What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which LB as LB # 2 (1 Viewer)

s d lynn

Footballguy
I already have Mike PetersonAntonio Pierce --- overrated IMOJamie SharperKeith Brooking -- leaning towards him -- #s down a little in 2004Andra DavisBriggs --- Urlacher is back

IMO it's a 5 way tie. They all have the ability to be the top scoring LB of the pack and they all hae negatives attached to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have Mike Peterson

Antonio Pierce --- overrated IMO

Jamie Sharper

Keith Brooking -- leaning towards him -- #s down a little in 2004

Andra Davis

Briggs --- Urlacher is back
Pierce, then Brookings. Pierce: overrated?

if his preseason numbers are any indication, he is poised for a great year

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have Mike Peterson

Antonio Pierce --- overrated IMO

Jamie Sharper

Keith Brooking -- leaning towards him -- #s down a little in 2004

Andra Davis

Briggs --- Urlacher is back
Pierce, then Brookings. Pierce: overrated?

if his preseason numbers are any indication, he is poised for a great year

Tom
:thumbup:

I rank the 5 you have listed:Brooking - is still the main playmaker on that defense--Davis (underrated) - this guy is a stud and will be in the Romeo's 3-4Pierce (not overrated) - I like this guy alot and the NYG MLB has always been fantasy gold.---Briggs - Too many playmakers on that defenseSharper - at SLB with a weak DL I am skeptical.

I rank the 5 you have listed:

Brooking - is still the main playmaker on that defense

--

Davis (underrated) - this guy is a stud and will be in the Romeo's 3-4

Pierce (not overrated) - I like this guy alot and the NYG MLB has always been fantasy gold.

---

Briggs - Too many playmakers on that defense

Sharper - at SLB with a weak DL I am skeptical.
Remember that although Davis has proven to be a stud, he will be playing in a 3-4 for the first time. Add in that Taylor and Orlando will be worked into the mix, it spells disaster.It has come twice in the last week that Davis will be moving between SILB, WILB and the bench...ouch

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread