What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you do about an owner in your dynasty league (1 Viewer)

desert rose

Footballguy
This is the second year in a row this is happening. I have the highest efficiency rate in the entire league and the least amount of bench points as anyone. We are currently tied in win/loss records. But he has the lowest efficiency rate and twice my bench points, and is going to climb over me to a better draft yet again. This isn't fair. I always put in my best lineup and hope to win every week. And he can't seem to figure out who to start. :crazy:

This is the second year in a row this is happening. I have the highest efficiency rate in the entire league and the least amount of bench points as anyone. We are currently tied in win/loss records. But he has the lowest efficiency rate and twice my bench points, and is going to climb over me to a better draft yet again. This isn't fair. I always put in my best lineup and hope to win every week. And he can't seem to figure out who to start. :banned:
The fact that you're bench players stink and your starters must not be that much better since you aren't winning much shouldn't matter at all. Clearly the high draft picks haven't been working out well for this guy so if the other guy wants to keep finishing near the bottom of the league and getting high draft picks...let him go, who cares.

If you're the commish, warn him once then boot him if it's obvious again. If you're not the commish notify him of this situation. Problem is, if it's not obvious there won't be much you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread