What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Have you ever been to a nude beach/club/resort? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever been to a nude beach/club/resort?

• Yes - my birthday suit is my most formal suit

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • No - modesty is the best policy

Votes: 122 83.6%

• Total voters
We stayed at a resort that was half "regular" half clothing optional

We ventured over to the clothing optional section for a look but didn't stay very long.

Have been to topless beaches before. So I vote no because we did not go out of our way to stay at one of these places.

EDIT - I mean of course not, I'm not some weirdo..............

Was in San Diego years ago and heard about this topless beach. I get up one morning and told my wife I was going to get some coffee and bagels. I zip over to the beach I read about.

Was not what I expected. It was not very crowded at 10am and the ones there were OffDee 4s and 5s at best.

Been to the “European” side of the pools at Wynn. Mostly just because it wasn’t as crowded. A few nice to look at and a few not so much….

Sort of. I've been on the Nice (France) beaches and there were some nude sun bathers mixed in throughout the beach. I saw one of the most beautiful women I've seen topless standing there talking to some little boy and then ten minutes later a very large unattractive older woman pour a bottle of water on her naked breasts. So, there's good and bad. :lol:

ETA: I guess the question is if we participated in the nudeness - I did not.

Growing up in San Diego we did try and walk down the beach to get to Black's Beach, but alas never made it.

Damn. Just remembered we did go to a topless beach in Norway but I don't recall anyone actually being topless or nude.
I marked no but it should be a yes?

plenty of places in europe are topless and i've been to one on st john a few times. mostly because it's mostly empty. which is awesome

I walked though one we used to have here as a lil kid with my cousins. Got yelled at after. I was eightish. Had no idea why at the time. I voted no.

Last edited:
I marked no, but was open to the idea and myself and a date did try to go to a clothing optional pool in Vegas once but it was closed. This was when I was in my mid-20s.

No desire to go now as I'm older, fatter, and married (and genuinely have little desire to see others - especially others my age - naked).

(and genuinely have little desire to see others - especially others my age - naked).
yep. I’d personally have no issue going nude. (My wife looks damn good for a 40 something too). But I have spent far too much time at the HOA pool and local water park to have any interest in a nudist colony.
And then there’s the fair skin issue to deal with; I’d have to apply sunscreen far too often. 🤔🤡

Yes, in Jamacia. Got drunk while on the nude beach, then stumbled to my room with the robe the resort provided me. I remember walking past big groups of people through the resort.

Next morning, put the robe on, and notice the robe only goes down to about my hips. It seems a couple of hundred people got a show they didn't want.

Closest would be the naked mile in Ann Arbor.
Running naked is not as much fun as it sounds. Or maybe it is. 🤔🤷
:hifive: I almost got kicked out of my conservative Christian college for streaking across the heart of campus with a buddy in the middle of the morning back in the mid-70s.

As to beaches, I've strolled along a topless beach in the Netherlands and spent some time at a topless beach in SE France. In the Netherlands, the stroll was with two male colleagues as we were doing some internal audit work there for a few weeks. As we walked along the beach, one of the two - who was in very good shape - took off his shirt and tucked it in his pants as he strutted along. At one point, he said (with no hint of irony), "these women, they're nothing but a bunch of exhibitionists."

Yes, unknowingly. When we first moved to Portland we went to one of the local beaches for a nice picnic. Then we noticed a naked guy walked by who waved at us (with his hand). Then other naked people. That was the fastest we've ever had a picnic. It's true what they say that the people who do this usually the people you least want to see nude.

Been to Barcelona topless beaches a few times including last summer with my 16 year old son. I don't think he will forget that day any time soon.

Marked no because I've never knowingly gone or tried to go to one. But did sort of end up at a topless beach on my honeymoon on accident. Went to a resort in the Caribbean (island of Antigua) that had a private beach, and absolutely nowhere was it mentioned or advertised as a nude beach...but the second day there this lady showed up and promptly removed her top and spent the majority of the day out on the beach living free. At first we assumed she was foreign and maybe didn't understand the rules...and she was the only one out there that was topless. But the next day two other ladies joined her in her bravery. One evening we were sitting at the resort bar chatting with the bartender and we mentioned it and he basically told us that it's not technically a nude/topless beach, but that people do it sometimes and that nobody on the staff will stop you. They don't promote it, they don't necessarily want it to turn into a nudist place, but if someone whips it off (tops or bottoms), then so be it :shrug:. There were no kids allowed at this resort and it was a private beach, so anything goes I guess.

Growing up in San Diego we did try and walk down the beach to get to Black's Beach, but alas never made it.

Damn. Just remembered we did go to a topless beach in Norway but I don't recall anyone actually being topless or nude.
I marked no but it should be a yes?

The first time I surfed there, there were a few fit females going topless in the sunshine. After a few hours of getting good waves while enjoying said 'scenery', I thought that Blacks might be the greatest beach in history. Every time I've been back there, the waves have usually been good, but the beachgoers have exclusively been ugly naked dudes.

There's an unofficial nude beach near my house. The family and I go there fairly often since it is close enough to walk to, but head to the clothed area of the beach. Occasionally I've seen county sheriffs down there writing tickets, but that's maybe been 3 times in 20+ years.

No, seems weird but if my SO for some reason really wanted to, I would be ok with it. She would never though, she's more modest than I am.

Don't want to see most people in a bathing suit let alone without one.
True. I have never been to one, but I have this vision in my head that at a nude beach, there are no other dudes. There are only the most beautiful women with perfectly tanned, oiled up bodies. If I were to actually go to a nude beach, I am sure it would ruin my fantasy so why bother.

I do have a trip to Jamaica scheduled for December and the resort I will be at does have a nude beach area, so...

There is this resort in Jamaca called couples or something, these are like semi-nude. They have like 4-5 of the all inclusive ones. You are supposed to only be nude in certain areas. We met a couple people there for a few nights and let me tell you it was everything you would expect. Saw two people renew their vows then proceed to strip and run into the ocean to cheers, bro emerges with a semi. More cheers. Don't think I'm gonna forget that image for awhile.

There is this resort in Jamaca called couples or something, these are like semi-nude. They have like 4-5 of the all inclusive ones. You are supposed to only be nude in certain areas. We met a couple people there for a few nights and let me tell you it was everything you would expect. Saw two people renew their vows then proceed to strip and run into the ocean to cheers, bro emerges with a semi. More cheers. Don't think I'm gonna forget that image for awhile.
Me either. Thanks :pokey:

went once to 'clothing optional' with small group of people many years ago, girls went topless guys in bathing suits

Never intentionally, but I ended up rafting a river in France where the ladies were mostly (young and) topless. Also went to a beach in southern Spain where maybe 1/3 of the ladies were topless. I voted no though - it seems to me like I would have needed to be nekkid myself or have gone there intentionally to vote yes.

Been to a couple nude beaches. St Maarten, etc. Also in Barcelona. More topless there. Took my 18-20 year old kids. Didn’t know it was topless. Should have seen my son try to look straight ahead when 4 gorgeous European girls dropped their tops. Only thing blocking his line of sight was his girlfriend’s glare.

Best friends of ours met at Hedonism. That’s a different story

Last edited:
Yes in Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba. Went full nude. Weren't many people around - was with my wife and another couple. It was fine.

Yes in Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba. Went full nude. Weren't many people around - was with my wife and another couple. It was fine.
So, like, you and your wife and your couple friends are all naked?

Assuming the answer is yes, I gotta ask what is(are) the socially acceptable protocol(s) here? Do you avoid looking at your friend's wife entirely? Do you and the dude have a "don't look down" policy?

I don't consider myself a prude or jealous guy, and I'm generally pretty comfortable in most situations and have previously stated I'd attend a nude match (I tried to go to a nude pool with a date), but the social structure of being naked with a couple friends seems bizarre to me.

So, like, you and your wife and your couple friends are all naked?

Assuming the answer is yes, I gotta ask what is(are) the socially acceptable protocol(s) here? Do you avoid looking at your friend's wife entirely? Do you and the dude have a "don't look down" policy?

I don't consider myself a prude or jealous guy, and I'm generally pretty comfortable in most situations and have previously stated I'd attend a nude match (I tried to go to a nude pool with a date), but the social structure of being naked with a couple friends seems bizarre to me.
The women went topless and myself and the other guy were full monty. We were in the ocean most of the time, so it was largely on the way in/out and then the wife's breasts. The breasts aren't a huge deal, we were pretty comfortable around each other and it was one of those things that we were all up for but were probably all largely doing for the experience.

I wasn't going out of my way to check out what my friend was packing when we were on the beach or coming in and out of the water but there were no spoken rules or anything, it was more like "we're here, the beach is pretty quiet, should we just do this" sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread