What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are the TYPES of mistakes you make in fantasy drafts? (1 Viewer)

Still one of my biggest drafting issues is go-go gadget arms for flier picks. Fall in love with targeting too many late round picks to the point my last 5 rounds I have to start reaching before running out of roster space. End up with blinders on for mid-late round picks passing up value. This season is no different.

Not saying it’s always bad because one year Gadget got me Lamar Jackson and AJ Brown on all my rosters. But most of the time it’s better to take some high floor options.
Outside of QBs and kickers, I’m not sure there are any high floor guys in the double digit rounds.
Embarrassing to admit, but went back to check a couple underdog drafts. Reached for players by a couple rounds and passed up on…
TE Freiermuth, Henry
RB Gordon, Herbert types
WR Gallup, Chark, Nico

In order to get all of my target late round players, I have to start picking them far too soon. Need to take more of these solid players in double digit rounds and concede to getting less of my coveted 180+ ADP players.
Feels like AA… Hi. My name’s Dave and I have a FF Go-Go Gadget arms problem

Don't reach for an RB2 in the "RB dead zone". I feel like I do this every year, and while it occasionally works out, I'm really going to try not to overdraft the kinds of volume-based RBs that you usually find in this area of the draft. This year, that probably means I'm down on the likes of Montgomery, Edmonds, CEH, Jacobs, and Gibson. (Probably Miles Sanders, too, but I need to do a little more research on him.)

Agree here but also a key to beating the RB Dead Zone is to focus on RB's who have a strong pass catching share on solid offenses, and are relatively young (First 2-3 years in the league),

Etienne and Hall both fit this mold this year.

Drafting players from your favorite team too soon because ,well,you want them .
I have the 3rd pick this year ,i want Devante Adams . I know that there are better receivers in better situations i could grab . Kind of want Carr as well later in the draft .
I know im better off grabbing a stud RB at this position because the drop off is steep after the top 6 while there are a plethora of great WR`s to be had but DA wont be there in the 2nd rd.

Gotta do whats best not whats the most fun to watch. Winning money is the goal

Drafting too many players that get hurt😏
I’ve found that lose faith in players that did not perform as expected in previous years. I then ignore them or discount them in years where they go off. Lesson: Keep the emotions to a minimum & past performance matters very little.

Ive learned to leave players on board and shift gears to take advantage of later rounds. Hard to take another RB, that shouldn’t be there, when I already have too many.

Last edited:
I hate lagging behind trends and runs in drafts - better to start a trend than to miss one, especially if you are valuing a player and you know they are in a cluster of players coming up. I think starting trends becomes more important as you are at or closer to the ends of drafts. I used to hate being first or last in drafts, because I genuinely lacked the foresight of what would happen in 20 picks.

I still prefer to pick 5th or 6th - because I think you can still be a part of a run on QB's or TE's versus missing it on the end. I still believe if you are on an end and you start a run with your pick at the turn, you can change the way of the draft.

Reading the Pacheco thread and seeing some posters comparing him to another player who showed promise but failed. And they are now passing on such a player due to a different player’s failures = loosing strategy.
This is a good one. Just because one previously unheralded riser failed doesn’t mean all risers will fail. Pacheco could absolutely carve out a role in KC.

Unfortunately it seems like that would make that backfires a muddled mess where 3 RBs vulture each other’s value.

Don’t fall in love with “your guys” to the point you miss value.

I’ve looked back on past drafts and thought, “wait, I took X when I could have had Y?! What was I thinking?!”

And I’ll tell you exactly what I was thinking: I was so fixated on X making it back to me that I missed the forest for the tree.

The last several years I’ve made almost an OCDian effort to check every position before picking “my guy”. I’ve been surprised more than once when I caught myself almost missing a huge value.

Reading the Pacheco thread and seeing some posters comparing him to another player who showed promise but failed. And they are now passing on such a player due to a different player’s failures = loosing strategy.
This is a good one. Just because one previously unheralded riser failed doesn’t mean all risers will fail. Pacheco could absolutely carve out a role in KC.

Unfortunately it seems like that would make that backfires a muddled mess where 3 RBs vulture each other’s value.
Any of what I call "lazy" comparisons. Like the last guy your team drafted from Pew U was a bust, that means that the next guy from there is an automatic bust. No, they are 2 different players.

Don’t fall in love with “your guys” to the point you miss value.

I’ve looked back on past drafts and thought, “wait, I took X when I could have had Y?! What was I thinking?!”

And I’ll tell you exactly what I was thinking: I was so fixated on X making it back to me that I missed the forest for the tree.

The last several years I’ve made almost an OCDian effort to check every position before picking “my guy”. I’ve been surprised more than once when I caught myself almost missing a huge value.
I am seriously considering limiting the number of "my guys" I draft. It's fine to get a hunch about a player and envision a scenario where they blow up but if you draft too many and they don't, you can put yourself in a deep hole.

Taking safe, high floor guys, and missing on some long shots with a higher ceiling.
This one is so difficult to balance. Safe teams rarely win championships, but those upside picks can tank your season if they don’t hit. I struggle with this one every year.

Exactly. Finding that balance is tough. I realized last year that I was putting too much stock in rookies and up and comers and not enough stock in boring steady veterans. My league is a keeper league, but the rules translate to pretty high player turnover, so young guys weren’t as valuable as I was making them.

It’s not a draft thing, but I’ve learned to not necessarily be attached to players I drafted. The fear of being burned by dropping a guy who later turns it on and becomes a stud is legit, but being willing to churn the bottom of your roster for WW guys off to a hot start or finding temporary injury fill ins can pay off big.

Lastly, availability is a player’s best attribute. Rather than waste picks by taking studs with long injury histories and handcuffing them, take a safer stud early and then grab that other guy’s backup a bit earlier than the guy who drafted him may be expecting. Mattison and Pollard played key roles for me last year and the cost for them was fairly negligible. And rather than losing a stud and inserting his very good backup, I inserted that very good backup as my #2 behind my healthy stud RB.

One mistake that has burned me a few times and is fresh in my mind from last year: expecting my other league mates to make rational/predictable moves in the draft. For example, last year I really liked Jalen Hurts' value at QB. I was coming up in the 8th or 9th round and he was the top QB on my board by a long shot. I looked though and the 6 or 7 guys drafting after me all had taken a QB already. So I took another WR assuming those 6 or 7 guys that would all have two picks before me wouldn't be looking at QB. Then right before it came back to me, the person who drafted Dak two rounds earlier drafted Hurts. I jumped out of my chair was like "WTF are you doing, you just took Dak!". He didn't really have an answer, he just shrugged and said he didn't like the other players available at that spot. I kept just missing out on the QBs I wanted and it became a huge problem for me to start the season. I am pretty sure the guy I took instead of Hurts ended up being a total dud as well.

It happened to me a couple years ago as well when I drafted out of the 11 spot. The guy at 12 was an old school player that loves his RBs. I was positive he was going to start his draft RB-RB because he plays fantasy football like it's still 2004. So while I preferred 2 WRs to the top RB on the board, I figured I could take the RB in round 1 and when it came back around both WRs would still be available. Or at least 1 of the WRs, no way this guy starts his draft with 2 WRs. Well sure enough he went WR-WR and I got stuck having to make a pick that I didn't love.

So while it's smart to pay attention to the rosters and tendencies of your league mates, remember people are often unpredictable. People make weird decisions after a couple of beers when the pressure is on. Don't get too cute, take the players you like best or that your team needs.
This one is so critically important. The exact same thing happened to me last year when the team that took Hurts in the sixth then took Lamar Jackson in the seventh. Every other team had a quarterback already, so naturally, I took a wide receiver there.

I was absolutely dumbfounded

But you said it perfectly: you cannot expect people to behave rationally during a draft. When there is a ticking clock and they’re shuffling through papers, sometimes they will pick irrationally because of the pressure, and sometimes they will kick irrationally because they’re reaching for a player, and sometimes they are picking irrationally simply because they are not rational.

If your player is there and they are a value, scoop them up regardless of what the other teams have done. You just can’t predict with any degree of accuracy what’s going to be there for you in the next round.
That whole QB scenario happened to me last weekend, but worse. I was the 8th pick and in the 8th or so round I looked at the available QBs. Three I liked: Russell Wilson, Trey Lance and, to a much less extent, Dak.
My team and two others didn't have a qb: The team that drafted 2nd and the team that drafted 7th. The team that drafted 2nd passed on a qb. The team that drafted 7th took Lance. The teams between me and my next pick all had qbs, so I took a RB (Miles Sanders dropped like a stone). Multiple wr and rbs go between my picks and I have Wilson already qued up. I didn’t even look who the guy before me drafted, I didn't care. As I tried to draft Wilson, the pick wasn't registering. I think 'what the hell is going on'? I look up and notice Wilson is gone. To the guy who already had Mahomes. I meekly took Dak and felt sick doing so.
Anyway, the tldr version of my rant: take the guy you want if you have the chance.

1. Handcuffing RBs: I always hate my team if I use 2 roster spots on the same backfield, but sometimes during the draft I get nervous about RB scarcity and I pull the trigger.
2. Sticking to closely to the rankings on the draft board.

Try to keep a dynasty mindset in rookie drafts, and keep a redraft mindset in redraft leagues. Now that I started playing dynasty a few years ago, I tend to inadvertently shy away from veterans and go for more rookie lotto tickets in the late rounds. I realize that in a mock draft I just took Olave over Lazard. I find myself leaning towards Mixon over Henry or Pittman over Keenan Allen just because I've semi-conditioned myself to prefer the younger player when two are close. In a one year league I have to build my draft sheet very intentionally, and then keep telling myself to stick to my rankings during the draft.

1. Handcuffing RBs: I always hate my team if I use 2 roster spots on the same backfield, but sometimes during the draft I get nervous about RB scarcity and I pull the trigger.
There is a really good handcuffing thread back a few pages. I had my draft last night and I successfully resisted the temptation to handcuff. Felt remarkably cleansed.

1) Start your draft sober
Sure, enjoy the suds, because draft day is the funnest day of the year, but pop your first beer after you make your first pick. I bet I am not the only one who has woken up the next day to the worst drafted team in FF history.
This, specifically was one I took to heart. In fact, I sipped 1 beer through 9 rounds, all the way to our 1st break.

The result: Jefferson, Barkley, Higgins, Sutton, AJDillon, GDavis, Stevenson, Russ Wilson, Hokenson
:pickle:

There is a really good handcuffing thread back a few pages. I had my draft last night and I successfully resisted the temptation to handcuff. Felt remarkably cleansed.
Today someone picked up Matt Brieda in the league I have Barkley. Posted a message about me "losing it" since I used to be notorious for handcuffing. I simply replied that I'd rather have his handcuff for Swift than my handcuff for Jacobs because JWilliams is a better player than Brieda, and if I wanted Brieda I had 27 chances to take him on Saturday.

It is indeed cleansing to not care about having your own handcuffs. Brieda ain't gonna replace Barkley's potential production. Just a roster clogger or desperation play.

Not a draft mistake but I often get stir crazy in the days between draft day and the start of the NFL season. With nothing much to do, I manufacture something to do - sometimes churning the bottom of my roster on the slightest whisper of news.

Someone mentioned roster building above.....maybe HSG? I struggle with that at times.

I'm in 4 leagues. 3 live drafts, 1 online. The online one has like 1:15 timer.....no timer on the live drafts. Ive had the timer run down and made bad picks.....I hate the timer!

Not a draft mistake but I often get stir crazy in the days between draft day and the start of the NFL season. With nothing much to do, I manufacture something to do - sometimes churning the bottom of my roster on the slightest whisper of news.
That’s a good one.

I’ve had to stop myself several times. I’m trusting the players I drafted. I’m trusting myself, who drafted them.

We can’t make any roster moves until after week 1, so I usually just spend the time regretting who I did/didn’t draft. That and start listing guys I want to grab after week 1.

Someone mentioned roster building above.....maybe HSG? I struggle with that at times.

Yeah - it’s something to keep in mind every pick. Just a reference point - check every now and then like “ok, I’m through 5 rounds. What do I have and what’s ideal?

For me ideal through 7 = 4 WR, 3 RB if going balanced offense. So if at 5 I’ve gone 4 WR, 1 RB, I might look to go RB with at least one of my next 2 picks.

I also keep an eye on TE to see what tier I’m in every round I dint have one.
I'm in 4 leagues. 3 live drafts, 1 online. The online one has like 1:15 timer.....no timer on the live drafts. Ive had the timer run down and made bad picks.....I hate the timer!
The clock is the enemy. 1:15 is quick. It feels even quicker.

This is something we are all guilty of at times.
But the ugly step-sister of this, is bottom end roster churning during season. If you are high on guys preseason, then sometimes you have to wait for them to take over, including certain handcuffs.
How many times have we all cut a guy loose in week 3-4, acquiring the "flavor of the week" wire guy, only to see the guy you originally drafted as a bench stash, go off on someone else's roster.
I think churning, and flipping low value, low end bench stash guys is a great move pretty often, but you can slowly creep towards the "I'm picking up this guy", just to pick him up scenario.
Use your bench spots wisely, you have bench spots to utilize all season, get the high upside guys and handcuffs.......... not some WR5 who's never going to start for your team.

:bowtie:
EDIT - Spelling

Last edited:
Use your bench spots widely, you have bench spots to utilize all season, get the high upside guys and handcuffs.......... not some WR5 who's never going to start for your team.
And the opposite of all this is the great draft / looking at your roster like :wub:

I’m going through a bit of that now. There are a couple players I’d like to add. But to do it I’d have to part with a Skyy Moore, who might take time to develop, or a backup LB or DB with high upside.

At least for week 1 I’m a hold on my roster - but the longer some of these back end players goes without being productive, the more tempting it is to drop them for a flavor of the week add.

Can’t fall in love with your draft to the point that you’re unwilling to make such a change early. Often by waiting the WW talent has a funny way of drying up.

Put absolutely no stock in mock drafts whatsoever.
I've done hundreds of them and none of them are ever even vaguely similar to how the real thing ends up.
The exercise of doing mocks is actually detrimental to the process, as it confuses the true value of players.

I've done hundreds of them and none of them are ever even vaguely similar to how the real thing ends up.
The exercise of doing mocks is actually detrimental to the process, as it confuses the true value of players.
Disagree. I have the 12th pick in a 12-teamer, and have been mocking like crazy. I see the same guys over and over. I can pretty much spout out all my options at the 1/2 turn and the 3/4 turn. 5/6 offers more options, but the first 4 rounds are always the same. I doubt my 2 actual drafts in the next 36 hours are going to be different.

Use your bench spots widely, you have bench spots to utilize all season, get the high upside guys and handcuffs.......... not some WR5 who's never going to start for your team.
And the opposite of all this is the great draft / looking at your roster like :wub:

I’m going through a bit of that now. There are a couple players I’d like to add. But to do it I’d have to part with a Skyy Moore, who might take time to develop, or a backup LB or DB with high upside.

At least for week 1 I’m a hold on my roster - but the longer some of these back end players goes without being productive, the more tempting it is to drop them for a flavor of the week add.

Can’t fall in love with your draft to the point that you’re unwilling to make such a change early. Often by waiting the WW talent has a funny way of drying up.
Roster goggles is a very dangerous thing that I've definitely fallen victim to over the years. 🥽

Roster goggles is a very dangerous thing that I've definitely fallen victim to over the years. 🥽
Even worse if you combine them with beer goggles

Disagree. I have the 12th pick in a 12-teamer, and have been mocking like crazy. I see the same guys over and over. I can pretty much spout out all my options at the 1/2 turn and the 3/4 turn. 5/6 offers more options, but the first 4 rounds are always the same. I doubt my 2 actual drafts in the next 36 hours are going to be different.
I agree. I think the key is to use your mocks not to figure out how to get one specific player -- all it takes is a single manager to blow up that strategy -- but to get a feel for the types of players you're likely to see when you're picking in that slot.

Related: A number of my leagues don't reveal draft slot until 30m before the draft starts. One mistake I've made is not adapting my strategy enough to my specific slot. So let's say I've been doing tons of mocks at various positions and I usually go RB-RB, but then I get into my draft at, say, the 11 slot and try to shoehorn in that strategy, even though the WR options by that point are much better.

Of course, the single biggest mistake every one of us makes is thinking all of our draft research and prep will actually make a difference. I seem to recall data showing that auto-drafted teams don't actually perform worse than actively drafted. For me, the main reason I don't want to auto-draft (aside from not wanting a roster with 2 QBs, 2 TEs and a ninth-round kicker) is because the draft and everything associated with it is the best part of the fantasy season. But I'm not convinced it gives me a better team

Last edited:
I agree. I think the key is to use your mocks not to figure out how to get one specific player -- all it takes is a single manager to blow up that strategy -- but to get a feel for the types of players you're likely to see when you're picking in that slot.

Related: A number of my leagues don't reveal draft slot until 30m before the draft starts. One mistake I've made is not adapting my strategy enough to my specific slot. So let's say I've been doing tons of mocks at various positions and I usually go RB-RB, but then I get into my draft at, say, the 11 slot and try to shoehorn in that strategy, even though the WR options by that point are much better.
Agreed. My first live draft is about 34 hours from now, and I have the 12th pick in a 12-team PPR redraft. I have determined my choices may be Mixon (unlikely), Saquon and Kamara, Davante & Diggs, and Kelce. At this point, Mixon is the only guy I would autodraft. I cant wait to see who I choose at pick 13!

Agreed. My first live draft is about 34 hours from now, and I have the 12th pick in a 12-team PPR redraft. I have determined my choices may be Mixon (unlikely), Saquon and Kamara, Davante & Diggs, and Kelce. At this point, Mixon is the only guy I would autodraft. I cant wait to see who I choose at pick 13!
I did a mock recently where I took Jefferson at 1.04 and HATED the RBs who were available to me in the late second. It helped me realize that if I do that, I'm basically defaulting to a zero-RB strategy, which I don't want to do. So as much as I love JJ, I don't see myself ending up with him unless I'm picking later in the first and he somehow slips to me there

I did a mock recently where I took Jefferson at 1.04 and HATED the RBs who were available to me in the late second. It helped me realize that if I do that, I'm basically defaulting to a zero-RB strategy, which I don't want to do. So as much as I love JJ, I don't see myself ending up with him unless I'm picking later in the first and he somehow slips to me there
I take JJ every time. RBs likely to make it back to you include Kamara, Barkley & JaWill. There a lot to like there. And if not, that just means better WRs fall to you - win/win.

The purpose of this thread isn't to rehash specific mistakes you've made in drafts, such as "I was deciding between Barkley and Taylor in the late first round and went with Saquon." (Which, incidentally, I did last year).

I'm thinking more of actionable learning from previous drafts that you will apply going forward, such as drafting certain positions too early or too late, taking high floor guys when you should take high ceiling guys, etc.

Here are a few I'm keeping in mind:
  • You can splurge on a QB or TE, but not both. Last year I took Hock in the fourth round and Russ in the fifth. The irony is they both played pretty well until they got hurt, but I still think that was a mistake (especially the Russ part). Those are the rounds to target breakout WRs, and I definitely could have waited on QB. As for TE, I honestly don't know what to think at this point; the position is such a wasteland.
  • Don't reach for an RB2 in the "RB dead zone". I feel like I do this every year, and while it occasionally works out, I'm really going to try not to overdraft the kinds of volume-based RBs that you usually find in this area of the draft. This year, that probably means I'm down on the likes of Montgomery, Edmonds, CEH, Jacobs, and Gibson. (Probably Miles Sanders, too, but I need to do a little more research on him.)
  • Don't draft a guy who's going to warp the rest of your picks. Been awhile since I made this mistake, but it most commonly happens when you take a guy (usually a RB) who's injured or suspended to start the season, and you feel compelled to reach for his handcuff a few rounds early, or go RB-heavy in the first few rounds, or something else you might not have planned on doing. Especially given the pressure cooker of a live draft, introducing an additional wildcard element into your strategy is generally a bad idea, or at least it is for me. So I generally cross those types of players off my list. Good news is I don't think there's anyone who meets those criteria this year. D-Hop, maybe, but a) he's not going so early that he's going to blow up your draft strategy, and b) you should probably be going WR-heavy in your later rounds regardless.
What are some others?
Rushing to grab a QB when others are doing it.

In our draft on Sunday, I heard two people comment "I had him last year and he didn't do much for me". Couldn't help but laugh out loud both times.

Also, when one guy took Burrow over Hurts, he commented "I had Hurts last year". Like it was a bad thing.

Just thought it was funny that non newbies use "last year" to make decisions for this year.

The purpose of this thread isn't to rehash specific mistakes you've made in drafts, such as "I was deciding between Barkley and Taylor in the late first round and went with Saquon." (Which, incidentally, I did last year).

I'm thinking more of actionable learning from previous drafts that you will apply going forward, such as drafting certain positions too early or too late, taking high floor guys when you should take high ceiling guys, etc.

Here are a few I'm keeping in mind:
  • You can splurge on a QB or TE, but not both. Last year I took Hock in the fourth round and Russ in the fifth. The irony is they both played pretty well until they got hurt, but I still think that was a mistake (especially the Russ part). Those are the rounds to target breakout WRs, and I definitely could have waited on QB. As for TE, I honestly don't know what to think at this point; the position is such a wasteland.
  • Don't reach for an RB2 in the "RB dead zone". I feel like I do this every year, and while it occasionally works out, I'm really going to try not to overdraft the kinds of volume-based RBs that you usually find in this area of the draft. This year, that probably means I'm down on the likes of Montgomery, Edmonds, CEH, Jacobs, and Gibson. (Probably Miles Sanders, too, but I need to do a little more research on him.)
  • Don't draft a guy who's going to warp the rest of your picks. Been awhile since I made this mistake, but it most commonly happens when you take a guy (usually a RB) who's injured or suspended to start the season, and you feel compelled to reach for his handcuff a few rounds early, or go RB-heavy in the first few rounds, or something else you might not have planned on doing. Especially given the pressure cooker of a live draft, introducing an additional wildcard element into your strategy is generally a bad idea, or at least it is for me. So I generally cross those types of players off my list. Good news is I don't think there's anyone who meets those criteria this year. D-Hop, maybe, but a) he's not going so early that he's going to blow up your draft strategy, and b) you should probably be going WR-heavy in your later rounds regardless.
What are some others?
Rushing to grab a QB when others are doing it.
It's hard to stay disciplined on that but if you can, you generally benefit.

Was actually looking at going QB late 3rd, which I never do, but both Allen and Herbert went, so ended up taking my first in round 10, which is pretty typical for me.

In our draft on Sunday, I heard two people comment "I had him last year and he didn't do much for me". Couldn't help but laugh out loud both times.

Also, when one guy took Burrow over Hurts, he commented "I had Hurts last year". Like it was a bad thing.

Just thought it was funny that non newbies use "last year" to make decisions for this year.
They probably like to drive with their eyes always on the rear view mirror.

Pretty much everything has been said here already. I would emphasis the "follow your gut feeling" and stop listening to what people have been telling you. If you have a good feeling about a player, then go for it. I can't tell you how many times I had a good or bad gut feeling about a player and didn't follow that feeling and regretted it at some point in the season. Trust your instincts if you have been doing this for a while.

I take JJ every time. RBs likely to make it back to you include Kamara, Barkley & JaWill. There a lot to like there. And if not, that just means better WRs fall to you - win/win.
If I could pair him with one of those guys, I'd take him every time. In that mock I was referencing, my choices were more like Zeke, Lenny and Conner. Maybe I'll experiment a bit more and figure out the best place to take him

If I could pair him with one of those guys, I'd take him every time. In that mock I was referencing, my choices were more like Zeke, Lenny and Conner. Maybe I'll experiment a bit more and figure out the best place to take him
And we’re back to why mocking is good, but not definitive.

Trust that someone you like will make it back. And don’t be so fixated on RB, and it’ll work pour much better. Those RB you listed will be there in the 3rd.

Also I take Lenny 100/100 over Barkley, Kamara, etc. he’s a locked and loaded feature back for a great offensive team. JJ/Lenny would be a boom start to a draft.

And we’re back to why mocking is good, but not definitive.

Trust that someone you like will make it back. And don’t be so fixated on RB, and it’ll work pour much better. Those RB you listed will be there in the 3rd.

Also I take Lenny 100/100 over Barkley, Kamara, etc. he’s a locked and loaded feature back for a great offensive team. JJ/Lenny would be a boom start to a draft.
Yes, good point. I probably was being too definitive based on a single result.

Hard disagree on Lenny. I had him last year and it was a great ride, but I don't trust the talent enough to be confident it's sustainable. Also, I'm starting to get a little spooked on the Tampa offense. Every year there are things we're sure of that just ain't so, and I'm worried that will be this year's version

Also, I'm starting to get a little spooked on the Tampa offense. Every year there are things we're sure of that just ain't so, and I'm worried that will be this year's version
This is another good one for this topic:
• don’t let a preseason narrative fade quality players.

The TB offense / OL has lost a couple of pieces. They’re still likely a top 10 offense at worst. They’re loaded with talent, and with Brady/Evans/Lenny they’ll find ways to move the ball. Lenny’s a tight crease runner, & his receiving role seems relatively safe.

There’s been a lot of negative press on TB this off-season. I’d take it with a grain of salt. TB12 is still the 🐐 until he proves ofnerwise.

Users who are viewing this thread