What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which online "game tracker" type site do you use? (1 Viewer)

Prince Myshkin

Footballguy
I am struggling today to find a decent "game channel/tracker" type site. I abhor NFL.com's since they changed it last year. The page is just too busy and everything I want to see isn't on one page. I usually like CBS's, but today when it refreshes, the stats go away for extended period of times. The one from FOX sports isn't cutting it either...

So what do you guys use? Am I missing something from the NFL.com site?

I'm in league sn every site, and I gotta say that the Yahoo! StatTracker is hands down the best of all game tracking sites.

i probably didn't make the original post clear enough. i'm not looking for a live scoring type site for my fantasy league...i'm looking for a game channel site for the nfl games -- one that updates automatically after each play and shows the box score type stats for each player (offense and defense) and shows the current drive information.

MFL's Gameday to be exact for me.
i'm in multiple leagues, so i like to look at what everybody is doing as well as how each game is progressing. if i'm not mistaken, mfl gameday only show's fantasy stats for your league, correct???
Nope. You can load in any league you like, as many as you want. It displays 1 league at a time, but it's a quick switch to other leagues.And it's just a tab between Leagues, NFL stats (Broken down by games and has the owner of the players listed as well), and Best performers, all of which I use at times

i probably didn't make the original post clear enough. i'm not looking for a live scoring type site for my fantasy league...i'm looking for a game channel site for the nfl games -- one that updates automatically after each play and shows the box score type stats for each player (offense and defense) and shows the current drive information.
Yahoo StatTracker is still hands down my favorite. Every game center shows the drive, describes the last play, has play-by-play, and has a box score along the side. All of it updated instantly, and on the left side there is a column showing the scoreboard and the last play from every single other game

The only current drive info is down and distance, but it has all the stats (depending on you league scoring)

MFL's Gameday to be exact for me.
i'm in multiple leagues, so i like to look at what everybody is doing as well as how each game is progressing. if i'm not mistaken, mfl gameday only show's fantasy stats for your league, correct???
Nope. You can load in any league you like, as many as you want. It displays 1 league at a time, but it's a quick switch to other leagues.And it's just a tab between Leagues, NFL stats (Broken down by games and has the owner of the players listed as well), and Best performers, all of which I use at times
only for mfl leagues though, right? i'm looking for general nfl stats instead of specific fantasy scoring...i'm checking out the yahoo site now.

I am struggling today to find a decent "game channel/tracker" type site. I abhor NFL.com's since they changed it last year. The page is just too busy and everything I want to see isn't on one page. I usually like CBS's, but today when it refreshes, the stats go away for extended period of times. The one from FOX sports isn't cutting it either...So what do you guys use? Am I missing something from the NFL.com site?
I've been using CBS all day today and haven't seen any of the refreshing issues you are referring to. It's working perfectly for me.

I am struggling today to find a decent "game channel/tracker" type site. I abhor NFL.com's since they changed it last year. The page is just too busy and everything I want to see isn't on one page. I usually like CBS's, but today when it refreshes, the stats go away for extended period of times. The one from FOX sports isn't cutting it either...So what do you guys use? Am I missing something from the NFL.com site?
I've been using CBS all day today and haven't seen any of the refreshing issues you are referring to. It's working perfectly for me.
i wonder if it's a google chrome thing...i switched over to firefox and seems to be working fine.

i wonder if it's a google chrome thing...i switched over to firefox and seems to be working fine.
I've been using Chrome and noticing the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread