What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Welfare Owners: I'm playing Jason Wright over __________ (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Similar to Kenton Keith last week. The big difference to me is that Cleveland is not Indy, and even if Wright was OK last week, and even though Miami has stunk against the run...I think it's a big gamble today. But who are you starting him over? Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar to Kenton Keith last week. The big difference to me is that Cleveland is not Indy, and even if Wright was OK last week, and even though Miami has stunk against the run...I think it's a big gamble today. But who are you starting him over? Seriously.
I don't have Wright, but I don't think it's that much of a gamble playing him. Miami has been terrible against the run, and Wright did pretty good against a Patriots defense last week.

I have Wright and I'm going to have to use him in a flex spot in place of a possibly hampered Bernard Berrian.

I think.

playing Wright in two dynasty leagues, although who he replaced is not very good either due to the bye:

Jason Wright over Jerious Norwood

and

Jason Wright over Brian Leonard

I have no choice but to start him, and I'm happy with it. Only options this week due to byes are Jones-Drew and Deangelo Williams, so Wright is a pleasant addition this week.

Playing him over Marion Barber,numbers could be similar but Wright definatly has the better matchup.

Starting Wright over Thomas Jones and Brian Leonard (1 ppr for RB's in this league, which hampers TJones value and I think Wright should be good for 3-4 catches at least).

In two leagues I am starting him.

Wright over Foster

Wright over D. Rhodes and james Jones for a flex

Byes are killing me today!

Starting him over Benson and DeShaun Foster.

He looked good last week against the Pats. If Jamal can average 5 yards per carry I think Jason can too. Plus, he can catch out of the backfield too.

playing him over s morris....not smart but im a dallas fan and cant pull for morris today...i know that is not suppose to influence who i play....r brown is my other back im playing

I cannot believe that as a Dolphins fan I have picked up a RB two weeks in a row to play against them :rolleyes:

Starting Wright (at flex) over Andre Davis and Roddy White

Due to injuries he will be starting for me over Kenton Keith who is on bye. No other viable option. Keith worked last week though, so :scared: .

I have to choose Jason Wright or MJD. You just can't count on a 40-50 yrd run for a TD on just 9 carries every game. Wright's the one I go with today.

Users who are viewing this thread