What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What makes your dynasty league unique? (1 Viewer)

sportsmonkey_j

Footballguy
Hey everyone,

I am in the very early planning stages of a new startup league. I am looking for a few new twists to incorporate into my league. It will be a 32 team, dynasty, salary league. Other than that, can anyone share a unique trait of your league that makes it fun and different from all the other leagues out there? 

Thanks!

IDP (including punters), salary cap, contracts, keep 15 year to year under the cap (16 starters - 8 offense/8 IDP), in season roster size is 45, scoring is set up to make all positions equal (try to make the same tier of performer scores similar across all positions), have a restricted free agent (RFA) auction prior to the draft each year (not mandatory to participate because it depends on if you have cap space available).  No playoffs - best record through 17 weeks wins the trophy.  two position weeks each year (1st place vs 2nd place, 3rd vs 4th, etc). 

Users who are viewing this thread