What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Westbrook's health - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

PC Load Letter

Irregardless.
So it looks like Westbrook hasn't practiced in 2 days, but I don't see a recent thread. I'm sure many teams are counting on him this week, so let the rampant speculation begin...

Seriously though.. what's the deal?

He hasn't practiced that much in the last month and has played. He made it through the last game, whats the question?

Westbrook is a little worn down so they want to give him as much rest as possible. He's had similar practice amounts the past two weeks and look how he's done. Nothing to worry about.

I just had a funny memory of a couple years ago when I was going H2H against the Westbrook owner, had a 5 point lead on him but all my guys were done for the week, and he had Westbrook going on MNF. Then the miraculous happened. Westbrook was a last minute scratch and was on the sidelines in street clothes.

Ahhhh. Memories. :goodposting:

He was on Mike and Mike this morning (on the phone) and he said he felt "really good". No word about possibly not playing and talked about how they can't overlook the Browns because 3 of the 4 Browns wins have come on the road and they didn't want to fall into the same trap the Giants fell in..........

He's playing............

He hasn't practiced that much in the last month and has played. He made it through the last game, whats the question?
exactly. they're resting him. thats what teams do with veterans toward the end of the year. Westy is the eagles only shot for anything.

Brian Westbrook (knee) returned to a limited practice Friday and is listed as probable for Monday night's game.

Westbrook is all systems go to face Cleveland and can confidently be in fantasy lineups despite taking some practice time off earlier in the week.

Source Rotoworld

I just had a funny memory of a couple years ago when I was going H2H against the Westbrook owner, had a 5 point lead on him but all my guys were done for the week, and he had Westbrook going on MNF. Then the miraculous happened. Westbrook was a last minute scratch and was on the sidelines in street clothes. Ahhhh. Memories. :tfp:
:cry: I remember that game too. It was against the Green Bay Packers. My buddy had to work that night and didn't know what was going on. He went out to his car to listen to the game on his lunch break and found out he wasn't playing. However, he had no way to switch him out. Boy, was he pissed....... Ended up losing by some small margin after he was all but guaranteed the win.Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread