What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Old School TD league.

I have Wes Welker in my WR2 slot going against his old team in a blizzard.

I have Torrey Smith vs. Pit and VJax vs. Haden.

Do I change him out?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team 0.5ppr. Sanu or McKinnon at Flex? Have Vereen and Lynch as my starting RB and AJ Green as my WR.

Also have Keenan Allen on my bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 point per reception and 1 point for every total yards and 10 points for a td pick 2 starters out of the 4.Jonas Grey, Tre Masón, Vincent Jackson or Kelse

FBAg94 said:
Hi Sig,

I'm in a 12 team ppr dynasty league with 20 man rosters, 4-4, and in need of a WR2 for the stretch / playoffs. Would you stay put, or is it worth throwing the kitchen sink at Sammy Watkins? I was thinking of 2015 mid to late 1st + 2016 1st + 2015 mid to late 2nd.... thoughts?? thanks!!

Starter requirements: 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLex, 1 PK, 1 DST

Current Roster: Matthew Stafford, Carson Palmer, Manziel, LeSean McCoy, Demarco Murray, Riddick, Randle, Blount, Gray, Starks, Antonio Brown, R Wayne, Roddy White, Brian Quick(I), Justin Hunter, Victor Cruz (I), J Cotchery, Travis Kelce, Jared Cook, Hauschka, Cowboys D

2015 picks: high 1st, mid 1st, 2nd mid, 2nd mid....
go for it

Deep Roy said:
Hey Sig,

In PPR need to start two of the following: Ronnie Hillman, Jeremy Hill, Ruben Randle, Brandon LaFell. Your tier ranking for Hillman made me nervous, otherwise I'd have him locked in :)

Thanks!

DR
hill

randle

Cyclones said:
Hola Sig.

Standard scoring, start 2 RB/2 WR/TE/Flex. Already had Graham go Thursday.

Starting Foster and Ellington at RB and Wallace at WR.

Need another WR and a Flex from the below.

Randle, NYG

Holmes, OAK

McKinnon, MIN

Floyd, ARI

Moncrief, IND

TIA.
buenas dias!

randle mckinnon

FBAg94 said:
Good morning Bloom,

I'm in a 10 team 0.5 ppr dynasty league with 20 man rosters and the following starter requirements: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 PK, 1 DST.

I'm sitting at 2-6 and playing 3 of the top 4 teams ahead, so looking to next year. In my league people aren't allowed to trade future picks (trying to change that), but in the meantime, I am weak at RB, and should finish in the bottom 3 of the league.

I was considering offering Jordy Nelson for Carlos Hyde to the 2nd team in my league to bolster my 2015 prospects, which I realize is overpaying, but would appreciate your thoughts. People in my league overvalue RBs and undervalue WRs compared to most leagues. thanks!!

Current Roster:

QB: Stafford, Eli Manning

RB: Bryce Brown, McKinnon, Eddie Lacy, C Sims, C Michael, I Crowell, T Riddick, Lattimore

WR: Dez, Alshon, Jordy, O Beckham, Moncrief, Hunter, Blackmon (IR/S), Mike Evans

TE: Kelce

PK: Hauschka

DST: Houston
need to get more than that

BeerLogic said:
Rent-a-defense for this week MIA, ARI, WAS, or TB? (need high floor, scoring only counts Pts Against, Sacks, INT/FR, TD/Saftey)

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work,
ARI

Sigmund Bloom said:
MIMN said:
Beckham, Randle, or Sanu? They are all very close to me? I just feel like Sanu may get less coverage and we don't know if Beckham or Randle will be the play.
lean randle, but i hear you on the uncertainty around NYG WR and who vontae will be on
If I throw Wallace into the mix do you take him out and Sanu in? I could see Green playing limited and Sanu having another big day. Of course Wallace could always go off.
yes wallace over sanu

Dear Abbey,

Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson is still in his prime and still one of the best in the NFL.

This isn't a substance abuse issue so I think he has a zero chance of recidivism of future child abuse.

You're the lawyer so this is your bailiwick.

Not anticipating he has a chance to play this year but what is your best professional legal guestimate of him playing next year?

Signed Sad AdP Owner
99% will play next year. not this year

I am usually never one to bench a stud, but based on the weather for this afternoon and evening in foxboro (rain, 20-30 MPH sustained winds), I am concerned about my WRs/TEs.

Would it be out of the question to bench Julius or Gronk for a lesser-but-safer option (Reed, Wright, etc)? SHould Sanders/Edelman/LaFell/etc be taken out in favor of other WRs who are playing in more ideal conditions?

I had the DEN/NE game tabbed as a huge scoring fest, though I am beginning to second-guess that stance. Any insight into what you might be doing with your teams would be much appreciated!
no. play your broncos/pats - weather will calm down a bit by game time

no PPR

I can start 1 or 2 RBs and 2 or 4 WRs. See below for my group of choices

RB Vereen

RB Robinson

WR Dez

WR Steve Smith Sr

WR Baldwin

WR Boldin

WR LaFell

What's my best combo? Should I start both RBs and only 3 WRs or bench a RB and roll with 4 WRs? If so, which ones?

Thanks!

Kid_kong said:
3 and 5 in 10 team redraft standard scoring. Need a win today to have a prayer of making playoffs.

RG3

Forsett

Hill

Dez

Ty

Gronk

Flex - andre Williams

Bench

RB Mason or gray

WR Andre Johnson and Beckham Jr.

Carson Palmer is on the ww.
grayODB

palmer over RG3
Gray over who?
My post was confusing. We start 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex. I have Gronk at TE and picked up Palmer. Would you make a change?

Users who are viewing this thread