What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Bragging Thread (1 Viewer)

My starting lineup today:

QB Favre, Losman

RB ADP, Reggie Bush, Jo Addai

WR Greg Jennings, Brandon Marshall, Anthony Gonzales

TE Jason Witten

PK Mason Crosby

DT Green Bay Packers

so far i am on pace to slashing the single game record in my dynasty. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have proven myself to be one of the top 10 FF minds in the world in my 32 leagues this year.

I will give 30 minutes of my time to the highest bidder. I will answer all your questions honestly and give you a blueprint to FF greatness in excel format. It will be a great investment for some lucky FFballer.

I have proven myself to be one of the top 10 FF minds in the world in my 32 leagues this year.I will give 30 minutes of my time to the highest bidder. I will answer all your questions honestly and give you a blueprint to FF greatness in excel format. It will be a great investment for some lucky FFballer.
Congratulations on aceing my class. Favre to Jennings is an instant win. :ptts:

I had Adrian Peterson and Jamal Lewis on my bench today and it looks like I'm still going to be the top scorer for the week!!! :excited:

I have one, right before AD played Chicago, and right after Jake Delhomme went on IR, I traded Steve Smith to our league leader at the time in exchange for Adrian Peterson.

And I played that guy today......

this weeks lineup:

Romo

ADP

Westy

Marshall

Owens

H. Milller

Gostkowski

Seahawks DST

On pace for a record week with Miller still to play. Fuhgeddaboutit

Hyper Active League with a bunch of FBG's from all around the country. PPR league. My roster:

Romo

Addai

Hicks

Edge

Colston

TO

Winslow

Hanson

Lions (fresh off the WW and straight into my heart :wub: )

That's a grand total of 207.70 points.

It feels pretty good when you see that your opponent has Jamal Lewis in and he scores 4 TD's and all you do is :2cents: and think, well, at least it will be sorta close now :thumbdown:

Traded Kitna and Roy Williams for Terrell Owens Sunday morning. Had Favre as my starter, so trading up on WR for my backup QB. Terrell scores big and I take high for the week and beat the second high scoring team of the week! It's nice when a trade pays dividends right away...

A few weeks ago I traded Kyle Boller, Brandon Jacobs, and Steve Smith for Rothlesberger, Gore, and Lee Evans. Today I played (and defeated) the guy I traded with. For him Smith got next to nothing and Jacobs was on a bye. For me, Lee Evans blew up, Gore was benched, and we'll see what Big Ben does tonight.

I also picked up Detroit Defense on Saturday and they got me 33 points. :thumbdown:

217 points in 14-team PPR this weekend :) (stand scoring, 6-pts all TDs, 2 pt bonus for 100yard rush/rec game, 300 pYard & any TD 40 or more yards).

Romo

Bush

A. Peterson

Fitzgerald

Owens

Housh

Witten

Brown

Atlanta D

Won my match by 106 :)

McNabb - :)

Peterson - :D :wub:

Alexander - :X

R. Moss - :D :wub:

T. Owens - :D :wub:

L. Evans - :D :wub:

D. Stalloworth - :)

J. Witten - :D :wub:

Bironas - :D

Minnesota - :bs:

I scored a league record 233 points this week!

After sitting ADP for KJ :coffee: I managed to still go into MNF up a point with my Roethlisberger vs his Willie Parker.

;)

And against the only undefeated team in my league too. (until now) [i'm in 2nd place, 1st in points - not that anyone cares, but it is the bragging thread.]

I play in 5 leagues... and I own Roethlisberger in every one of them. I won one of them with Roethlisberger and Peterson on the bench ( :thumbup: ... thank you Lions D!), won another where I started Cutler over Roeth ( :thumbup: :shrug: ), and rode Roeth to a win in all three others (including one with Peterson). I set one league record, and could have had two others. Any week where you could potentially break 3 historical scoring records (out of 5 leagues) is a pretty good week.

Anyway, in the past I've liked to vary it up and only start Roeth in 3 or 4 leagues (so if he stinks, he doesn't screw me across the board), but after this, he's going to be my starting QB in every league in every game for the rest of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread