What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are you hoping for this offseason (1 Viewer)

Verbal Kint

Footballguy
As a DD, Mo Mo and Driver owner, I'm hoping Houston trades down and gets D'Brick instead of drafting Bush, Indy or Seattle give Edge or SA the boot and sign Mo Mo to be the featured back (I'd prefer Indy as I also have D-Jax) and Favre comes back for one more year.

Also as an LJ owner, praying that Roaf and Shields both come back.

As a Jake Plummer owner I am praying that TO goes to Denver.

As a recent Jamal Lewis purchaser, I am hoping he ends up in Carolina.

A new Dynasty Team as my league just folded :cry: .

Additionally, my Keeper league is throwing everyone back into the pool next year, so I don't even have a reason to track them :rant: .

= much more free-time, much less excitement

Hmm in the one disastrous 8-team league I just hope I can get one additional keepable RB to go along with Steven Jackson out of Mike Anderson, Priest, Jamal Lewis and Deshaun Foster. Lookin' bad right now :(

-QG

Hoping Jamal Lewis lands as a starter anywhere.

Hope Kerry Collins and Pennington find a starting gig somewhere if cut.

Culpepper - either lands in Arizona or Minnesota gets a better #1 WR. Health would be the key.

Owens - don't really care where he ends up, just that he has a QB with an accurate, strong arm and quietly performs

Gore - gets the #1 job

McGahee and Evans - Losman improves and the Bills improve their OL

Dynasty League

Collins, Oakland cuts him, then hope Baltimore signs him & he beats Boeller out

Ramsey, traded to Jets after Pennington is cut and takes over(still brutal though)

Edge/Rhodes, Edge signs with Carolina and Indy goes with Rhodes

Westbrook, philly decides to get him the ball 20-25 times a game

CTaylor, JLewis isn't re-signed and they go with Chester

Gado/Davenport, hope that Gado is their guy and Davenport signs with Minnesota and is handed the reigns

TO, signs with KC or Denver after release

MWilliams, Martz lights a fire in that offense and Williams goes nuts

Abryant, signs with Philly and becomes their #1..probably still suck there too

HEY, YOU ASKED WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR, NOT WHAT I WAS REALISTICALLY HOPING FOR.

Dynasty League

Ramsey, traded to Jets after Pennington is cut and takes over(still brutal though)

Gado/Davenport, hope that Gado is their guy and Davenport signs with Minnesota and is handed the reigns

Hey, it could happen. :thumbup:

Dynasty League

-Ramsey went to NY, but probably just as insurance, but I can live with it-Edge went to AZ not Car, which isn't good, but it looks like Rhodes will at least get an opportunity in indy

-Ctaylor did me one better going to Minny

-TO did me one better(imo) going to Dallas

-Abryant did me one worse going to WR hell in SF...

the others I will just have to keep praying about!!!!!!!!!

-Gado / Green could be a mess

-Davenport will leave a mess in a closet somewhere, Carolina/Indy?

-MWilliams is still a possibility, as is Collins and Westbrook... not bad so far though..

DYNASTY LEAGUE

TJ is replaced by Benson

Ricky goes bye-bye and Ronnie Brown gets the #1 spot in Miami

Barlow gets traded to Denver and starts

Droughns improves on his 2005 totals

can only keep 3 rb's, and I already have LJ..i'd like Brown and Benson to become F/t starters, then I can deal Droughns ..

looks like a mean backfield (hopefully)for the future , Benson,Brown,LJ..

As a DD, Mo Mo and Driver owner, I'm hoping Houston trades down and gets D'Brick instead of drafting Bush, Indy or Seattle give Edge or SA the boot and sign Mo Mo to be the featured back (I'd prefer Indy as I also have D-Jax) and Favre comes back for one more year.

so far not doing so well. Shields is back, and the rumor is Favre is coming back. Still have to see about Houston's draft and Mo mo is still a free agent, but its looking less & less likely that he's going to Indy.

so far not doing so well. Shields is back, and the rumor is Favre is coming back. Still have to see about Houston's draft and Mo mo is still a free agent, but its looking less & less likely that he's going to Indy.
Post-draft bump. Houston passed on Bush :pickle: :pickle:

Mo Mo re-signed behind SA :thumbdown:

Farve comes back :thumbup:

Roaf & Shields come back with the mission of helping LJ get 2,000 yds :pickle: :pickle:

Post-draft bump. Houston passed on Bush :pickle: :pickle:

Mo Mo re-signed behind SA :thumbdown:

Farve comes back :thumbup:

Roaf & Shields come back with the mission of helping LJ get 2,000 yds :pickle: :pickle:
Me, too! :pickle: :pickle:Also looking to see TO bonding with Bledsoe... :excited:

...and hopefully the Hutchinson signing helps propel Chester Taylor into the top 10-15 range. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread