What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 - DFS (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Random notes/thoughts…

St. Brown is a great play (as usual) with Min//Det having such a high point total and Minnesota getting beat by the pass. Goff/St. Brown stacks will be popular everywhere.

I do like Hockensen as well against Detroit in a revenge game.

Chris Moore and Phillip Dorsett will be popular punt plays with both Collins and Cooks out for Houston.

King Henry has been struggling of late but this a great spot for him against Jacksonville. His rushing yard prop last I checked was about 90 yards. You would think he can punch a score in here as well plus catch a pass or two. He could be popular so if you fade and he busts, nice job.

I’m staying away from the Buffalo/Jets game for the most part. It’ll be cold with an inch or two of snow. I see a tighter game with a lower total.

DK Cash Plays I like

QB - Cousins or Hurts
RB - Mixon, Pollard, Homer, Henry
WR - Jefferson, Chase, Lockett, Chark, Moore (Hou)
TE - TJ Hock

DK Cash Plays I like

QB - Cousins or Hurts
TE - TJ Hock
Latest Schefter bomb says Tony Jones might start over Homer. Be ready to make a swap if needed.

DK Cash Plays I like

QB - Cousins or Hurts
TE - TJ Hock
Bolded ended up being my lineup, put up 168 points and easily cashed in everything I played. $25 duble up, $10 double up, 2 $5 double ups, $2 double up and a $2 GPP

Users who are viewing this thread