What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's more satisfying for Steeler fans? (1 Viewer)

If you're a Steeler fan, what did you like better?

• Pounding the vaunted Patriots into the dust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coming back to beat the Cowboys, and watching T.O. meltdown on the sidelines

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

timschochet

Footballguy
Two of the most satisfying wins back to back, I think, since 2004, when we last killed the Pats, and then got to destroy the Eagles, and ALSO watched Owens have a complete meltdown on the sideline (always an added treat!) Not sure which game this time I liked better. The New England game was such a statement, but today's comeback was mighty satisfying indeed. What do the rest of the Steeler fans think?

Tie vote so far. I have to give the slight edge to today's game, for one reason: the absence of Brady last week. Though Cassell had just completed back to back 400 yard games and appears to have it all together, we Steeler fans have a history with Brady, and not a good one: he's owned the Steelers.

So I have to vote for Dallas.

As a Pats fan, I currently prefer 2004:

Along the way, the Steelers ended the New England Patriots NFL-record 21-game winning streak in Week 8, then defeated the Philadelphia Eagles the following week to hand the NFL's last two undefeated teams their first losses in back-to-back weeks, both at home.

The Steelers would host the AFC Championship for the fifth time in eleven years. However, for the fourth time in that same span, the Steelers would lose at home one game away from the Super Bowl, and as in 2001, lost to the Patriots in a rematch from Week 8.

Where's the "who gives a flying ####" option?
:lmao: ............and I'm a Steelers fan. Both wins are equally satisfying cause the Steelers are one step closer to first round bye. Thats all that matters to me.
no way......the steelers vs cowboys go back to the 70s. this thing with the pats is just a recent occurrence .......beating the cowboys it much more satisfying to me and i dare say most of the older steelers fans.

As a Pats fan, I currently prefer 2004:Along the way, the Steelers ended the New England Patriots NFL-record 21-game winning streak in Week 8, then defeated the Philadelphia Eagles the following week to hand the NFL's last two undefeated teams their first losses in back-to-back weeks, both at home.The Steelers would host the AFC Championship for the fifth time in eleven years. However, for the fourth time in that same span, the Steelers would lose at home one game away from the Super Bowl, and as in 2001, lost to the Patriots in a rematch from Week 8.
good postwe had a strong team for several years but like the 80's Bills could not get all the way.probably K Stewart - whatever (it's moot to argue that now)These 2 wins are good mojo for the new regime though - i had no idea we could gut out this type of season w/ no OL. If we can keep our skill players alive we should contend for the SB for several years.Back to the topic -Beating Belichek - good stuff - but they are a worthy opponent that generally deserves respectBeating the cowboys/watching TO meltdown and that whole disgusting J Jones crap show - -priceless - especially the way it happened....

Users who are viewing this thread