What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Week 3 waiver wire** (1 Viewer)

I'm 0-1-1 and playing for money and pride. I need the win, D Brown may just give me that. If Spiller resigns in Buffalo, what's Bryce gonna do for me?
Probably eventually take over the Jackson role. Donald Brown isn't your savior anyway. He's Donald friggin' Brown.
Firstly, yes I meant re-signs rather than resigns. Secondly, to be fair with Donald Brown, he's got a shorter line to be SD's starter gig than Bryce Brown does for Buffalo. Bryce has Fred Jackson (just re-signed through next year) and Spiller (apparently in contract negotiations now); while Donald Brown only has Ryan Mathews (only signed through this year, hurt again and will only have a single 16 game season over his first 5 in the NFL) and is under contract through 2016.

If people give up on him look out for Rudolph and people thinking he is marginal to this point:

[SIZE=small]42: Routes run from the slot by Kyle Rudolph through two weeks[/SIZE]

Pro Football Focus has tracked Rudolph as running 42 of his routes from the slot, which is more than any other tight end in football through two weeks. It could just be noise, but you’d think that slot usage might be a pretty decent proxy for overall passing game usage for tight ends; teams seem to use their tight ends out wide more often when they plan to get them the football.

Through Week 2, Rudolph’s numbers are mediocre—seven catches, 69 yards and one score. The way he’s being utilized, though, suggests maybe bigger things are on the horizon.
I'm a Rudolph owner and close to giving up on him.

Given that Norv Turner is the OC, this blurb makes sense. Could the reason he hasn't been targeted as much because he has been having trouble gaining separation? If so, this is not likely too change.

I'm debating picking up Donnell or Paul as an insurance policy, but then I would have to drop my current gem (that's been mentioned here a few times) in Dobson.

What's up with the Davante Addams/Boykins situation? Addams is just sitting on the wire, asking me to add him.

Dobson and Marvin Jones are available in my league.

Does anyone have either ranked higher than my WR's below?

WR's - Brown, Garcon, Evans, Bowe, Williams, Gordon

Damien Williams is available

Anyone have him ranked higher than Mckinnon (my handcuff for Asiata)

RB's - Charles, Bernard, MJD, Asiata, Mckinnon

You handcuffed your handcuff? Now that's dedication.

Out of curiosity, for waivers that ran last night, what is the most Knile Davis went for (blind bidding/FAAB)?

I saw $501/$1,000 total FAAB budget. Second highest bid was something like $426 too.

At first I expected the price to be even higher, but thinking about it...50% is a LOT (I didn't even put a bid in on him)

You handcuffed your handcuff? Now that's dedication.
lol

wouldn't shock me if McKinnon surprases Asiata at some point..

brocksolid said:

The AC Forum is down the street

Users who are viewing this thread