What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions for Bloom (2 Viewers)

Heya sig!  1/2 pt ppr.

pick 2:  t. williams/hopkins/diggs/coleman

pick 1 flex:  miller/crowell/or one receiver above.

thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
BasedBloomage,

Michael Thomas game-time decision... Sit for:

Booker?

Crowell?

Could sit on Lockett and play him if Michael can't go, too

Hi Bloom,

Non-ppr, distance bonuses for long TDs.

Do I go with the Jordan Reed upside or play it safe with Brate at TE?  Can't decide wth my season on the line.

Cincy Sufferer said:
Need 2 between Baldwin, Gabriel, and Crowder in PP2R.  Opponent had Tyreke Hill and I had Spencer Ware, so I'm in a hole already. Worried about weather in Green Bay for Baldwin. 
sit crowder

Giddyup5 said:
Thanks in advance

Do I play Julio or 1 of Snead/Hightower/Ryan Matthews at flex?

Standard scoring 

Eli, Rawls, Ingram, Cooper (laid a dud Thursday night), Hilton, Ertz, Flex, Denver, Tucker
snead

Mene said:
Bloom, going to tap your knowledge once again.

PPR league, 3 point bonus for 100+ rushing or receiving.

Watkings, Ingram, Hightower, or Martin.

I am down 40 already, he had L.Murray and Kelce, and he still has a ton of firepower, so I need home runs.

Thanks a ton Bloom!
watkins

DarkKnightsGuru said:
Ok bloom need major help here.. We start 1 QB 2 rbs 3 wr 1 te and 1 kicker.. Now we have 1 flex position that we could use on a rb wr and or a te as well for a total of 10 starting offensive players.. R league is 1 point per reception Tds r ten points and we get 1 point for every ten yards total.. Tightends get bonuses at 75 yards rec wr get it at 100 receiving and rb at 100 rushing... My QB is Rivers then for rbs I have to choose btwn Mark Ingram vs Tb, Rob Kelley vs Phi, Thomas Rawls vs Gb and Jonathan Stewart vs Sd.. Wr I have to choose from Emanuel Sanders vs Ten, Cooks vs Tb, Malcom Mitchell vs Bal, Tyrell Williams vs Car , Ted Ginn vs SD and Te Ebron vs Chi, Olsen vs Sd and Ladarious Green vs Buf.. As you see tuff choices.. So I need you to pick 2 rb 3 wr and 1 te n then 1 flex play 
kelley rawls cooks micthel tyrell ebron sanders

smashblvd said:
.5 PPR

need a couple lottery tix after the game ac/dc had vs the chiefs

rb: need 2 --booker, miller, hightower

flex: need 1 - tywill, gabriel, boyd 

cheers!
miller booker gabriel

First week of the playoffs....according to the league scoring I am a 10 point underdog.....  Crabtree  already got me a 2 point dud game so Im an even more dog than I was before....here is the question:  My normal lineup includes BOTH Denver WRs and also Booker......Im afraid that no matter how the tenn game goes having all 3  will be a detriment   if things go the way I think.....  so the question is do I shake up the variance  in hopes for the best?  I have  Allen Robinson...a dud most of the year vs Minnesotta ...not a good matchup at all and dwayne allen  who I could put in and hope for double points (have luck)  .... so comes down to booker thomas sanders.....   Allen and Robinson.... pick 3. 
arob over booker

Users who are viewing this thread