What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where in the world are the middle-aged dummies? Worldwide top 31 song countdown. (3 Viewers)

Here's an indicator of whose tastes might be most similar to mine so far. I'll do this when we get to a number that ends in 0 or 5.

Participants with songs on my list or in the top 10 of songs not on my list:

Based on our mutual admiration for a certain Canuck (and likely all his friends) this is no surprise to me. I've noticed in these drafts that save for my metal side, we generally have pretty similar taste.
Pavel Bure?

Here's an indicator of whose tastes might be most similar to mine so far. I'll do this when we get to a number that ends in 0 or 5.

Based on our mutual admiration for a certain Canuck (and likely all his friends) this is no surprise to me. I've noticed in these drafts that save for my metal side, we generally have pretty similar taste.
Pavel Bure?

Harold Snepsts down?

Pavel Bure?

Harold Snepsts down?
Not very often unless he was toeing with the likes of Dave Schultz.

Pavel Bure?

Harold Snepsts down?
Not very often unless he was toeing with the likes of Dave Schultz.

there were any thousands of avenues of retort to the Snepsts comment, but i'll be damned if ya didn't hammer it.

🤘

before I drop my favs - a special shout out to @John Maddens Lunchbox for his rando A-Ha song pick and destroying the hopes and dreams of those who picked "Take On Me" as the Ace Award.
:<_<:
I almost went with Take On Me for the ACE but had a hunch someone would take another of their songs—-didn’t think it would be that one though.

Are you back from your trip?
Nope. We’re back in Copenhagen for a few more days after a great stay in Norway. I can’t get over how beautiful that country is…..

Twenty-Three-Point Selections:

timschochet:

Life On Mars? - Seu Jorge (Brazil)
(new artist)

(I accidentally let the cat partially out of the bag on this one a couple of days ago. Oops.)

Just Win Baby:

For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) - AC/DC (Australian, English, and Scottish band members)
(duplicate, second vote)

Pip’s Invitation:

Powderworks - Midnight Oil (Australia)
(new song)

Andy Dufresne:

Black Cars - Gino Vannelli
(new artist)

DrIanMalcolm:

Voodoo Chile - Angelique Kidjo (Benin)
(new song)

Don Quixote:

Atomic Bomb - William Onyeabor (Nigeria)
(duplicate, second vote)

Dr. Octopus:

The Lady Don't Mind - Talking Heads (US and UK)
(new song)

scorchy:

Adrenaline Rush (Vegger Version) - Leather Strip (Denmark)
(new artist)

shuke:

Too Many People - Paul and Linda McCartney …...........Appeared on Ram, credited to Paul (British) and Linda (American)
(new song for both)

Sullie:

Judgement Day - Van Halen (Van Halen boys are from Holland)
(new song)

The Dreaded Marco:

Take On Me - A-ha
(duplicate, second vote)

@Ilov80s , hyphen in artist name)

Mister CIA:

The Ship Song - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (Australia)
(new song)

Hawks64:

Wild Side - Motley Crue
(new song)

Mrs. Rannous:

Radar Love - Golden Earring (Netherlands)
(duplicate, fourth vote)

titusbramble:

Push It - Garbage (UK/US)
(new song)

Raging weasel:

Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N’ Roses
(new song)

Ilov80s:

Natural Mystic - Bob Marley
(new song)

worrierking:

Redemption Song - Bob Marley (Jamaica)
(new song)

Val Rannous:

End Of The Line - The Traveling Wilburys (US, UK)
(new song)

krista4:

California Stars - Billy Bragg and Wilco (UK/US)
(both new artists)

Mt. Man:

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac (US/UK mix)
(duplicate, second vote)

JMLs secret identity:

La Bamba - Los Lobos (Mexico)
(new song)

otb_lifer:

Trash - New York Dolls (Sylvain Sylvain --Egypt)
(new artist)

simey:

Reptile - The Church (Australia)
(new song)

rockaction:

Titanium - David Guetta (feat. Sia) (France)
(Guetta, new artist; Sia, new song)

New Binky the Doormat:

The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys - Traffic (albums with Ric Grech (French born) are eligible - he's on this one)
(new artist)

(@Ilov80s , hyphen in song name)

landrys hat:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (Zanzibar)
(new song)

John Maddens Lunchbox:

Envelope - Villa Nah (Finland)
(new artist)

MAC_32:

I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie (Ineligible in US countdown for reasons I did not vet)
(new song)

jwb:

Brass In Pocket - The Pretenders
(duplicate, second vote)

Eephus:

How To Make Gravy - Paul Kelly
(new artist)

Hov34:

Borderline - Tame Impala
(new song)

Manster:

Patience - Guns N' Roses
(new song)

simsarge:

Constant Craving - KD Lang (I could listen to the harmonies in this song on repeat for hours. Just so beautiful)
(new artist)

ditkaburgers:

Run BTS - BTS
(new artist)

Doug B:

Subdivisions - Rush
(duplicate, second vote)

westerberg:

Dig For Fire - The Pixies
(new song)

KarmaPolice:

Wiser Time - The Black Crowes
(new song)

higgins:

Chariots Of Fire - Vangelis (Greece)
(new song)

zamboni:

Whispering Pines - The Band (Canada)
(new song)

Zegras11:

Walking On The Moon - The Police
(new song)

Oliver Humanzee:

Ethiopia Hagere - Getatchew Mekuria, The Ex
(both new artists)

Chaos34:

Like A Hurricane - Neil Young
(new song)

(for playlist purposes, please use Buffalo Sunn - Like A Hurricane )

AAABatteries:

Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
(duplicate, second vote)

@simey - Reptile is AWESOME and if I'd have not gapped on The Church I'd have had it this high of not higher.

@higgins - Chariots of Fire! :hifive:

The song I wanted to put for Gino Vannelli wasn't Black Cars, but the version of the song I did was so bad on Spotify it sounded like a completely different song. @krista4 am I okay to name it?

Yes, fine to talk about it. Thanks for asking!

Twenty-Three-Point Selections:

timschochet:

Life On Mars? - Seu Jorge (Brazil)
(new artist)

(I accidentally let the cat partially out of the bag on this one a couple of days ago. Oops.)

Just Win Baby:

For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) - AC/DC (Australian, English, and Scottish band members)
(duplicate, second vote)

Pip’s Invitation:

(new song)

Andy Dufresne:

Black Cars - Gino Vannelli
(new artist)

DrIanMalcolm:

Voodoo Chile - Angelique Kidjo (Benin)
(new song)

Don Quixote:

Atomic Bomb - William Onyeabor (Nigeria)
(duplicate, second vote)

Dr. Octopus:

The Lady Don't Mind - Talking Heads (US and UK)
(new song)

scorchy:

Adrenaline Rush (Vegger Version) - Leather Strip (Denmark)
(new artist)

shuke:

Too Many People - Paul and Linda McCartney …...........Appeared on Ram, credited to Paul (British) and Linda (American)
(new song for both)

Sullie:

Judgement Day - Van Halen (Van Halen boys are from Holland)
(new song)

The Dreaded Marco:

Take On Me - A-ha
(duplicate, second vote)

@Ilov80s , hyphen in artist name)

Mister CIA:

The Ship Song - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (Australia)
(new song)

Hawks64:

Wild Side - Motley Crue
(new song)

Mrs. Rannous:

Radar Love - Golden Earring (Netherlands)
(duplicate, fourth vote)

titusbramble:

Push It - Garbage (UK/US)
(new song)

Raging weasel:

Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N’ Roses
(new song)

Ilov80s:

Natural Mystic - Bob Marley
(new song)

worrierking:

Redemption Song - Bob Marley (Jamaica)
(new song)

Val Rannous:

End Of The Line - The Traveling Wilburys (US, UK)
(new song)

krista4:

California Stars - Billy Bragg and Wilco (UK/US)
(both new artists)

Mt. Man:

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac (US/UK mix)
(duplicate, second vote)

JMLs secret identity:

La Bamba - Los Lobos (Mexico)
(new song)

otb_lifer:

Trash - New York Dolls (Sylvain Sylvain --Egypt)
(new artist)

simey:

Reptile - The Church (Australia)
(new song)

rockaction:

Titanium - David Guetta (feat. Sia) (France)
(Guetta, new artist; Sia, new song)

New Binky the Doormat:

The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys - Traffic (albums with Ric Grech (French born) are eligible - he's on this one)
(new artist)

(@Ilov80s , hyphen in song name)

landrys hat:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (Zanzibar)
(new song)

John Maddens Lunchbox:

Envelope - Villa Nah (Finland)
(new artist)

MAC_32:

I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie (Ineligible in US countdown for reasons I did not vet)
(new song)

jwb:

Brass In Pocket - The Pretenders
(duplicate, second vote)

Eephus:

How To Make Gravy - Paul Kelly
(new artist)

Hov34:

Borderline - Tame Impala
(new song)

Manster:

Patience - Guns N' Roses
(new song)

simsarge:

Constant Craving - KD Lang (I could listen to the harmonies in this song on repeat for hours. Just so beautiful)
(new artist)

ditkaburgers:

Run BTS - BTS
(new artist)

Doug B:

Subdivisions - Rush
(duplicate, second vote)

westerberg:

Dig For Fire - The Pixies
(new song)

KarmaPolice:

Wiser Time - The Black Crowes
(new song)

higgins:

Chariots Of Fire - Vangelis (Greece)
(new song)

zamboni:

Whispering Pines - The Band (Canada)
(new song)

Zegras11:

Walking On The Moon - The Police
(new song)

Oliver Humanzee:

Ethiopia Hagere - Getatchew Mekuria, The Ex
(both new artists)

Chaos34:

(new song)

(for playlist purposes, please use Buffalo Sunn - Like A Hurricane )

AAABatteries:

Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
(duplicate, second vote)
23 pointers playlist

@Chaos34 There is an 11-minute live version of with Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young if you'd prefer that.

my known to me favs from today (that haven't previously commented on)

Black Cars - Gino VanenelliAndy Doh WOW - wife and I loved this song - Gino never entered my mind …GREAT pick!!
The Lady Don't Mind - Talking HeadsDr. Octopussuch great bass for this band - Tina can thump it.
Too Many People - Paul & Linda McCartneyshukedon't often think of this song when I think of Paul - I think I should, such a beautiful voice and song writer
Trash - New York Dollsotb liferbest song on this fantastic debut album to me; produced by You. Know. Who. :bye:
Borderline - Tame ImpalaHov34how can you not like Tame Impala? I mean first off, it's an Impala - & it's f'n tame!!
Constant Cravin - KD Langsimsargehave always liked this song a ton, she had quite a run …just saw her on my recent "The Larry Sanders Show" rewatch
Wiser Time - The Black CrowesKarmaPoliceKP does a total flip from prog-death metal to the unexpected mellow & twangy version of the Crowes
Walkin' On The Moon - The PoliceZegras11solid classic from them
Like A Hurricane - Neil YoungChaos34what's with the popularity of "34" in avatar names? …Hov? Chaos? Are there 33 others for both of you?
Take A Chance On Me - AbbaAAABatteriesAAA back on track with me with a quality Abba pick

known to me favs from today that have been previously commented on

Take On Me - A-haThe Dreaded Marco
Radar Love - Golden EarringMrs. Rannous
The Chain - Fleetwood MacMt. Man
Brass In Pocket - The Pretendersjwb
Subdivisions - RushDoug Bf'n rules

new song to me favs from today

Voodoo Chile - Angelique KidjoDrIanMalcolmwasn't prepared for this - and while it bores no resemblence to Jimi's song, it's not supposed to - it's capturing
Push It - Garbagetitusbramblealways liked Garbage, but didn't get deeper than the radio stuff, really like this one - it grabs you as you get deeper
Reptile - The Churchsimeynever heard it - was it on MTV? …really like these guys but haven't heard much

Chaos34:

(new song)

What I said in my Neil countdown:

17. Like a Hurricane (American Stars 'N Bars, 1977; written and first performed in 1975)
Swirling and majestic, this is one of Neil's very best guitar jams and is a frequent capper of electric sets/shows. The vibe is a bit different from some of the other epics thanks to Neil's ringing solos and Frank "Poncho" Sampedro of Crazy Horse playing Stringman synthesizer instead of rhythm guitar. And the lyrics evoke the feeling of the music: "a crowded hazy bar," "far across the moonbeam, I know that's who you are," "I am just a dreamer but you are just a dream", "on our foggy trip."
Written in 1975 while Neil was recovering from throat surgery, Like a Hurricane debuted live in late 1975 alongside some of the Zuma songs. Can you imagine this sharing the same album with Cortez the Killer and Danger Bird? Neil planned to include it on the abandoned Chrome Dreams album in 1976, and ended up putting it on ASB; all of side 2 of that record is Chrome Dreams material. An edited version was released as a single because let's face it, there wasn't much else from ASB to pick from. It's been a standard in Crazy Horse sets for 45 years and was the final encore of my first Neil show in 1991. It's also amazing when Neil performs it solo on pump organ.
That this is "only" #17 shows you just how much incredible material Neil has. I just like the songs ahead of it more, there's no science to it.

IMO the definitive cover is by Roxy Music of all artists. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXoSiL8eiIQ

Pip’s Invitation:

(new song)

Midnight Oil has tons of good songs and not a single bad album in their arsenal, but my favorite song of theirs remains the first track from their first album. I have always been fascinated by their debut because, as was mentioned in a discussion about The Saints, the sound of punk traveled to Australia, but the doctrinaire attitudes about it didn't. Not knowing that it was "wrong," on their first album Midnight Oil liberally mixed punk with mainstream rock (its closing track is full-blown prog) with often spectacular results, especially on the incendiary opener Powderworks, which has punk spirit and riffage fused with heroic guitar solos.

I've always also been amused by the version on Scream in Blue Live, in which Peter Garrett is so amped up that he cuts out the minor words of the lyrics, culminating in the last verse where he just yells "SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T" instead of singing the words. https://open.spotify.com/track/3fgvARf4WuE7owQAcTnR7x?si=c624848cc9c64dc4

my known to me favs from today (that haven't previously commented on)

Push It - Garbagetitusbramblealways liked Garbage, but didn't get deeper than the radio stuff, really like this one - it grabs you as you get deeper

Yeah, the second album had somewhat of a darker vibe than the first one. Two or three tracks (mostly the singles) that I was considering, all of which I think are better than anything off the s/t debut, but went for the lead single which seems the most different to anything else they'd done to date.

I'm sure there was an interesting cover as a b-side to this, although can't remember what. May be confusing this with whichever single Muse did a cover of I Love You Baby on

I knew 25 of today's songs not counting my own but including repeats.

Known-to-me favorites from #9, not counting my pick or For Those About to Rock, We Salute You, which is known to be on my list:

The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys -- Traffic (Binky). It's not just Ric Grech that makes this eligible. They went from having 0 non-Brits in the band on the previous album to 3 non-Brits (Frenchman Ric Grech on bass, American Jim Gordon on drums, Ghanian Rebop Kwakubaah on percussion) on this album.
Like a Hurricane -- Neil Young (Chaos34)
Welcome to the Jungle -- Guns N' Roses (Raging Weasel)
Wiser Time -- The Black Crowes (KarmaPolice). My #1 Crowes. The guitars are just heavenly. It also follows the same progression as two of my other favorite songs, Dear Prudence by the Beatles and Shouldn't Have Took More Than You Gave by Dave Mason.
Radar Love -- Golden Earring (Mrs. Rannous)
End of the Line -- The Traveling Wilburys (Val Rannous)
Brass in Pocket -- The Pretenders (jwb)
The Chain -- Fleetwood Mac (Mt. Man)
Constant Craving -- k.d. lang (Simsarge)
Walking on the Moon -- The Police (Zegras11)
Subdivisions -- Rush (Doug B)
Whispering Pines -- The Band (Zamboni). Achingly beautiful. And possibly Richard Manuel's best vocal, for which there is a lot of competition.
Too Many People -- Paul and Linda McCartney (Shuke)
California Stars -- Billy Bragg and Wilco (Krista4). Billy's voice is like nails-on-chalkboard to me, so luckily for me Jeff Tweedy sings this one. One of my friends made me a CD of all the non-Billy vocals from the Mermaid Avenue albums because he knew how I felt about that.

Great day today!

Black Cars - Gino Vannelli - new to me - this is tons of fun.
Atomic Bomb - William Onyeabor - strange, but I like it. Nice bassline.
Judgement Day - Van Halen - Good to see some Van Hagar
Take On Me - A-ha - didn't comment on this the first time, but it's a great song
Wild Side - Motley Crue - Classic Crue
Push It - Garbage - sort of new to me. I like.
End Of The Line - The Traveling Wilburys - love the Wilburys
The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys - Traffic - big fan of this song (my wife hates it. "Oh, the high heels song...")
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen - classic.
Subdivisions - Rush - one of my favorite Rush songs.
Dig For Fire - The Pixies - Love all things Pixies
Chariots Of Fire - Vangelis - Nice pick!
Like A Hurricane - Neil Young - It's Neil.

Pip’s Invitation:

(new song)

Midnight Oil has tons of good songs and not a single bad album in their arsenal, but my favorite song of theirs remains the first track from their first album. I have always been fascinated by their debut because, as was mentioned in a discussion about The Saints, the sound of punk traveled to Australia, but the doctrinaire attitudes about it didn't. Not knowing that it was "wrong," on their first album Midnight Oil liberally mixed punk with mainstream rock (its closing track is full-blown prog) with often spectacular results, especially on the incendiary opener Powderworks, which has punk spirit and riffage fused with heroic guitar solos.

I've always also been amused by the version on Scream in Blue Live, in which Peter Garrett is so amped up that he cuts out the minor words of the lyrics, culminating in the last verse where he just yells "SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T" instead of singing the words. https://open.spotify.com/track/3fgvARf4WuE7owQAcTnR7x?si=c624848cc9c64dc4

This was a heck of a good song today too. Never heard it before, and never really thought to dig into Midnight Oil aside from the hit or two, but I've been listening this afternoon and I like what I hear. I'll dive a little deeper as their overall sound appeals to me in general.

My last year of high school and the summer before I went to college (1985-86), I worked in a video store. We played videos all of the time when the store was open, but of course had to play G-rated stuff. We played Stop Making Sense more than anything else. I never got tired of it and love it to this day. 👍

have you seen the "Documentary Now" episode that is a take-off of "Stop Making Sense" - it's brilliant.

"Final Transmission"

No, I haven't. I will check it out, thanks for posting.

My top 5 from the 23 point round, excluding my own selection and prior to listening to the songs new to me:
  1. landrys hat: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  2. Raging weasel: Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N’ Roses
  3. Mt. Man: The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
  4. Mrs. Rannous: Radar Love - Golden Earring
  5. simey: Reptile - The Church
Best round yet, easily. I contemplated going with a top 10 but forced myself to narrow it to 5.

ok ...we don't post personal stuff on these boards much unless GM or shuke are hammering fast food (and we love them for it)

I follow a digital artist on the twitter and she routinely asks people to throw her a picture to "treat as she will".

I just sent her one of my daughter and I at a scholarship ceremony last week for her being a small group that got additional scholarship monies for literature and language - and she turned it around and posted it!

she will do about any treatment - I sent her some monies/thanks

the beard is very recent, the only other time I have ever had a beard was for about a month when I was still in college and it was WAY too red ...and I got a lot of "Hey comes Eric the Red" comments.

I must get through two playlists today so that I will only be one day behind.

First up, the 21-pointers from Sunday. At this point I'm just going to do known-to-me special shout-outs instead of listing all the great stuff. First goes to "The Stable Song" by Gregory Alan Isakov, an artist I completely blanked on until I saw @AAABatteries list. It's possible that "Idaho" would have made my cut; was lovely to hear AAA's pick for the first time. Second special shout-out goes to AC/DC for "T.N.T." I like AC/DC a lot, though never listen to them except when OH does. Haven't shouted any of them out yet and thought it was time; this song is a blast. Final shout-out goes to "How Can I Be Sure" by The Young Rascals. Hadn't heard this song in a squillion years, and it was like a breath of fresh air.

Other new favorites from this round included "Khala My Friend" by Amanaz, "One With The Freaks" by The Notwist, "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John (might not have been technically new to me), "Sufficiently Breatless" by Captain Beyond, and "Kind Woman" by Buffalo Springfield. Best In Show (new division) for this round goes to "Weather With You" by Crowded House.

ok ...we don't post personal stuff on these boards much unless GM or shuke are hammering fast food (and we love them for it)

I follow a digital artist on the twitter and she routinely asks people to throw her a picture to "treat as she will".

I just sent her one of my daughter and I at a scholarship ceremony last week for her being a small group that got additional scholarship monies for literature and language - and she turned it around and posted it!

the beard is very recent, the only other time I have ever had a beard was for about a month when I was still in college and it was WAY too red ...and I got a lot of "Hey comes Eric the Red" comments.

This. Is. Awesome.

reaction!

🤘

Veterans of prior countdowns might have noticed that @Val Rannous has not been posting regular updates as he previously had. This is my fault due to a miscommunication with him, but he's willing to do it if you guys would like him to. In this instance, since the tiebreaker has nothing to do with total points, I'm not sure it is worth the effort. Basically he would post a spreadsheet showing all of the entrants/entries and who is leading at a particular time (based on one point per artist correctly guessed in the top 10), which as we all know isn't usually a good snapshot of the final standings, though since we'd be starting this one later it would be closer.

So what do you all think? Yay or nay to posting prior to the end of the countdown?

That's cool. You and your daughter look great, and congrats to her on the additional scholarship monies.

Great picture, man, but we thought you was a clown.

That’s a great picture - and you’ve got a heck of head of hair. :jealous:

Yesterday's news. Lots of knowns that hadn't been picked yet. I have a lot to say about my Metallica love, but can't find the gumption at the moment.

Known Favorites

Hyperballad - Bjork (The Dreaded Marco)
Jamie's Cryin - Van Halen (Hawks64)
We Used To Wait - Arcade Fire (worrierking)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet (Val Rannous)
So Lonely - The Police (Mt. Man)
Suzanne - Leonard Cohen (otb_lifer)
Misguided Angel - Cowboy Junkies (simey)
Gangsters - The Specials (Eephus)
Dyers Eve - Metallica (Manster)
California - Joni Mitchell (westerberg)
One - Metallica (Chaos34)
The Unforgiven - Metallica (AAA Batteries)

New to Me Songs I Really Liked

Not - Big Thief (Ilov80s)
Guantanamera - Wyclef Jean (rockaction)
La Mar - The Beautiful Girls (La Mar)
Gooey - Glass Animals (Hov34)

Very cool, digging the longer hair as well. Beard looks good too. Congrats to your daughter!

Veterans of prior countdowns might have noticed that @Val Rannous has not been posting regular updates as he previously had. This is my fault due to a miscommunication with him, but he's willing to do it if you guys would like him to. In this instance, since the tiebreaker has nothing to do with total points, I'm not sure it is worth the effort. Basically he would post a spreadsheet showing all of the entrants/entries and who is leading at a particular time (based on one point per artist correctly guessed in the top 10), which as we all know isn't usually a good snapshot of the final standings, though since we'd be starting this one later it would be closer.

So what do you all think? Yay or nay to posting prior to the end of the countdown?
Nay. Let it be a surprise at this point.

Nay. Let it be a surprise at this point.

That's the way I was leaning. Seems like a lot of work for Val to have to set it up, with not much reward.

As of today, here are the bands to break 150. Still lots of points left to go but Queen has a commanding lead. Metallic absolutely surged this last 4 rounds.

Queen259
Metallica195
Talking Heads180
The Police174
Fleetwood Mac159
Neil Young157
The Band156
AC/DC150
I wonder, am I the only person who hasn't taken a song by any of these groups yet?

Users who are viewing this thread