What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions for Bloom (3 Viewers)

Start 2 RBs; L. Murray, J. Hill, R. Hillman, A. Andrews

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE): Any of the RBs mentioned above or DGB, Aiken.

Thanks!

What the hell do I do with Murray? My 2 RB and 2 WR are set (Stew, Ivory, Evans, Jeffery). I'm picking from a *very* mixed bag for my flex -- Murray, Ryan Mathews, John Brown, Moncrief, Langford, Matt Jones, or waiver adds like Devante Parker, Marvin Jones, Golden Tate. I mean, if we get clarity on the Philly situation, I think the answer is Mathews. I just don't think we'll have *any* clarity at before Sunday (and Brown goes on Thursday if I'm going to use him).
brown
Good call!!

Hi Sig - standard scoring, need 2 from the following:

DMac (bad offense but gets volume typically)

Julio (I know just match-up is terrible and Ryan is one of the worst QB's in the league right now)

Ware (timeshare but great match-up)

Woodhead

CJA

Also at TE, Kelce or Reed? I want to go Kelce but frustrated at how little Chiefs use him

Thanks!!!!!

Hi Sig - standard scoring, need 2 from the following:

DMac (bad offense but gets volume typically)

Julio (I know just match-up is terrible and Ryan is one of the worst QB's in the league right now)

Ware (timeshare but great match-up)

Woodhead

CJA

Also at TE, Kelce or Reed? I want to go Kelce but frustrated at how little Chiefs use him

Thanks!!!!!
julio ware (toss up w DMC, i prefer ceiling to floor) and kelce, but wont talk you out of reed (watch the weather)

Bloom,

First round of Playoffs, PPR

Need 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

J. Allen

J. Langford

Woodhead

Marshall

Hilton

M. Bryant

J. Matthews

A. Cooper

Also at TE, Delanie Walker or Travis Kelce? I've rolled with Kelce for a while and just watch Walker rack up points on my bench.

Appreciate all your help this year!

Hey Bloom!

PPR league with bonus points for long touchdowns.

1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex spots to fill. Played David Johnson at RB last night. Currently have Julio and Allen Robinson at WR and Decker at one of the flex spots.

Need to fill the last flex spot with one of: Buck Allen, Draughn, Dez, Amari Cooper. I'm leaning toward one of Allen or Draughn right now, but it's a little tough to keep Dez and Cooper on the bench.

Thoughts on filling that last spot?

Thanks!

Hi Sig,

Need to start 2 of these 3 RBs, ppr league

Woodhead, Bernard, Hillman

Need 2 of these WRs, same ppr league, to start alongside Julio

M Jones, Moncrief, James Jones, N Washington

Thanks.

Bloom,

First round of Playoffs, PPR

Need 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

J. Allen

J. Langford

Woodhead

Marshall

Hilton

M. Bryant

J. Matthews

A. Cooper

Also at TE, Delanie Walker or Travis Kelce? I've rolled with Kelce for a while and just watch Walker rack up points on my bench.

Appreciate all your help this year!
allen

marshall

bryant

hilton

walker

Hey Bloom!

PPR league with bonus points for long touchdowns.

1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex spots to fill. Played David Johnson at RB last night. Currently have Julio and Allen Robinson at WR and Decker at one of the flex spots.

Need to fill the last flex spot with one of: Buck Allen, Draughn, Dez, Amari Cooper. I'm leaning toward one of Allen or Draughn right now, but it's a little tough to keep Dez and Cooper on the bench.

Thoughts on filling that last spot?

Thanks!
lean dez, but go w draughn if you think locking in 10-13 safe points is the smart angle

Non ppr

Need a 2nd TE in a start 2 TE. Am starting Barnidge and :

Lad Green or Zach Miller?

Round 1 of the playoffs - thanks for all of the help in getting me here.

Hey Sig,

PPR, bonus points for length of TD, need 2 Wide Receivers and a flex out of the following:

Dez, Travis Benjamin, DeVante Parker, Lockett, Ameer Abdullah and CJ Anderson.

Thanks!

Hi Bloom, thanks again for your help.

Playoff time in a 14 team redraft ppr and I'm a 5 pt underdog. Here are my choices for 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE and 1 Flex:

RB: AP (already selected and played), Gurley, Duke Johnson, Gore

WR: Evans, Robinson, Amendola, Crabtree, Tavon Austin, DGB

TE: Ertz, L. Green and can get Z. Miller or J. Cameron on waiver wire.

thanks!!

Hey Sig,

Need a QB2 for my start 2 QB league:

Hasselbeck or Cousins?

Flex for non-ppr league:

Langford

Woodhead

Bernard

Reed

Thanks...

Hey Sig,

PPR, bonus points for length of TD, need 2 Wide Receivers and a flex out of the following:

Dez, Travis Benjamin, DeVante Parker, Lockett, Ameer Abdullah and CJ Anderson.

Thanks!
dez benj lockett (wont talk you out of parker over benj or lockett)

Hi Bloom, thanks again for your help.

Playoff time in a 14 team redraft ppr and I'm a 5 pt underdog. Here are my choices for 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE and 1 Flex:

RB: AP (already selected and played), Gurley, Duke Johnson, Gore

WR: Evans, Robinson, Amendola, Crabtree, Tavon Austin, DGB

TE: Ertz, L. Green and can get Z. Miller or J. Cameron on waiver wire.

thanks!!
gore

evans robinson DA

ertz

duke

Thanks as always for taking the time to do this every week!

Need a second flex, PPR:

Woodhead

Hightower

Hartline

Sig,

2RB 1Flex. Planning on starting Stewart, Allen, Draughn. Stick with it over CJ, Gurley, Ware, or Crabtree? .5PPR

Another 10 teamer league and a more difficult decision. Also .5 PPR. I'm grappling with starting West and Ware, but just not sure about that. Need 2 RB and a flex again from:

Ivory

Ware

West

CJ

Gurley

Woodhead

Vereen

D. Adams

Waiver has:

Langford

Hightower

Spiller

White

Mathews

Starks

Baldwin

Woods

M. Jones

D. Parker

DGB

to name a few. I could part ways with Vereen/Woodhead/Adams for one of them?

Thanks for all you do and Happy Holidays man!

RB - gets 2 points per reception, 6 pts per TD and pts for yards

West or Gurley

Thanks for your help.

Hey Bloom, playoff time... 2 questions for ya, both involve Buck Allen in different leagues now that it looks almost certain that Schaub is out. I was going Buck before that news, and while I know Schaub is terrible, I feel worse with Clausen.

1pt ppr, need one of - Buck Allen, Jeremy Hill, Duke Johnson, Chark West, or Spencer Ware.

1pt ppr, need one of - Buck Allen, Spencer Ware, Devante Parker, Allen Hurns, or Duke Johnson.

Thanks a ton Bloom.

Sig need your help ppr league and need help play 1 wr and 1 flex

Wrs: played john brown for a wr1 slot as cooks was concussed,now he is probable

Cooks,bryant,landry

Te: have eifert and gronk. Will play eifert at te

Sweat for gronk playing late night game at flex or jus play one of the wrs at flex?

Thanks Sig

Last edited by a moderator:
League 1: NON PPR

Demarco Murray, Ryan Matthews or Charlie Sims

(Pick 1)

League 2: NON PPR

Latavius Murray or Darren McFadden

League 3: PPR LEAGUE

Gio or Gurley (my gut says Gio)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig,

2RB 1Flex. Planning on starting Stewart, Allen, Draughn. Stick with it over CJ, Gurley, Ware, or Crabtree? .5PPR

Another 10 teamer league and a more difficult decision. Also .5 PPR. I'm grappling with starting West and Ware, but just not sure about that. Need 2 RB and a flex again from:

Ivory

Ware

West

CJ

Gurley

Woodhead

Vereen

D. Adams

Waiver has:

Langford

Hightower

Spiller

White

Mathews

Starks

Baldwin

Woods

M. Jones

D. Parker

DGB

to name a few. I could part ways with Vereen/Woodhead/Adams for one of them?

Thanks for all you do and Happy Holidays man!
ivory

ware

baldwin, drop vereen

Hey Bloom, playoff time... 2 questions for ya, both involve Buck Allen in different leagues now that it looks almost certain that Schaub is out. I was going Buck before that news, and while I know Schaub is terrible, I feel worse with Clausen.

1pt ppr, need one of - Buck Allen, Jeremy Hill, Duke Johnson, Chark West, or Spencer Ware.

1pt ppr, need one of - Buck Allen, Spencer Ware, Devante Parker, Allen Hurns, or Duke Johnson.

Thanks a ton Bloom.
allen

allen

Users who are viewing this thread