What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which D/ST to add? (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
Looking to add a defense this week since the Chargers are playing the Rams and will more then likely put up poor numbers. Here are my options on waiver wire. It’s a standard  scoring 12 team league. I was thinking Browns but I keep saying to myself “it’s the Browns” MIA also looks intriguing. Any help is appreciated!

CLE vs. NYJ

MIA vs. OAK

CIN at. CAR

DAL at. SEA

SEA vs. DAL

Not cincy. They gave up 23 points in both games. In a strange turn Mia has only allowed 13 and 12 points. Browns 21 points in both but again a large number of sacks, fumble recoveries, and interceptions. Seattle cannot keep the offense on the field, and until they do I would not start them. 

The safe bet for me is MIA. I expect a low scoring game. CLE and then SEA. 

When you look at the different levels of the Cleveland Browns, they are actually a pretty talented group. I would go with the Browns. Offenses also don't tend to play well on Thursday night games. And just think....they held the Saints to 20 points this past weekend AT New Orleans!!! Otherwise, I go with Dallas considering that I think they are 1st or 2nd in the NFL in sacks this season. Don't like that they are playing away though.

Users who are viewing this thread