What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Siggy Smalls! Sorry so many questions but 6/6 week 15 leagues thanks to your podcasts and help! Thank you so much for everything you do, hope to have many questions next week. 

6pt TD - Dak or Cousins (Got Keenan'd  and lamar millered and need upside, Cousins looks a little better with Rhodes but ugh)

Cam or Eli (4pt TD...UGH!)

.5 PPR Flex spot: Evans,  Cooper,  Samuels knowing what we know with Conner

Standard TD heavy pick one  (got Keenan'd/millered here as well and need TDs/upside) Aaron Jones, Gimpy TY Hilton, Gimpy Brieda, Gimpy Conner

Standard TD heavy TE J. Samuel or Cameron Brate (knowing what we know about Conner at the moment)

.5ppr brate or Engram with OBJ out

10 team ppr, coin flip match up. Having some trouble figuring out the right combination of WRs and flex. Need to pick 2 WRs and one flex (WR/RB/TE). If possible would love to hear your thoughts for (Scenario A) where Conner does not play and (Scenario B) where Conner does play.

QB: B. Roethlisberger

WR: B. Cooks, M.Evans, A. Robinson, K. Golladay, C. Samuel (ww: K. Stills, Tre. Smith, R. Anderson)

RB: E. Elliot, J. Samuels, J. Conner, T.Riddick, J.Kelly, R.Smith, S.Ware

TE: R. Gronkowski, J.Samuels*

PK: M.Bryant

TD: Chicago

* Yahoo league so Samuels is TE eligible.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

PPR League. J. Conner gets in a limited practice today and is now listed as questionable. Let's assume he's active on Sunday. Which RB?

* A. Jones @CHI -- Horrible matchup. Period. But he should get touches if GB wants to keep Rodgers alive. Or will J. Williams make too much of an appearance?

* K. Doxon vs TB -- Ty Montgomery INACTIVE. A lot of rain in Baltimore as well. Good matchup. BALT should have their way. G. Edwards still in the mix, but  should see plenty of touches.

I'm looking for upside facing Kamara/Mixon/Diggs/Cooper.

Who?

Thanks
conner wont play use both

HELP!!!! Keenan Allen and Houston defense have put this top ranked team behind the 8 ball against the number 8 playoff team in the league. Need to make a splash. Flex position options:

Marlon Mack

Sterling Shepard

Robert Foster

Josh Adams

Please pick 1. Going to need  miracle. Thanks.

20 yards a point rushing or receiving

... 6 for any TDS

.25 completion or reception 

Fournette or Chubb 

Trubisky Winston or Carr

Golladay or Josh Reynolds 

Samuels or Brate at TE

thanks so much Mr Bloom...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

good luck in your fantasy leagues 
had it chubb trub reynolds samuels sorry i missed ya yesterday

FBAg94 said:
Hi Sig,

Thx for your help.  Without you and Waldman, I wouldn't be in all three semi's across my leagues.

League #1 - thx to the cruel FF playoff gods, I'm crippled and going into the semi as a 10-15 pt underdog.

My only real choice for shooting for upside is D. Watson vs. L. Jackson - which one would you pick?

League #2 - with OBJ out, would you back up with D. Pettis or J. Reynolds?

thx again, btw, why are you moving to the Big Easy?
sorry i missed ya had watson ahead, pettis. always dreamed of living there, austin isnt what it used to be

icehouse said:
Thanks in advance!

I need one WR in non PPR.  Allen Robinson, Pettis, Shepard, Westbrook or one of the Bronco WR's not named Sutton?

Also, the Titans or Falcons DST where points and yards allowed are heavy scoring factors?

tthib11 said:
Hey Sig, always appreciate your insight. 

Hopefully you get to this in time.  Full point PPR:

Samuels on Sunday with the possibility of Conner coming back (As of now questionable) vs. Lamar Miller Saturday as a sure thing, but possibly less upside. Playing the underdog so looking for decently high ceiling. If I sit Miller then I have Mack or Dixon waiting in the wings if Conner sends Samuels to the bench. 

Bonus question: 0.5 PPR Help me fill my flex between: 

Mcguire, Peterson, Humphries, Pettis, Dixon, Anderson; also looking for boom bust more than a safe play. 

Thank you for all your diligent work this year. 
had samuels anderson as the plays, sorry i missed you. dixon if you still havent filled the flex

Captain Crunk said:
Morning Sig,

Full PPR -  After a few players for both teams I am favored by 5.

Ben but I also have Luck

WR1 Hopkins

WR2 Corey Davis, Ridley, Fitz?  Opponent is starting Matt Ryan.

RB1 and 2 - Chubb and Mixon

TE - Samuels 

2 flex spots - Fitz and Aaron Jones currently but I will also have Drake, Dixon, and Ridley assuming I roll with Davis in WR2.

Thanks!
agree with fitz/jones

home dog said:
Hi Sig,

Two positions giving me concern this week 15 in PPR league:

WR- I usually start Mike Evans and Tyler Boyd.  Picked up Daesean Hamilton and feel so very tempted to start him over Evans because of Evans matchup with Ravens. (I usually follow the never bench your studs mantra so feel trapped here.)

TE- Evan Engram is finally healthy but going against Titans D who don't give up points to TE's.  Picked up Vernon Davis and also have CJ Uzomah on bench.  Engram sure ain't a stud but I am scared of Titans D.

Appreciate your thoughts. 

Thank you for your help! 
would stick with what you have in, sorry i missed ya

Whirlaway said:
hey sig,

need a qb after assuming wentz is out (projected to lose by 30, he had d. williams/j. jackson on thurs):

l. jackson vs TB

carr @CIN

foles @LAR

driskel vs OAK

mullens vs SEA

keenum vs CLE

mariota @NYG

tanny @MIN

also need to start 2 rb, 2 flex from these in .5 ppr:

j. howard  vs GB

t. coleman vs ARI

j. samuels vs NE

dj moore vs NO

a. jeffrey @LAR

mcguire vs HOU

riddick @BUF

richard @CIN

r. anderson vs HOU

plz and thanks man
would have had anderson and mcguire over coleman sorry i missed ya

Underdog in a matchup where I've already been burned by Hill and Miller. Go with gimpy TY Hilton or swap in B. Cooks?

James White or Gronk in the Flex - .5ppr

Last week I sat Gronk and White did virtually nothing... gun shy or White getting dump offs again?

Users who are viewing this thread