What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8: Injury Report (1 Viewer)

I think Cooley just broke his leg.

Walked off....so I guess not.
I think Cooley just had sex with Torbor on the 35 yd line.Oh wait his snake is still in his pants.... so I guess not.

Why keep your first comment in your post when you found it to be false before you hit send? To tough to highlight and hit delete? :wall:
Please turn the tool volume way down please. Keep this on injuries. Zero personal stuff back and forth.TIA

J

mcnair, not out yet but hurt back on the last play selling out to get first down, being worked on on the sidelines and volek is warming up...announcers think mcnair will be back in next series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garcia looks like he will come out for the next series....he hasn't taken his helmet off...just had his head slammed to the ground really hard...

Guys - please do not make me clean up this thread again - this thread is for injury information, no comments no sarcastic responses no bickering - - only information.Any current information on ANY injured player is acceptable here - even if repeat information.As Joe Friday said - just the facts.Thanks.

Anyone know about the seriousness of Boldin's injury? I saw the play, it didn't look bad, he was hit as he was coming down from trying to catch a ball. He just kinda sat there afterward, but didn't look to be in pain.

Collated information from this thread (as of ~4.30pm EST):Reggie Wiiliams -- lower leg -- returned to the gameStephen Davis -- went out but returned and got 2 TDsClinton Portis -- bell rung. Returned to Action.Daunte Culpepper -- right knee -- Did Not Return (DNR)Chris Cooley -- knee? hip? Carted off. Returned to the game. Then limped off again?Mark Bradley (CHI WR) down and carted off. DNR.Tyrone Calico -- hamstringBen Troupe -- injured ankle.Anquan Boldin -- Twisted knee.Chad Johnson -- shoulder / collarbone? Returned to the game after one playDallas CB Anthony Henry -- Groin injuryJerimiah Trotter -- injured. No details as of the time of this post.

Collated information from this thread (as of ~4.30pm EST):

Reggie Wiiliams -- lower leg -- returned to the game

Stephen Davis -- went out but returned and got 2 TDs

Clinton Portis  -- bell rung.  Returned to Action.

Daunte Culpepper -- right knee  -- Did Not Return (DNR)

Chris Cooley -- knee?  hip?  Carted off.  Returned to the game.  Then limped off again?

Mark Bradley (CHI WR)  down and carted off.  DNR.

Tyrone Calico -- hamstring

Ben Troupe -- injured ankle.

Anquan Boldin -- Twisted knee.

Chad Johnson -- shoulder / collarbone?  Returned to the game after one play

Dallas CB Anthony Henry -- Groin injury

Jerimiah Trotter -- injured.  No details as of the time of this post.
Thanks for the collated info. Its guys like you that make this the best forum out there. :thumbup: :thumbup: edited becuase I really suck at spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy of mine just called me and said Quan's knee is a torn MCL like the one before.

Can anyone confirm this????
There is a link to some info a few posts before this one. They think he tore his meniscus again.

I'm just guessing, looks like he may have had his bell wrung. Nothing on Priest that looked like a break or joint injury. Will update as I get something here....

Users who are viewing this thread