or play Gallup and sit one of Metcalf/Moore/Jeudy?

Total points league so I need to maximize points here and not risk a goose add.

TIA

12 team PPR, start 1

J Williams / Homer / A Cooper

FBG saying Homer .... I am on the fence. Cooper might offer the higher ceiling while also having the lowest floor. Williams seems capped at around 15pts with a pretty low floor. Homer, I feel has a similar ceiling as Williams, his floor seems a little safer around 10pts. What say you?

12 team PPR, start 1

FBG saying Homer .... I am on the fence. Cooper might offer the higher ceiling while also having the lowest floor. Williams seems capped at around 15pts with a pretty low floor. Homer, I feel has a similar ceiling as Williams, his floor seems a little safer around 10pts. What say you?
Cooper may be on a pitch count, came in questionable. Feel like Williams safer, very capable of the 2 TD game.

12 team PPR, start 1

Cooper may be on a pitch count, came in questionable. Feel like Williams safer, very capable of the 2 TD game.
His usage was down quite a bit last week and I just wish he caught a few passes every game. I think I am going Homer.

4 pts per passing TD. Need a QB:

* G. Smith vs CAR -- Has been as consistent as can be. Probably be throwing more if Walker and Dallas both out. CAR pass D actually not too bad. Weather looks a bit iffy, but not too terrible. Probably a solid floor here at minimum with upside if CAR makes a game of it.

or

* J. Goff vs MN -- Matchup can't get any better. DET rolling a bit on offense. Goff seems to produce when the matchup is right. MN D could stiffen up in the redzone like they did last week against NYJ, but the yards should be there. Still have something in the back of my head that I shouldn't trust Goff here.

Been rolling with Geno in J. Fields absence. Stick with Geno? Or get a little cute with Goff?

Thanks

Full PPR

D.j. Chark (DET) or Jeff Wilson (MIA) or DeMarcus Robinson (BAL)
I understand the concern about Wilson after last week but, and this is nothing but a gut feeling, I think that was an aberration and at worst he's in a 50-50 timeshare with Mostert. He just looked too good previously for me to believe he will be phased out after facing, by far the toughest run defense in the league.

Chark is interesting. I like anyone on such a high powered offense and I think he is a reasonable dart throw with a little TD upside. But he may max out at 6 targets (not bad) and that doesn't account for the possibility of Jameson Williams. I like most Lions this week but I would prefer it if their names were Amon-Ra, D'Andre, Jamaal or Goff.

I'm not excited about Robinson at all. He has seen plenty of targets in two of the last three games and since you're in a full PPR league he might have some value from a last man standing perspective. I just wouldn't expect much more than 6-70 as a ceiling (and that feels a touch generous) with maybe 15% chance of a TD...maybe.

For me I'm rolling the dice on:
Wilson>Chark>Robinson

We lost power yesterday around 4:00pm and it's still out. But that's why God invented coffee shops with free wifi!!!

@Hot Sauce Guy how is the weather in the Bay Area. It's about 50 degrees, cloudy and calm with no breeze in Monterey (80 miles south of Levi's) and the forecast I see is still 52, light rain and 8 mph winds.

PPR redraft, all TDs 6. Win and I may get in the playoffs. Lose and I'm definitely out.

QB: Huntley @ PIT or Lawrence @ TEN?
Ugh...I hate this one. I have trouble because of Lawrence's toe injury but he's a gamer and Tennessee has only really shut down Davis Mills and Matt Ryan. Even Russell Wilson put up 10 points against them in my league (which falls about exactly average).

Huntley is intriguing because he can run a little but, make no mistake, he's not Lamar Jackson. The Steelers defense isn't much better against the pass than the Titans, but Huntley does feel like an unknown and I worry that makes us think he has more upside than a guy like Lawrence. I am not sure that is true.

Very tough call IMO, a real coin toss. Your situation really depends on the rest of the roster and if you think you need the moonshot or not.

Total guess here:
Huntley>Lawrence

Ppr, pick 2
Pierce at Dal
j cook v NyJ
Homer v Car

Feeling clueless
I'd go Pierce, he's the only one who's workload is truly known. I can see Homer having upside, but its possible Walker being out just leads to more Geno.

Full PPR

D.j. Chark (DET) or Jeff Wilson (MIA) or DeMarcus Robinson (BAL)
I'd roll with Chark in what should be a shootout. Wilson could be a better option, but he's a lot harder to trust after taking a backseat to Mostert last week.

PPR redraft, all TDs 6. Win and I may get in the playoffs. Lose and I'm definitely out.

QB: Huntley @ PIT or Lawrence @ TEN?
With no advantage for rushing TDs, I think Lawrence>Huntley.

Corey Davis @ Bills
I'd certainly want Fournette in there, and I'd be very willing to wait for him (pivot to Jones if he's out) I'd take Dobbins as my other RB, I am expecting he'll be eased in, but maybe he'll get the hot hand. Corey Davis would be my flex choice. Garrett Wilson has gotten all the hype (warranted) but Davis has also been a lot more involved since White took over.

Mike Evans @ SF
Deebo vs TB
Gallop vs HOU
I'd go Deebo. Gallup is TD or bust, and Evans has become that, though I do think he'll be more involved this week. Deebo is still the best player in the bunch, and I'm not sure going to Purdy hurts him as much as the other pass catchers in SF as so many of his touches are manufactured.

I hate to say it, because I love the guy, but I sit Pollard. I don't think you should ever sit Chubb, and I think Mixon has a great matchup, and won't lose as much to Perine as Pollard will to Zeke.

QB matchup... Do I go with Tua or Cousins vs Det (6 pt tds)
Thanks!
Tua for sure. I think he's a better player and has a better matchup. Cousins is quietly having his worst year as a Viking.

two leagues, both standard scoring...I have several of the same RBs in each. In what order would you rank: Zeke (Dallas), Pacheko (KC), Stevenson (NE), Conner (AZ), and Williams (Det)?
Stevenson>Conner>Zeke>Pacheco>Williams

12 team PPR, start 1

While Homer could very well have the highest ceiling, I don't trust him at all, and wouldn't even think about him over the other two, who have been solid all year. I lean ever so slightly toward Williams, as I do wonder if the Browns get extra run heavy to try to ease Watson in after last week's debacle. I also think Williams is probably a lock for 1 TD, thiough I agree his ceiling isn't the highest.

4 pts per passing TD. Need a QB:

* G. Smith vs CAR -- Has been as consistent as can be. Probably be throwing more if Walker and Dallas both out. CAR pass D actually not too bad. Weather looks a bit iffy, but not too terrible. Probably a solid floor here at minimum with upside if CAR makes a game of it.

or

* J. Goff vs MN -- Matchup can't get any better. DET rolling a bit on offense. Goff seems to produce when the matchup is right. MN D could stiffen up in the redzone like they did last week against NYJ, but the yards should be there. Still have something in the back of my head that I shouldn't trust Goff here.

Been rolling with Geno in J. Fields absence. Stick with Geno? Or get a little cute with Goff?

Thanks
I like Geno by a decent margin. Better player, better weapons, and while Goff may have a better matchup, it could easily be Detroit's running game being the focus, that is unlikely to be the case in Seattle.

Total cluster….
Aiyuk, Slayton, D Knight, j Cook, Jeff Wilson

Pick an Rb and a flex

Leaning Wilson and Aiyuk, but rookie qb could be a downer

Corey Davis @ Bills
When you led with Fournette I thought "This isn't going to be a dumpster fire", could not have been more wrong. I will look at each guy but I don't expect to gain much clarity.

I hate starting any RB against the Niners but your options are simply bad. Fournette is expected to play and you also don't have much better options.

We simply have zero data on Jones, Hilliard, Johnson and probably Williams I would sincerely use a random number generator to choose between them.

Dobbins carries no injury designation and I think the Ravens are going to be even more committed to the run with Huntley at QB. He is your TD upside guy and probably the best option of the bunch IMO.

Since the other RBs are a total guess I think you need to roll with the best talent and hope for the best and that's Fournette.

For the flex spot I think Davis is your best option, the game could absolutely be ugly but White knows to look for Davis and you can hope that the Jets need to pass a lot to keep up with the Bills. Although I hate predicting game script.

Dobbins>Fournette>Davis>>>Goodspeed

Total cluster….
Aiyuk, Slayton, D Knight, j Cook, Jeff Wilson

Pick an Rb and a flex

Leaning Wilson and Aiyuk, but rookie qb could be a downer
I would go with Slayton over Aiyuk this week. I think he will be targeted a ton and I agree with worrying a bit about a rookie QB.
Your RBs are a coin flip but Wilson has the best matchup by far.

We lost power yesterday around 4:00pm and it's still out. But that's why God invented coffee shops with free wifi!!!

@Hot Sauce Guy how is the weather in the Bay Area. It's about 50 degrees, cloudy and calm with no breeze in Monterey (80 miles south of Levi's) and the forecast I see is still 52, light rain and 8 mph winds.
Does losing power make you use a font that looks like pee and is hard to read? I hope your power comes on soon so you can watch the games from the comfort of your home but luckily God also invented sports bars.

Mike Evans @ SF
Deebo vs TB
Gallop vs HOU
Tough calls. Any of them could lead the way.

Evans will most certainly see the most targets, but we all know that leads to inconsistent results. I have no information to suggest that the inconsistency is over but he is safe for volume and still has that upside.

Under the premise the Niners want to protect Purdy, Deebo is also a great option. Definite home run threat and should see at least 10 total opportunities and is used near the goal line.

We all think the Cowboys will blow out the Texans and Gallup could eat from that pie. He may still see 6 or so targets and I guess he has TD upside so, if you like the prospect of the blowout maybe roll the dice. It's just difficult to suggest that Gallup is the receiver who will eat when CeeDee and Schultz are also on board.

Definitely close and a gut call, I could see flip-flopping a bunch here:

Deebo>Evans>Gallup

Users who are viewing this thread