What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's normal? - Scratch n Sniff Edition (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
So wife was on a social media app and shows me avideo and says - is this really true?

If the title didn't give you a strong indication of what it's about, it was a man admitting that he smells his fingers after scratching his balls.

I took and second and said, "ya, i guess"... then really thought about it and was kind of weirded out by the whole thing. I think I do it on occasion, not always... I know I definitely have, and now that I'm trying to "pay attention" to it, I'm stopping myself.... But I know I've done it, and it clearly seems common enough that the comment section was men and women saying "yup" or "my husband does this all the time"...

Completely normal? Strange? Kinda normal? I'm an adult now?

Seems strange to me. I think I've almost never done this. I usually scratch through my clothes for hygiene reasons. If I were to directly scratch my scrotum, it would probably be for the purpose of smelling to see if a shower is necessary.

Seems strange to me. I think I've almost never done this. I usually scratch through my clothes for hygiene reasons. If I were to directly scratch my scrotum, it would probably be for the purpose of smelling to see if a shower is necessary.

but.... how do you do the required "sack stretch and scratch" thru clothing?

You can scratch a bag unless it's stretched

but.... how do you do the required "sack stretch and scratch" thru clothing?

You can scratch a bag unless it's stretched
I just reach into my pocket. Very discreet.

Users who are viewing this thread