What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 - What do you need MNF to advance edition. (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
Not everyone’s cup of tea but a thread for those sweating tonight.

I battled back from Laporta, Jefferson, Evans, Chandler to at least give myself shot tonight but the way my season has gone luck wise says otherwise. Hope Hurts plays and doesn’t run as much.

Swift + AJB need 15.8 PPR.

AJ Brown needs to not think he's playing Washington just because that's where Seattle is. Up 17 in non-PPR vs just AJ.

Need AJ Brown and DK Metcalf to combine for 31 in 0.5 PPR. Went against Baker and Cook and my opponent put up a season-high score. My team also performed well, but I still need these guys to bail me out.

Need Tyler Lockett to score less than 77 points
From Drew Lock no less. Lock to Lockett has a nice ring to it. But Lockett's career best game is 15-200-3, against Arizona in 2020 in the famous DK chasing down Budda Baker 90 yards to prevent a TD game. Even that game was "only" 53.

31pts from AJ Brown; somewhere along the lines of 10 receptions for 100yds and 2 TD's. Did it 2 weeks out of 13 this year. So you're telling me there's a chance. . .

I battled back from Laporta, Jefferson, Evans, Chandler to at least give myself shot tonight but the way my season has gone luck wise says otherwise. Hope Hurts plays and doesn’t run as much.

Not trying to jinx you, but that’s looks easy.

I need AJB to outscore James Bradberry by 6 points or more.

PPR, 2 point tkl.

My team was the season high scoring team but had a thoroughly mediocre performance this week.

Last week in a completely meaningless game we scored a league high, season high 468, so that figures.

To go back into a time machine and redo the lineups heck lets go ahead and redo those drafts.
If I could go back in time I would go back to 1980 and invest $5K in Apple, then 1986 and invest $5K in Microsoft, then go to 2004 and invest $5K in Google. Forget the fantasy league redo.
Might change the future too much with those investments. How different is the world if you just change your fantasy drafts?

Gotta think about these things when time traveling.

To go back into a time machine and redo the lineups heck lets go ahead and redo those drafts.
If I could go back in time I would go back to 1980 and invest $5K in Apple, then 1986 and invest $5K in Microsoft, then go to 2004 and invest $5K in Google. Forget the fantasy league redo.
Might change the future too much with those investments. How different is the world if you just change your fantasy drafts?

I say think big and to hell with paradoxes.

Need a pretty big game from DeVonta, but nothing he hasn't done multiple times this year. About 100 yards with no TD. Or maybe 70-80 with 1.

3 things I like about it.
- Hurts is in. Sick Hurts > than healthy Mariota
- Horrible SEA pass D
- DeVonta already had a stinker last week. Due for positive regression.

Just imagine how many fantasy leagues you could be in if you had made all of those investments.
😃

Just imagine how many fantasy leagues you could be in if you had made all of those investments.
😃
My fantasies might be different.

I'm done, but my opponent needs 15.2 pts PPR from Swift to beat me. In our scoring, he has reached that 6 times and been below it 7 times. Looks like a toss up.

League #1 - non-PPR I'm up 19.7, he has Swift and AJB. Would probably need a nor'easter to sweep in like Charlotte yesterday. MFL has me an 86-14% dog.

League #2 - PPR I'm down 26.3 with Hurts and Lockett vs his Swift. Sleeper has me a 58-42% dog.

Miracle would be Jalen throwing a bunch but only to Smith and Goedert (and a couple brotherly shove TDs), and/or Lockett going bananas.

More likely: Swift and AJB eat and I lose both.

AJ Brown needs to not think he's playing Washington just because that's where Seattle is. Up 17 in non-PPR vs just AJ.
I’d be nervous
I am, but he's only topped it 3 times all season, and 2 were in shootouts against Washington. I'm thinking 60-70% chance I can pull it out, though frankly, I don't deserve to after leaving Cook on the bench.
I started Howell (6.28) over Browning (50.96), Lawrence (28.66), and Murray (24.34). Oh well.

4.6 to go from my calculations. Let’s Go!!!

Need Gainwell off the field and Swift to change his cleats.

Need Gainwell off the field and Swift to change his cleats.

Users who are viewing this thread