What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is Kevin Bacon's signature role? (1 Viewer)

Signature Role

• Chip - Animal House

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Tim - Diner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ren - Footloose

Votes: 173 73.6%
  • Jake - She's having a baby

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Valentine - Tremors

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • David - Flatliners

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jack Ross - A Few good men

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Wade - A River Wild

• Ray - Wild Things

• Sebastian - Hollow Man

• Sean - Mystic River

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Hardy - The Following

• Other

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Kevin Bacon - "Six Degrees"

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
Footloose.  Won't even be close.
Yeah, agreed.  Although I can't even recall if I've actually seen it.  If I did, it was years and years ago.

I went with Tremors, just based on my own opinion of him.  Probably not his "signature" role but it's what I remember him most in.

Yea I've never seen footloose but I associate Kevin Bacon with that movie. That's his signature role.

Footloose really does feel like his signature role.

My favorite film he was is (of course) Animal House. 

Favorite films where he was a main character (or major supporting) would be Sleepers, Mystic River, A Few Good Men and Wild Things. 

While Animal House is loaded with classic lines, it's funny to think that Bacon, who was a minor character with not a lot of lines, had two of the most long-enduring ones from the entire film. 

Footloose really does feel like his signature role.

My favorite film he was is (of course) Animal House. 

Favorite films where he was a main character (or major supporting) would be Sleepers, Mystic River, A Few Good Men and Wild Things
Indeed and I would also throw in Tremors.

When I think of Kevin Bacon I think of A Few Good Men,  Probably because that is the movie I have seen the most times.  I don't think it was his signature role but that is the role I think of first.

i liked him as the loveable scamp jack swigert in appolo 13 but he will probably get the most votes for footloose take that to the bank bromigos 

i dont know about kevin bacons best role but bacons signature role is on the blt look when you are making somehthing out tomatoes and that wallflower lettuce you are doing the lords work that is all i am sayin take that to the bank bromigos 

The guy who beat Steve Martin to the taxi in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Voted other for the JFK role. That was the first time I saw him act where I thought he truly became someone else and wasn't just acting. Minor role sure, but an absolute scene stealer. 

Also a fan of She's Having a Baby and The Big Picture. Dude can act for sure, and adds to any movie he is in.

I can't think of anything that even comes close. It has everything, it does everything, it is everything. The entirety of the human experience summed up in one hundred and seven perfect minutes.

Honestly, they should have just sent a VHS copy of it into space, instead of a bunch of Chuck Berry music.
Travolta might have pulled it off if it was a decade earlier.  Grease is better IMO but I am old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread