What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 - What do you need MNF to advance edition. (2 Viewers)

That was the most stressful night ever.

League 1: 16 team IDP SF PPR TE-P
This was a dynasty start-up. I had the best season I’ve ever had, finishing 1st overall in points. I’m up against the 6-seed.

Projected to have a 94% chance of winning.

My squad picked week 15 to finally have a stinker. Incredible, on Friday I thought to myself, “switch out Kohou for Desmond King…jets won’t be able to sustain enough offense for a CB to score”, I made the swap, then 5 mins later thought, “he’s your highest scoring CB. Don’t be daft” and swapped them back. That move cost me 38 points.

It came down to tonight, with a 5 point deficit. I had AJ Brown, my opponent had Bradberry. Bradberry had 0 points headed into the 4th. I was up 5 with 2 mins to play.

Eagles get a 1st down & the game is over. Of course they didn’t, and on the final drive, Metcalf gets 2 quick catches at 3 points each, and I’m down 1.xx. Add an ATK and I’m down by 3.

Now I wait to see if we get scoring adjustments.

League 2:
16 team IDP SF PPR TE-P
Down 3, I had Julian Love, opponent had DKM + AJB

I figured I had none chance to win. Zero.
With Love’s 1st Int I take a 6 point lead.

With 2 mins YTP I’m up ~2 points.
Eagles get a 1st down, win (like in league #1)

Next thing I know, Metcalf gets 3 receptions to put my opponent up 7.

Game ending Julian Love interception #2 and I win in the most epic fashion in a stunning upset.

Happy to advance, but this was the weaker of my 2 teams.

Eagles concert that 3rd down, I win both games.

AJB makes that last catch, I win in #1 & lose in #2.

In #2, I’d basically lost until the Eagles inexplicably throw deep to AJB into double coverage.

Thank god for Julian Love.

League #1 - non-PPR I'm up 19.7, he has Swift and AJB. Would probably need a nor'easter to sweep in like Charlotte yesterday. MFL has me an 86-14% dog.

League #2 - PPR I'm down 26.3 with Hurts and Lockett vs his Swift. Sleeper has me a 58-42% dog.

Miracle would be Jalen throwing a bunch but only to Smith and Goedert (and a couple brotherly shove TDs), and/or Lockett going bananas.

More likely: Swift and AJB eat and I lose both.
Won the first, came up < 6 points short in the second. One more tush-push would have done it.

We are waiting for any stat corrections.. one quarterfinal in our 14 team dynasty league was decided by .08

Another was decide by 3 pts.

Sleeper will not advance anyone till stat corrections are announced

Users who are viewing this thread