What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you “announce” yourself when you are in the stall? (1 Viewer)

Do you “announce” yourself when you are in the stall?

• Yes

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 99 75.6%
  • I never use a public bathroom

Votes: 11 8.4%

• Total voters
This seems bizarre to me.

ETA: like, maybe if the lock on the stall door was broken, and I'm holding the door shut with my foot while evacuating, a firm, loud "OCCUPADO" may seem appropriate, but otherwise I dont get why anyone would do this.
Agree, but not as bizarre as the 10% who avoid using public restrooms altogether.

Can bowel movements be timed that precisely?
It’s not avoid, I just don’t have to go that bad. It’s never an emergency for me. I can hold it for a couple hours. I don’t need to sit down at a restaurant and drop a deuce 10 minutes later. I’ll either go before or after.

ETA: like, maybe if the lock on the stall door was broken, and I'm holding the door shut with my foot while evacuating, a firm, loud "OCCUPADO" may seem appropriate, but otherwise I dont get why anyone would do this.
Agree, but not as bizarre as the 10% who avoid using public restrooms altogether.

It’s not avoid, I just don’t have to go that bad. It’s never an emergency for me. I can hold it for a couple hours. I don’t need to sit down at a restaurant and drop a deuce 10 minutes later. I’ll either go before or after.
I'd say 85% of my deuces are the same half hour window every day.

I went to use the facilities at a Target once. Go in and come to the first stall and give a little tug on the handle and it’s locked. Not wanting to use the potty right next to whoever was in there, I went to potty #3 and opened the door.

To my shock and his, there’s a college aged dude sitting there on the pot with his pants and undies at his ankles, his phone is out covering his goods, thankfully. I immediately said “Dude!!! Lock the door!!!” and slammed the door and decided to hold it till I got home. I heard the guy apologizing on my way out.

I always look under the doors now but greatly appreciate anyone that would also give me courtesy cough!!

I went to use the facilities at a Target once. Go in and come to the first stall and give a little tug on the handle and it’s locked. Not wanting to use the potty right next to whoever was in there, I went to potty #3 and opened the door.

To my shock and his, there’s a college aged dude sitting there on the pot with his pants and undies at his ankles, his phone is out covering his goods, thankfully. I immediately said “Dude!!! Lock the door!!!” and slammed the door and decided to hold it till I got home. I heard the guy apologizing on my way out.

I always look under the doors now but greatly appreciate anyone that would also give me courtesy cough!!
Username checks out.

Status update: currently sitting quietly in the non-handicapped stall to relieve myself after lunch whereby I had a bag of chips with my meal and polished off the crumbs.

ETA: tp was folded for use.
Did you wipe back to front or front to back? Pretty sure that was a poll or discussion around here years ago. May have been a @Keerock poll.

Status update: currently sitting quietly in the non-handicapped stall to relieve myself after lunch whereby I had a bag of chips with my meal and polished off the crumbs.

ETA: tp was folded for use.
Did you wipe back to front or front to back? Pretty sure that was a poll or discussion around here years ago. May have been a @Keerock poll.
The bold. Couldn't imagine doing the former.

I'd say 85% of my deuces are the same half hour window every day.
That’s impressive. Do you tend to eat the same meals, at the same times most days?

My BMs vary quite a bit, depending on when/what I eat, and how much I exercise. And when fiber intake is good, there isn’t the luxury of waiting several hours to go.

I’m currently at the airport in Dublin, IE. I went to a small restroom a few minutes ago with two stalls and four urinals. I’ll standing at the urinal and sure enough I get a courtesy cough from the stall next to me. I immediately remembered this thread. Never happened to me in the states but perhaps it’s a thing over here in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread