What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which American Political Party is the Most to Blame for the Russia/Ukraine War? (1 Viewer)

Which American Political Party is the Most to Blame for the Russia/Ukraine War?

• Democrats

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Other

Votes: 36 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit melodramatic and a very odd take.

Practically, I find it hard to believe that Democrats and Republicans are of equal blame for the US' role in this matter.   They certainly have different foreign policy.

Further, as a voter of the most powerful country on the planet, isn't it our responsibility to ascertain which party is the most effective and vote accordingly? 

I'll hang up and listen.
Ok...remind me which party altered its platform Russia/Ukraine as far as supplying Ukraine with weapons?

Neither - Putin is too blame. 

This.  The idea that this boils down to a political party or perhaps even President is perhaps not the most appropriate way to look at the situation.

Putin is what he always has been a criminal, a thug and a tyrant.   More than one person who has recently met with him has referred to him as being different or "changed". This assertion was not qualified but perhaps we are observing that change right now.

Put differently, which political party don't you side with at the moment?
Actually the proper question is, which political party does Putin side with at the moment? I think the answer is pretty clear if you watch RT and their repeated clips of Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson. 

Well this is depressing. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump%3Famp

62% of Americans say that Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump had been President. 

If this poll is accurate, I believe there is a very good chance Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2024. I am shuddering as I write this. Our poor poor country…
Americans voters usually get it right.   After they try everything else.

Maybe you might want to look at Biden with a more critical eye.

I believe about 10 years ago you questioned the speed of illegal immigration, for example, as perhaps being faster than the avg American can handle and allowing time for people to process it.

Since then the federal government has been stepped on the gas on immigration.   Perhaps your POV will hand the presidency back to Trump.   The good is the enemy of your perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is depressing. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump%3Famp

62% of Americans say that Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump had been President. 

If this poll is accurate, I believe there is a very good chance Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2024. I am shuddering as I write this. Our poor poor country…
Crazy town. It’s as if voters have completely forgotten his first impeachment. 

Americans voters usually get it right.   After they try everything else.

Maybe you might want to look at Biden with a more critical eye.

I believe about 10 years ago you questioned the speed of illegal immigration, for example, as perhaps being faster than the avg American can handle and allowing time for people to process it.

Since then the federal government has been stepped on the gas on immigration.   Perhaps your POV will hand the presidency back to Trump.   The good is the enemy of your perfect.
Americans got this wrong. If they re-elect Trump they will get things even more wrong. My views on immigration, which are not reflected by the current administration, play no factor one way or the other. 

Well this is depressing. 

A lot of that may be that Putin wouldn’t have to invade Ukraine to dismantle NATO, because Trump would be doing that for him. 

Well this is depressing. 

I would prefer that Trump not be elected in 2024, I think there are other candidates more suited.

That being said I would take Trump over Biden every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  Biden's tenure thus far has been ruinous. And at least Trump was able to deliver stability.

I would prefer that Trump not be elected in 2024, I think there are other candidates more suited.

That being said I would take Trump over Biden every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  Biden's tenure thus far has been ruinous. And at least Trump was able to deliver stability.
Lol, Trump took over stability and claimed it was chaos.  He handed over chaos and now his supporters are blaming Biden after a single year?

Remember how things were so horrible under Obama?  But yet his last four years outperformed Trump in just about every economic metric.

And to say Trump delivered stability?   :lol:

When we talk about the kinds of threads that are the lowest form of discussion, these are it.

I'm sure we'll never be able to stamp all these down but for now, while this is actually still happening and people are dying, let's drop using this event to score your little blame points. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread