What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Roschon Johnson out due to concussion.

Khalil Herbert is out of the game after getting twisted up on a tackle. Not sure what his status is but the Bears fullback seems to be the current Rb in the game.

Khalil Herbert is out of the game after getting twisted up on a tackle. Not sure what his status is but the Bears fullback seems to be the current Rb in the game.
you can view the Khalil Herbert injury here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9iTwXdJIE8
Is it gruesome? I’d rather not watch if it is.
No, not at all. There was no defender on the play. He simply bent himself trying to catch a short pass.

you can view the Khalil Herbert injury here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9iTwXdJIE8
No, not at all. There was no defender on the play. He simply bent himself trying to catch a short pass.
Awkward twist. I thought he sent his back into spasm watching it live.

Yeah, he twisted quite weird, but it wasn't gruesome to watch. When I first watched it live, I never spotted his ankle twisting.

Yeah, he twisted quite weird, but it wasn't gruesome to watch. When I first watched it live, I never spotted his ankle twisting.

Khalil Herbert expected to miss "multiple weeks" with a high-ankle sprain. D'Onta Foreman next up? Bears also just signed RB Darrynton Evans off the Dolphins practice squad.

Per the fantasy doc Olave got injured in the warm ups....got his ankle taped but is still going to play. If I had a close option I may consider sitting him.

Will guess separated solider for Richardson, no blue tent, straight to the locker room holding his arm gingerly
Damn I didn’t expect him to be this fragile. I bet Minshew is saying, darn, I have to play again this week?

Probably better for the Richardson thread but I don't understand why not? This is what he's been his whole career dating back to a freshman in high school. It's why he never ran in college like Lamar etc. He always has constant nagging injuries that prevent him from running a lot.

Daniel Jones out with a neck injury. He got hurt on a blind-side sack by Andrew Van Ginkle where it looked like he suffered whiplash. The LT got taken out after the play. Feel sorry for Jones.

Daniel Jones out with a neck injury. He got hurt on a blind-side sack by Andrew Van Ginkle where it looked like he suffered whiplash. The LT got taken out after the play. Feel sorry for Jones.
Glad the man got paid. Nobody should make that obscene amount of money but nobody should have to take the beating he is taking lately.

Kelce seems like he hurt his ankle. Grimacing sitting on sidelines. It looked like he turned his ankle, but I could be mistaken.

I’m watching the game. Kelce is not back in yet but jogged back to the sidelines okay.

Users who are viewing this thread