What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday night? (1 Viewer)

So the question is that it appears FWP will play but eased back into his role.

Which Pitt RB is the one to own. FWP or Moore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Team #1 - only need Nate Washington to have one six yard reception...BUT it's critical to break four way W/L tie in $$ league....also helpful if Portis < 20+ Heath Miller

Team #2 - need Portis to get anything up to the 20 above and for Cooley to get 15+ in related $$ league

I'm down by 11 points with Big Ben yet to play. My opponent has the Steelers D.

Hoping Campbell continues his no-INT streak, and not much from FWP, forcing the Steelers to pass. These seem to be reasonable expectations, but when your record is 3-5 (as mine is) you begin to doubt if anything will go your way.

I need FWP to #### the bed. Up by 12. Opp has FWP (PPR). He also own MM and could start him. Hope he makes the wrong decision!

I need 28 to win ...my opponant is done and i have J.Campbell and S.Holmes...i could insert either FWP or M.Moore if i wanted...sticking with Holmes in ppr and the chance he breaks a big play :popcorn:

In two different leagues, both are key games too:

I have Big Ben. He has Randel El. I'm up 5.6 and PPR.

I'm done and he has Santonio Holmes. I'm up 7.3 and 0.5 PPR.

ONE TIME!

I need less than 4 ep's for Suisham or 2 fg's under 40 yds or combo. In other words Steelers D to keep Washington under 13 would probably do it.

I'm losing by 9 points and my opponents players are done. I still have Clinton Portis and Santonio Holmes left, what do you think?

I need 16 pts to win and go to 8-1, with Pittsburgh D and Splifftonio Holmes tonite. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

if portis gets 110 and a TD, i win.

even though im a pittsburgher who lives in the heart of the city, i actually like my chances.

seems most portis owners arent nearly as optimistic, but pittsburgh tends to struggle w/ RB who use cutback lanes as oppossed to straight-ahead bruiser-type runners.

-biz-

I need Portis to get 8 more points than Randel El.

60 yards

1 TD

2 receptions

20 yards

To something like

3 catches

59 yards

Team 1: Up 47 and opp has Pit D. I think I won

Team 2: up 18 and opp has Big Ben. This is going to be close.

Team 3: Up 57 and opp has Big Ben. I thikn I won

Users who are viewing this thread