What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***What do ya need on Monday Night Football Week 2?*** NEW & IMPROVED WITH TWICE AS MANY GAMES (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
Another week, another sweat. Considering I started Edmonds, Schultz, & York, should probably just be grateful.

Good guys: I’m up 27.28 pts, 65% win probability

Stefan Diggs WR Bills vs TEN (early game)

Villain:

Adam Thielen WR Vikings @ PHI (late game)
Devin Singletary RB Bills vs TEN
BUF DST

Up in 4 leagues, down in 1. Can't realistically win that one unless multiple Bills tear their ACL in the first quarter and look safe enough in the ones I'm ahead in unless Henry has a career day

Neck and Neck with my opponent. Down by 10 - he has Diggs and I have AJ Brown.

First time in 5 years of Dynasty I'll probably start 0-2. It's been a rough start in a pseudo rebuild...

Should be a lot of points available tonight, esp with 2 games

QB Allen Cousins Hurts
WR Diggs/Davis JeffersonThielen AJB/Davonta Somebody
RB Singletary Cook Sanders Henry
TE Dawson —- Goedert —-
K Bass Joseph Elliott shortfatguy
DT Bills Vikes 🦅 Titans

Down 18 in one league with Josh Allen to go (6 pt PASS TD) so feeling pretty good there.

Up by 13.3 in another where opponent has Goedert to go. ESPN claims I'm like 69% to win, but I don't really see it (PPR), Very nervous

League 1, down 20.1, I have Stefon Diggs. PPR, no bonuses. I have about a 40% chance to win.

League 2, down 6, I have D Cook and Cousins, opponent has Jefferson and Joseph (MIN K). Coin flip.

Down 18 in one league with Josh Allen to go (6 pt PASS TD) so feeling pretty good there.

Up by 13.3 in another where opponent has Goedert to go. ESPN claims I'm like 69% to win, but I don't really see it (PPR), Very nervous
88% chance to win with Allen.
Fading Goedert and 13.3? I will give you a 60% chance to win. You're definitely a favorite.

Need a BIG night for Allen -- and for subpar performances by Cook and Goedert --Currently down 15 points

Thanks to DPJ and Schultz combining for -0.2 points :<_<:

Last edited:
BUF DEF with a 10 point lead over PHI kicker and Gainwell. 68% win probability, but one Gainwell TD would change that in a NY minute.

We won't all be rooting for the same outcome.

Need Hurts+AJ Brown+Joseph - Elliott > 55.7 (ETA: actually ≥, because I have the bench points tiebreaker 😃👍)

"27%" says CBS

It is PPR, 6pt all TD, and 5pt bonus for 300 pass, 150 rush, or 150 rec. So if Hurts and Brown go big, I have a real shot.

Before the weeks games, FFguys gave me a 98% chance to win... going into MNF I have JJ of the Vikes to overcome a 19.5 hole PPR
This will/would be an unprecedented reversal of FFguys odds if JJ falters.

Main league - Down 14.5 pts.

I have Justin Jefferson and Stefon Diggs

They have DeVonta Smith and Dalvin Cook.

Guess I have a punchers chance but not expecting to make up the difference.

Up in my other 2 leagues but expect to hold on to win.

Users who are viewing this thread