What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Under The Radar Player Will Push Teams To The Ship In Week 16 (1 Viewer)

dmac37

Footballguy
For reasons understood many have been down on this RB this year but I think the stage is set for Aaron Jones to have one of his big games and carry teams this week going against the weak Panthers D. It was good to see him look good last week and shake the rust off, should be all systems go this week as the Packers must win this game.

Who do you think surprises this week to get their teams into the Ship?

Kyren Williams.
Don’t think there’s any radar flying above him.
Who drafted him before his performance? No one. Who can trust him now? Maybe a lot but maybe not. Sure he is the last RB standing in a sea of MEH but will it be enough? The Rams are a fickle bunch and game script could change everything. I say ride him till the wheels fall off. Which by the way may be next week.

Kyren Williams.
Don’t think there’s any radar flying above him.
Who drafted him before his performance? No one. Who can trust him now? Maybe a lot but maybe not. Sure he is the last RB standing in a sea of MEH but will it be enough? The Rams are a fickle bunch and game script could change everything. I say ride him till the wheels fall off. Which by the way may be next week.
I don’t think there’s any RB I would take over him right now other than CMC.

My contribution - Ty Chandler.

Mattison has been the definition of ehh this year and he’s missing practice again. Chandler exploded last week and O’Connell seems to be inclined to give him more of a chance. That plus dinged Mattison could lead to another big day.

QB - Mullins
RB - Chandler/Singletary (if he's still under the radar)
WR - Wicks/Addison (gone, but not forgotten)/Parker Washington
TE - Kraft

In other words, there is nobody coming out the woodwork to take home the title that we haven't thought about.

Edit - watch me be wrong and Trey Sermon proves us wrong after all these years :oops:

Last edited:
QB - Mullins
RB - Chandler/Singletary (if he's still under the radar)
WR - Wicks/Addison (gone, but not forgotten)/Parker Washington
TE - Kraft

In other words, there is nobody coming out the woodwork to take home the title that we haven't thought about.

Edit - watch me be wrong and Trey Sermon proves us wrong after all these years :oops:
it could happen.

One or both of Jerry Jeudy or K.J. Osborn will blow up this week with Sutton out and Addison likely out. The perfect solution for teams that lost Waddle or others to late season injuries.

Chig Okonkwo looks like he’s coming on at the right time for the Hock owners (or people who blocked Hock owners on the WW).

My week 17 big 'dog:

@RB - Brian Robinson jr. In .5ppr @fantasypros he's considered a very low RB4. So often wrong but if he's a full go, rested & they're playing from behind & at home, I like him a lot.

Pooch Play:
@QB - Bryce Young. Perhaps a consideration for those in SF leagues or those who rolled w/Flacco week 16 but were antsy this week?

Users who are viewing this thread