What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weekly Lineup Survivor $20 (1 Viewer)

GreatAmericanFF

Footballguy
Each week you submit a lineup of QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 2 Flex, PK, DEF from the entire pool of NFL players but the rub is you can’t use the same player more than once. At the end of each week, the bottom teams based on cumulative points are eliminated. The number of teams eliminated each week will be determined based on the number of entrants, usually the bottom 10% or so. Please note that if there are a smaller number of participants (I.E. 30-40) that there will be 2 segments - Weeks 1-8 and then 9-16 (Prize Money would then be split evenly for each segment). WCOFF scoring rules are used.

Cost is $20 and I can take up to 96 teams. One entry per person. All money after the MFL fees will be paid out in prizes as follows: 60% to 1st, 25% to 2nd, 10% to 3rd, 5% to 4th. All funds will be held in LeagueSafe. The final 4 teams will be determined after the last elimination and that will mark the final week. Those 4 teams will then compete the last week with total cumulative points after that week determining the prizes.

The MFL site is here: http://www32.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/51105#0

Please contact me if you'd like a spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread