What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Fanduel (1 Viewer)

Liking the HOU-CHI game this week, despite the low O/U. Chicago's D is banged up and I think it will hit the over.  Plus, Watson-WR stack allows for higher end RBs.  Running back with Montgomery and Robinson. Hoping I'm right. 

Liking the HOU-CHI game this week, despite the low O/U. Chicago's D is banged up and I think it will hit the over.  Plus, Watson-WR stack allows for higher end RBs.  Running back with Montgomery and Robinson. Hoping I'm right. 
FWIW when I looked at 4for4s stack chart, the Watson- Wrs + Robinson was the one that was popping up at the top.  I did put in one of those and was able to fit in A.Jones, Kelce, etc.. 

I guess I have one Henry lineup on dk.  Unfortunately its paired with Godwin and Chark who have done zip, and it has a Rodgers game stack without Adams.    :oldunsure:

Looking good after the early games.  If only I started Trubisky over Watson (go figure).

Now for GB to bring the hammer to Detroit. :football:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good after the early games.  If only I started Trubisky over Watson (go figure).

Now for GB to bring the hammer to Detroit. :football:
Needed a bigger hammer lol.  Congrats to @FatNate.

The late games brought my winnings back down, but still doubled my money so all in all a good day.

Or a sure fired way to get your ### kicked  :lmao:

I guess it gets to how you work into your LU. I assume we all start with a couple of targeted players we have to have. Then we move to complementary players that fit a price range and finally, fillers (Def/TE) with whatever you have left in the purse. The Flex position is usually one of those fillers for me because I focus too much salary on the "want to have" player groups. Running 3 solid RB's makes a lot of sense. I might go back and do a few LU's based around that to see how they compare  :thumbup:
This proved to be a sure way to get your ### kicked just for the record.

Two lineups with WR in flex didn’t break 100. Three lineups with RB at flex, 2 of 3 in the money. I know it seems obvious but in case there was any doubt, there shouldn’t be any longer  :D

Users who are viewing this thread