What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What have you or anyone else given to move up (or try) to 1.4? (1 Viewer)

jeaton6

Footballguy
There seems to be a tier cut-off at 1.4. Many people trying to get into one of the top four picks this year in PPR. I'm specifically interested in what it's taken to get into the 1.4 or what offers you've strongly considered before ultimately rejecting?

I've been getting a lot of offers for the pick but in general they've been bad so I'm trying to gauge what people have paid/sold or strongly considered for this pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an offer a month ago that I probably should have taken (but not big fan of the late 1's)

1.4 for 1.10, 1.11 and 2016 1.

In retrospect I know I should've taken it but that's the breaks.

Not 1.04, but I sent 1.03, Carlos Hyde, and Justin Forsett (expired contract and wasn't going to match on him) for Mike Evans and Christine Michael.

IMO there's a tier break after Cooper and Gurley, and another after White, Parker, Gordon.

I tried to move up from 1.8 to 1.4. I forget what I offered, but I was countered with 1.8, 1.9, Kniles Davis, and John Brown for 1.4. I declined.

Saw 1.6+3.6 for 1.4 in one of my leagues this morning and thought it was cheap.
I'd say so, 3.06 is worthless. The guy basically gave up 1.04 for 1.06 straight up.
At least worth a 2nd to move down two spots.
I'm the one who moved up from 1.06 to the 1.04.

I sent it as a conversation starter, but it was auto accepted.

FWIW I offered the same to the 1.05 and was flat out declined.

I also own the 1.03 from a trade last year. I now have some ammunition to make some moves, or draft what remains of Gurley/Gordon/Cooper/White.

Trade

Aerial Attack gave up Mason, Tre STL RB;Oliver, Branden SDC RB;Rivera, Mychal OAK TE; Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.04; Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick from Unforgettable Buzz

Unforgettable Buzz gave up Anderson, C.J. DEN RB;Ball, Montee DEN RB;Gore, Frank IND RB; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Aerial Attack

Users who are viewing this thread