What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Have you ever eaten while sitting on the toilet? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever eaten while sitting on the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 126 85.7%

• Total voters
I'm gonna have to think about this one. I can't recall if I have or haven't. I'm actually leaning no.

I'm gonna have to think about this one. I can't recall if I have or haven't. I'm actually leaning no.

I mean, there have been times where I might have a mouth full of food or maybe the last bite or two of say a pizza and I happened to finish it, but never sitting on the toilet eating while actively using the toilet.

I feel like that’s not the spirit of the question so I said no.

I mean, there have been times where I might have a mouth full of food or maybe the last bite or two of say a pizza and I happened to finish it, but never sitting on the toilet eating while actively using the toilet.

Yeah... I'm not talking about eating a meal while on the toilet, but if you have food in your hands and put it in your mouth while seated, that's what we're going for here.

That being said, if you have eaten a meal while on the toilet, I don't think I want to know. Or maybe I do. I'm not sure.

Yeah... I'm not talking about eating a meal while on the toilet, but if you have food in your hands and put it in your mouth while seated, that's what we're going for here.

That being said, if you have eaten a meal while on the toilet, I don't think I want to know. Or maybe I do. I'm not sure.

:oldunsure:

Voted no, but was hoping for the "hell no, what's wrong with you" option.

Possible exception for when drunk or high - but that's kind of a standard exception for many of these questions I figure.

What was the movie where they bust in on a kid eating a bucket of KFC on the throne? Kind of a throwaway gag maybe. All I remember is that it seemed like the dream life, better than a shower beer.

But no.

Answered no.
For anyone considering it. It might sense to just throw the food directly into the toilet.

While I appreciate the efficiency I guess, no I’m pretty sure I never have.

Standing though I probably have.

Not that I can recall. I suppose it's possible I did when really drunk in college or as a little kid.

I put yes, as I probably have at some point. I was young and dumb for years.

On a related note. I still remember a funny scene in middle school. Our basketball team was at a tournament and in the dressing room before a game. A friend and teammate needed to drop a deuce, in the lone stall with no door. He went ahead and went, and for some reason unknown to me was also eating a Snickers bar at the same time. I had to walk past his stall to get to the urinal to pee before warming up. Seeing him eating a Snickers while taking a dump is still one of the funniest things I have seen in my entire life. We are still friends to this day and when I see him I still call him Snickers occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread