What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

White Nationalists march on University of Virginia (3 Viewers)

I did not. I wasn't going to vote for either of them anyway. Neither of them would help this country anyway, and besides, I have my family to take care of. No president will help that.
I do agree that it would be bad with Hillary. All the Trump lovers would be unimaginablely annoying for four years. 

She did have the experience to do the job though and Bill would've helped her. 

I was wrong earlier Trump kind of botched that speech. Should have been so easy.

What are all the sides of this that should take blame?

For you people early on who parsed the hell out of Obama's response to BLM can you chime in please?

Apparently the driver of the grey challenger is in custody now.  At least he or she is off the streets now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure does seem like this country's chock full of racist, misogynistic, xenophobic scumbags sometimes. 
I'm just so sad for my country. These people call themselves Americans and think they are doing this in the name of freedom, when in actuality they are being the exact people this country fought to separate from. 

Can someone tell me the difference between driving a car into a crowd of people in Nice and driving a car into a crowd of people in Charlseton?  Requirement: You have to do it while keeping a straight face.

I'm just so sad for my country. These people call themselves Americans and think they are doing this in the name of freedom, when in actuality they are being the exact people this country fought to separate from. 
England put a tax on tea, they didn't lead a racist campaign of violence.  

They'd already abolished slavery over there 4 years before the Declaration of Independence. 

England put a tax on tea, they didn't lead a racist campaign of violence.  

They'd already abolished slavery over there 4 years before the Declaration of Independence. 
The Civil War? Separate? I understand the confusion, guess it could have been clearer on my part. 

Calm down. If you condone it in any form it will come back to haunt you.Punishment is justified. Torture before trial is not okay
Sorry. While I aspire to be a better individual the reality is there are some things I will support or at least not disavow. I'm just being honest. 

So basically you're as unwilling to oppose Nazis as the White House.  Cool.  Thanks for stopping by.  We'll take it from here.
Wow. Evel Knievel couldn't have made that leap. There is a colossal difference between not ordering people to vote a particular way and standing up to injustice. If a Nazi shows up in my neighborhood and threatens my friends, they will leave in a box. 

Users who are viewing this thread